One Hour to Like You

Forever And A Day

Forever And A Day

It takes one second to meet you, one minute to get to know you, one hour to like you, one day to fall in love with you. And an eternity to forget you.

-Unknown

One Hour to Like You

Eunhyuk's Point of View

"Where are you going?" Donghae looked up froom his laptop as he saw me leaving.

"The studio," I slipped on my pair of Nikes.

"We pratically lived at the studio this past week! You're going again? I know you love dancing, but there's a whole world out there, Hyuk."

"I promised Eunmi I would help her with the routine."

"Eunmi? You mean the pretty girl who's good at ballet?"

"Yes, her," I stood impatiently at the door.

"Since when?" he squinted at me.

I shrugged, wanting to keep the memory to myself.

"That's a good idea! I should show my skills off to the girls in class! he immediately perked up.

I rolled my eyes and reached for the door knob, "I'm going!"

"Thanks for the idea!" Donghae shouted.

I shut the door without replying.

Eunmi's Point of View

"I'm leaving!" I yelled as I opened the front door.

"Do you really have to?" I heard my mother whisper.

I turned around, "You know how much this means to me."

"I know, but Eunmi, it's not worth it if you're going to-" she stopped, trying not to say her biggest fear.

"I'll dance until I die, you kknow that," I cocked my head to the side.

She forced a smile, "Don't dance too hard."

"I'm okay, Mama. You don't have to worry about me." I smiled at her and walked out of the house to meet Eunhyuk at the studio.

Eunhyuk's Point of View

"Your form is a lot better today," I complimented as I watched her dance.

"Really?" her face lit up with happiness, "I've been practicing a lot lately."

"You love dancing, don't you?" I handed her a water bottle.

She nodded and took the bottle, "It's pratically my life."

"Me too," I answered, "Ready to learn the next set of eight?" I asked.

"Yes!" she clutched her water bottle.

"Great! After this we can call it good."

"Okay! I'm ready! Show me how!"

I smiled as her eyes sparkled with excitement.

"O-okay," I suddenly started to become nervous and my palms started to get sweaty.

She watched me with her big round eyes, patiently waiting for me to start.

"Um...so...first...a chest pop...it's just like this," I popped my chest.

Confusion flooded her face as she attempted to try it.

"Um, okay...let's try this," I lightly grabbed her shoulders, "Now push your chest forward, without moving your shoulders."

She tried it again.

"Yeah! Like that!" I smiled.

Eunmi's Point of View

After an hour, my body felt weak and wouldn't respond to me.

"Let's take a break, you look tired," Eunhyuk walked to his bag to grab a towel.

I walked towards my bag to grab my water bottle. I uncapped the bottle and took a long drink. After the drink, I felt dizzy, causing me to see stars and blackspots. I dropped my water bottle and grabbed my head.

"Hey, you okay?"

Eunhyuk kneeled next to me.

I nodded slowly.

"Do you want to stop?" he asked.

I shook my head, took a large breath and looked up at him, "I'm fine, I'm probably just hungry. I didn't eat breakfast," I lied.

"Do you want me to get you food?" he looked at me with worried eyes.

"No, I can wait"

"No, let's go. We've been dancing all morning. I'm hungry anyways," Eunhyuk started to pack up.

"Okay," I blushed, happy that he was worried about me.

"Ready?" he swung his bag over his shoulder.

I nodded, picking up my bag as well.

"Here, I'll hold it," he took the bag out of my hands.

"Thank you," I blushed.

"Come on, I know this killer hot dog place."

I nodded, still blushing over his gentleman skills.

Eunhyuk didn't take me far from campus. The 'killer hot dog place' ended up being a small stand at the park.

"It's probably not what you expencted, but their chili dogs are the best."

I laughed, "I'll hold you to your word then."

"Two chili dogs please," Eunhyuk took out his wallet.

"Wait, I'll pay," I reached to open my bag.

"Nope, what kind of man would I be if I let a girl pay?" he shook his head and handed the owner the money.

"No Donghae?" Who's this pretty young lady with you today? Your girlfriend?" the owner asked.

Eunhyuk laughed, "No, we're helping each other in our dance class."

I blushed at the owner's statement and looked away.

"Though, I wish she were my girlfriend," Eunhyuk whispered to the owner.

Out of the corner of my eyes I saw the owner give Eunhyuk a wink as he handed over the hot dogs.

"I'll hold it," I grabbed the hot dogs from his hands, "It's the least I could do."

"Thanks," he shifted the weight of our bags on his shoulder, "Let's sit on that bench," he motioned towards a red bench near the playground.

I sat down on the bench and handed Eunhyuk his hot dog.

"Thanks for the hot dog, Eunhyuk," I looked at him as he bit into his hot dog.

"You're welcome," he said with his mouth full.

I giggled, "you have chili all over your face," I took a napkin and wiped his mouth.

"Thanks," he blushed a light pink and returned to his hot dog.

Eunhyuk's Point of View

As soon as Eunmi handed me my hot dog, I bit into it. Right when I bit into it, she looked at me.

She giggled, "You have chili all over your face," she took a napkin and wiped my mouth.

"Thanks," I felt the temperature immediately increase.

"Want to play," I asked her once we finished the hot dogs.

"Play what?" she looked at me with her beautiful eyes. God, I love her eyes.

"The playground," I motioned towards the playground.

"Okay! Tag! You're it!" she lightly tapped my chest and sprinted towards the playground.

"Hey! No fair! You didn't warn me!" I chased after her.

I could hear her musical laughter as I caught up to her, "Got you!" I grabbed her waist and pulled her to my chest.

"No fair! You have longer legs than me!" she pouted and lightly punched my chest.

I smiled at the fact that she was comfortable enough to joke aorund with me.

"No fair? You took off without warning me!"

"So?" she blushed, avoiding my gaze.

"Hey, look at me," I lifted her chin so she could look at me, "I like you a lot, Eunmi," my breath hitched as I waited for her answer.

Eunmi blushed a bright red and bit her lip, "I-I like you to," she whispered.

I exhaled a sigh of relief as I heard her response, "Do you um want to um be my girlfriend?"

She nodded her head vigorously and hid her blushing face in my chest.

My heart quickened as she relaxed into my body.

Eunmi's Point of View

"I like you a lot Eunmi," Eunhyuk confssed.

My heart skipped a beat as he confessed.

"I like you to," I whispered back.

"Do you um want to um be my girlfriend?"

I nodded vigorously and hid my burning face in his chest.

I heard him sigh as he rested his cheek against my head.

He held me for a while until he broke away and yelled, "Tag! You're it!" he leaped into a run.

"Ah! Eunhyuk!" I quickly ran after him.

"Can't catch me!" he turned around and stuck his tongue out at me.

I laughed and picked up my pace. Suddenly, I felt my heart clench and my vision started to blur. My vision gave out and the last thing I saw was Eunhyuk's panicked expression.

____________________

Yay! New chapter! It's been what...like 2 months! I feel so bad! But I got hit with a gigantic writer's block! But I got an idea for the next chapter and the ending!!!! Haha! I'm on a roll! Plus I have like 3 other stories to post! I'm so excited!

Remember to comment and subscribe please! Feel free to friend me!

Also, if there are any grammar or spelling errors, please tell me! I'm not very good at grammar. Construtive criticism is welcome ^^