Chapter 3

Age Is No Issue.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" How could you do this, Yul? She could get sacked! " Yoona pinched the bridge of her nose and shouted at her cousin angrily. Her cousin was older yet as senseless as a 3-year old. 

Yuri sat on the couch with a guilty look, playing with her fingers. It's not that she meant to like Taeyeon or anything, it just happened and it was becoming uncontrollable.  

" But I like her... " 

" BUT IT'S WRONG! " Yoona yelled and slapped her cousin's head harshly. 

Yuri stayed silent and continued to be engrossed in her own thoughts. Her thoughts involuntarily went to Taeyeon, it only showed how much she loved her teacher despite the circumstances. 

Yoona knew there was something going on when Yuri ditched her for extra lessons. Yuri never gave a about her grades and she was ready to drop out of school at the end of the semester. But of all a sudden, Yuri's all about studying. There was definitely something wrong somewhere. 

" I'm sorry, Yul. I didn't mean to shout at you but it's going to be hard as hell to get past this. " Yoona sat beside her cousin and wrapped her arms around Yuri's neck, bringing the older girl to her chest. 

" I don't know what to do anymore. I need her. I need Miss Kim. " Yuri sobbed into her cousin's neck. 

The two girls sat there in silence, both not knowing what to say at this point in time. It wasn't wrong but their feelings couldn't be denied.

Yoona understood that fact. 

Yuri was innocent when it came to the topic of love and relationships. Not that she didn't have any experience but sometimes, her mindset was too simple and she was a naive kid. She preferred to give others the benefit of doubt and chose to look at them in a good way. 

Simply put, she was too soft-hearted for her own good and these were the kind of decisions she couldn't make well. 

Yoona knew Taeyeon was a good person. She even managed to get Yuri to continue her studies instead of wallowing in self-pity all the way. The milky-skinned girl tried countless of times and so had her best friends but none of them managed to ever convince her. 

Taeyeon had convinced her in less than 2 days. 

*

*

*

" Wow, look at those melons. " 

There were 3 boys in the field, sitting under the huge oak tree as they looked at a phone. Nichkhun, Siwon and Baekhyun were always taking sneaky pictures of girls. 

And this time, it was pictures of Miss Kim Taeyeon. 

It was time for track and field practice and the track team gathered at the track, waiting for the coach. Yuri did her warm up on her own as she was eager to began her runs.

" That blonde hair. " Nichkhun his lips ertedly and he felt his balls tighten against his boxers. 

Taeyeon was beautiful, not to mention her perfectly proportioned body. She had a healthy B cup and a flat stomach, slim legs with toned arms.

These 3 weren't the first to drool over her but no one had gone so far as to take pictures of her. They were unaware that the coach had sent Yuri and Yoona to call them over for training. 

" Guys? " Yoona called and frowned when they continued looking at the phone with an excited expression. Yuri went behind them and grabbed the phone, making all 3 turn their heads. 

" It's time for track, idiots. " Yuri growled and held the phone, catching a glimspe of what was on the screen. It was a clevage of a lady and Yuri rolled her eyes. 

" Do you three ever take a break? You're disgusting. " Yuri zoomed the photo out and nearly dropped it in shock. It was her teacher, her lover. 

" It's hot, right? I took that picture. " Baekhyun gave a sleazy smile.

She whipped her head towards Nichkhun, Baekhyun and Siwon. She glared at them hard, slowly walking towards them with a murderous glare. Yoona took the phone from her cousin and saw the picture on it, her eyes widening. 

" How dare you? " Yuri muttered and grabbed Baekhyun's collar, punching him straight to the jaw. 

She was not going to tolerate these 3 erts taking pictures of Taeyeon, no way in hell. She continued madly and it was hard for Yoona to restrain her. Yoona ran to the track, calling Sooyoung and Hyoyeon to help. Siwon and Nichkhun tried to help Baekhyun only to be pushed away by Yuri. 

Siwon and Nichkhun ran to the staff room as they looked for Mr Jung, the teacher they thought was the closest to Yuri. It was unfortunate that Miss Kim was with him.

" Mr Jung! Yuri and Baekhyun are fighting! " Nichkhun panted and the teachers leaped from their seats, following the two boys to the field. 

Taeyeon thanked the Heavens that she happened to be wearing flats on that day, it was so much easier to run. She ran as fast as she could and the sight in front of her was enough to break her heart. 

Yuri was backed up against a tree with Baekhyun hitting her abdomen. Yoona ran to Taeyeon's side and her tears were streaming down her face. 

" Enough! " Mr Jung roared as Miss Kim pulled Baekhyun away, standing in front of Yuri. Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Siwon held Yuri back from lunging at Baekhyun while Mr Jung held him by the shoulders. 

" Stop with nonsense, both of you! " Miss Kim said, pushing Yuri back. 

" What happened? " Yuri and Baekhyun looked away, keeping their silence. 

" Baekhyun took dirty pictures of you, Miss Kim. " Yoona said and handed the phone to Miss Kim before hugging Yuri tightly, she was af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter