Chapter 3

Mysophobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhyung went out of the washroom and bows to his other members.

He apologize for his weird act just now which left them stunned and luckily they just shrug it off with a smile and continue their practice like before.

While practicing,Doojoon always steal a glance on Junhyung as he want to play his responsibility as a leader.

After practicing...

B2ST are sitting in a circle,relaxing themself while Doojoon give a little thing to say for tomorrow.

"Tomorrow is the day we've waited for such a long time and I dont want mistake to be happen..If you have problem..tell me..IM YOUR LEADER".Doojoon said and scream a bit at his last words,set his eyes on Junhyung.

He can feel the leader stare at him,make he look at him.

Seeing the seriousness make Junhyung look down,having mixed feelings..guilty and afraid.

"So...that all I want to say...I want you all to go back to the dorm as I still want to see Papa Hong".Doojoon ordered and the others start to walk away."But I want Junhyung-ah to stay here for awhile..I want to talk to you".With that,Junhyung stop his track and gulp a little while the others averted their eyes on Junhyung for awhile and sent an assuring smile then start to walk away.

When they off the sight,Junhyung face his leader,look down..didnt utter any words.

"Junhyung..I want to ask..do you have problem..I can see you're distaning yourself from us..you can tell me..I dont want we to debut tomorrow with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter