Chapter 9

Mysophobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today, B2ST have an interview...

"Wow~..So today we've guest who become popular this day.. You know who~?".The Mc asked the fans and they receive scream in return, make B2ST members smile.

"So introduce yourself".B2ST nodded at the statement.

"1,2..So beast!.. Annyeonghaseyo.. We're Beast imnida! ".They introduced themself, receive an explosive scream from the fans. So they continue their interview about their comeback, their first meet,their position and so on till they get themself to the last session of the interview.

"So...to end this interview with a gleeful feeling.. lets get to our last session.. Are you ready~?".The Mc getting all excited.

"Ready~!!".B2ST and the fans scream together.

"So.. our last session is... Pepero Game!! ".The Mc screamed, receive a thrilling scream from the fans. B2ST already blush when they heard the game.

"So... The pairs already decided...Appa of Beast will be with the Umma.. ".Hearing that,some fans already scream.Junhyung blush hearing those scream while Doojoon smile shyly.

"Hyunseung-sshi will be with Yoseob-sshi and Kikwang-sshi will be with Dongwoon-sshi".The scream continued when they announce the second and third pair.

"So..we want Doojoon-sshi and Junhyung-sshi to the front".2jun just followed want the Mc want.

"The shortest stick remains will be the winner". The Mc give the pepero stick to Junhyung and he reluctantly put the stick into his mouth. Doojoon bite the other end and start to close up.

Doojoon bite little by little, make Junhyung feel all nervous with their distance. Junhyung close his eyes tightly when his lips and Doojoon just a few cm with each other.

"You c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter