Chapter 4

Mysophobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Manager hyung!..Help me!".Doojoon screamed while Junhyung in his embrace.

"Yah,Doojoon!..What happen??..Why Junhyung fainted??".The manager come and ask in panic.

"I also dont know hyung..He's out of blue fainted..Please take us to our dorm,hyung".Doojoon pleaded and the manager gesture to follow him.

The took the car and straight to B2ST dorm.

At B2ST's dorm.

"Hey boy!..Open the door!".The manager knocked the door,a little hard.

"What with the noise,hyung?".Yoseob asked Hyunseung.

They're watching a movie together.

"I dont know..Open the door,Yoseob".Hyunseung said to Yoseob and the latter just following the order.

"Neh~..neh~..Chakaman..".Yoseob said while opening the door.

"Who is i-".Yoseob's words cut when he feel something bump his shoulder.

"Why you open this door too long?!".The manager asked Yoseob,a bit angry.

"I dont know..Mianhe hyung but why the rush?".Yoseob asked,a bit puzzle.

"Aish!..Didnt you see Doojoonie is carrying Junhyungie just now?".The manager said,sound a bit frustrated.

"Why Doojoon hyung must carry Junhyung hyung?".Yoseob asked while qiurking his eyebrows,make the latter facepalm.

"Aish!..Junhyungie fainted!!".The manager said and pass through Yoseob,left the latter dumbfounded.

Yoseob blink his eyes a few times,cant process the meaning but later widen his eyes and run to their living room.

.............................

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter