Chapter Two

Just A Dream

I sat there on the sofa quietly; thinking over the morning’s events. Jongdae was in another room on the phone. He was probably making an appointment with the doctor. Came back to where I was and said softly
“Go upstairs and get dressed, we got to go soon. Dr. Moon said to come for 9:30 and it is 8:30. The clinic is kinda far.” I stood up and said,
“Well then I’m going to get ready. I’ll be down in a few minutes.”  He just nodded and sat down. I guess he’s ready. I ran upstairs quickly took a shower and dressed then ran back downstairs.
“Ready to go?” he asked me. I nodded then began to walk to the door. The car ride was uneventful, that is, if you don’t count crazy guy trying to write on the sidewalk with a stone. I fell asleep for the rest of the ride hoping that I could go back to my dream world; but for some reason, I couldn’t. We pulled into the parking lot and suddenly I was nervous.
What if this guy didn’t know what happened to me?” I asked myself as I walked in and sat down. After about 15 minutes, a nurse came out and called me. I got up and walked slowly to the room…that is until Jongdae grabbed my hand and dragged me into the room. The doctor was a nice looking guy. He gestured for us to take a seat then he began talking.
“Hello Meili-sshi, my name is Dr. Moon Jin-Ho,” he said smiling, “Now tell me what seems to be the problem.” I looked at Jongdae hoping he would know what to say.
He saw me looking at him and sighed. “Well doc, she woke up this morning and came downstairs into the living room and was looking around like if it was an alien planet. Then when I came into the room and she just looked at me like if I was a or something and she asked me who was I and when I explained everything to her and she didn’t remember any of it, so I decided to bring her here.”
As he was talking Dr. Moon sat there soaking in the information then he turned to me and said "It seems to me that you have a type of amnesia known as Dissociative Amnesia caused my psychological stress where the symptoms are repressed memory and posthypnotic amnesia."
"Wow," I said, "well while I was asleep, I dreamt that my parents had died in a car accident and this morning Jongdae told me that they died yesterday and I cried myself to sleep."
"Hmm," he mused, "well I'm giving you two months off from work to recuperate and Jongdae-sshi, I'm giving you a letter as well so that you can stay at home and help her out. Maybe you should take her out with her friends, so that they can help jog her memory." 
We paid him and then we left. Just as I was about to push open the door when Jongdae pulled it open for me. 
"The door says pull, not push, babo." he said chuckling at me.
I rolled my eyes and walked back to the car and once again he opened the door for me. As I climbed into the car I smiled to myself and then we drove home.
When we got there I crashed on the couch because I was so tired that I felt dead. I heard Jongdae talking on the phone to someone named C.C? I don’t know and I really don’t give a damn right now. I just want to lie down. I slowly drifted off to sleep with my face in the cushion thinking about what Dr. Moon said.


A/N: I accidentally deleted this from my laptop, that's why I never continued but I found it on my old flashdrive! The entire story is finished so I'll upload the rest chapterse soon!