Dazzling Boy

Dazzling Boy

Minho had just purchased a new home and since Halloween was approaching he decided to host a masquerade party for his coworkers at smtown. When the ring ding dong of his door bell chimed, he instantly jumped to his feet. His palms began to sweat as he opened the door, only to be greeted by the warm smiles and hungry eyes of all 10 members of Exo, who had all come together in a company van to save on gas. He wasn't really nervous about the party, but more so the fact that he had promised himself that tonight at his house would be the best place to finally confess his feelings for Taemin. He had kept his love for the younger man hidden for all these years, slowly building his confidence.

Each member of Exo quickly greeted him, before they quickly moved to the dining room to get a start on the catered food as more guests arrived. Suju, SNSD, F(x), and Red Velvet, who even brought a cake, all except for Shinee and the man he had been anxiously waiting for.

Finally the door bell rang again and Minho’s heart clenched as he opened the door and there stood the most beautiful man in the world. Taemin’s blond hair, framed his cheek, accenting his plump lips, and causing the air to evaporate from Minho’s lungs They both instantly smiled at each other greeting each other in a hug. Minho’s heart beat fast as time seemed to slow as Taemin’s body pressed against his.

“Alright, alright, step aside.” Key interjected, breaking the trance on Minho and he reluctantly released Taemin, looking up to Key with an annoyed face. The blond just smiled. “You saved one for me, right?” he said holding out his arms.

Minho sighed, hugging Key and the other members as they entered the house.

As soon as Taemin entered the house, Kai rushed over to him. “Hey Taemin how have you been? I haven’t seen you since we recorded ‘Pretty Boy’ together.”

“I’ve been good. You?” Taemin responded.

Minho immediately wanted to pull Taemin away. The young rapper was dangerous and Minho wanted to make Taemin his as soon possible, but the blond was already being pulled by Kai, and unfortunately Jonghyung began asking him about his upcoming drama and he couldn’t get away.  

~~~~~

Taemin followed Kai as he ordered a drink from the man working the bar.

“So, what are your plans after your promotions?” Kai asked after ordering himself a drink.

“I don’t know. I think I’ll take a little break before we start working on Shinee’s new album.”

The bartender handed Kai a glass. “That’s good. Honestly, I don’t  know what is going to happen to Exo now.” He said with a frown, taking a sip of his drink.

Taemin put a hand on the boy’s shoulder, knowing he was going through a lot right now.

“Excuse me, Miss.” The bartender interrupted, causing the two to look up. “I mean sir. Can I get you a drink?”

Taemin glared. “Yes, a strong one please.” He said with a sigh, causing Kai to laugh. He took his drink and turned to the younger man with a smile. “Well here’s to being overworked pretty boys.”

“Cheers.”Kai replied, and the two clinked their glasses together before they both downed a large portion of their drinks.

~~~~~

 

Minho had tried to make his way over Taemin several times, but kept getting stopped by various guests, being forced to chat about the house or what they were working on. He had almost made it to the bar, when there was another knock on the door and Changmin and Yunho showed up fashionably late. He could see Taemin and Kai laughing with each other from across the room and it was making his blood boil. This was supposed to be his night, so finally he made his way to the bar, ignoring the calls of his name.

As he approached, Kai saw him and started to wave. “He hyuuuuuung, wass…hic…up.”

He heard Taemin giggle, watching him lean back into the younger boy as he turned towards Minho.

“Taemin, can I talk to you?”

Before Taemin could respond Kai chimed in. “Why so serious hyung? Isn’t this a party?”

Taemin stood from his barstool and suddenly his smile dropped from his face, as he felt his stomach rock up and down like a seesaw. It took him a second to steady himself. “Minho.”

 

“Yes.” He immediately responded, ignoring Kai.“Where’s your bathroom?"

Minho frowned, slightly taken aback. “Downstairs to the right…Do you need help?”

“No.” Taemin responded quickly, his face going red. “I’ll be fine. I’ll be right back.”
“Okay.” he said with a somber face, watching Taemin dash down stairs, his face looking paler than usual.
“Hyunnnng” Kai called “Why’d Taetae runaway.”

Minho didn’t even humor him with a response as he continued to look at the empty space, hoping Taemin returned soon.”

“Hyunggg???” Kai whispered, slinging an arm around Minho’s shoulder with a giggle. “You've got it bad, don’t you?”
Minho actually smirked at this. “Oh, Kai. You have no idea.”

~~~~~

Taemin made his way down the stairs, almost slipping more than once. “Woah, these stairs are sure dangerous.” he said to himself as he reached the bottom floor and headed down a dark hallway, giggling to himself as he started lazily to sing his song. “Danger sarajyeoyo sarajyeoyo sarajyeoyo sarajyeoyooohhhh!” Suddenly, something struck him on the back of the head, sending him flying towards the ground. He heard footsteps walking towards him, but then everything went dark. An ominous figure crouched down over the unconscious boy, his gloved hand lightly Taemin's cheek. "Bitnatda." he whispered, bringing his hand up over Taemin’s eyes, pressing them closed. “Sarajyeo.”

 

~~~~~3 months later~~~~~

 

“This is a nightmare! I don’t understand how Taemin could just disappear without a trace.” Jonghyung exclaimed into the telephone, followed by an exasperated sigh. “It’s been 3 months, without a single clue to his whereabouts.  

“I know I’m worried too, but I have to think that maybe the reason he didn’t leave a note, is because he didn’t want to be found.” Minho replied with a frown.”

“I can’t believe that!”

“I know it’s hard, but I talked to everybody at the party and nobody has heard from him since. I just pray that he’s safe, wherever he is.”

“Me too.” Jonghyung said with a sigh.

“Take care of yourself, Jonghyung.”

“You too, Minho. You too.” He said, before haning up the phone.

Minho clenched his fist as he dropped his phone onto the counter. As much as he wanted to share his true feelings with Jonghyung he knew he wouldn’t understand his undying love for Taemin.

He released a sad sigh as he made his way downtairs to his bedroom. As he entered the room he stopped at his bookshelf to admire a picture of him and Taemin him from their debut. He stared at Taemin’s young face, reminiscing for a moment before he began scanning the titles. He paused when he found his Sherlock Holmes collection and instantly reached for “A Study In Scarlet”, causing his bookshelf to instantly push forward, revealing a secret chamber behind it.

Minho smirked to himself as he entered the dark tunnel, the concrete walls covered in candid pictures of Taemin. Shot after shot chronicled the boy from pre-debut and slowly progressing to his current solo promotion as the hall lead to a large iron door. Minho quickly unlocked it opening the door to reveal a colorful bedroom. Soft lights enveloped the space showing off a large four-post bed with a light pink canopy, a wooden vanity, and a plush white couch with a floral design, with a 6pack of glass bottled coca cola sitting next to it for some unknown reason.

Minho turned to close the door before approaching the bed with a large smile, slowly pulling back the pink curtain to reveal the sleeping form of his auburn haired Juliette.

In the three months, Taemin’s hair had grown out a bit and he had decided to dye it in memory of their Sherlock promotions. “Rise and shine, my love” he said, lightly caressing Taemin’s cheek.

When the boy’s eyes opened his brows instantly furrowed in utter distain.

“What’s the matter, love?” Minho asked in a concerned voice.

“Aaa” Taemin opened his mouth to speak, but only sharp vowels could be heard.

“Why Taeminie you don’t seem very agreeable today? I guess it’s time for another shot.” Minho said, reaching into his shirt pocket for a syringe, quickly pulling up the sleeve of the boy’s long white nightgown and sticking him in the shoulder.

“Nn” Taemin was yelling, his eyes blinking fiercely but in seconds there was no more sounds escaping his lips and his eyelashes ceased their movements.

“There, now.” Minho said, brushing the fringe out of Taemin’s eyes and slowly pulling his sleeve back down. “All better.” He smiled, throwing the syringe away and picking Taemin up bridal style from the bed to bring him to the vanity, placing him in the chair and standing behind him.

“Look at how pretty your hair is.” Minho commented, grabbing a brush from the vanity. “Let me brush it for you.” he said, gently running the brush through Taemin’s long locks as he began to softly sing off key. “Dazzling Girl…Dazzling World…” His eyes watched Taemin in the mirror as he continued. “Ai, Ai Ai Kore wa, k-kore wa love.” He sang as he grabbed Taemin’s hand molding his fingers to make a heart with his hand.

Taemin stared into the mirror, screaming on the inside for escape, but unable to make a sound. Day after day he remained trapped inside himself as Minho’s doll. He had given up on being rescued, for who would suspect Minho of kidnapping him? And as Taemin gazed at his own lifeless eyes in the glass in front of him, he realized his only hope was to wait for the day that his mind would become lifeless as well.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

   The End

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hello readers. I know I know I’m going to hell, but it was fun to write Minho as a creeper. This was mostly inspired by the dazzling girl mv where Minho really looks more believable as a psychopath than a hair dresser, but I digress.

On a lighter note as you might have noticed I used a lot shinee song titles here in there throughout the fic, like ‘Ring Ding Dong’ etc. Besides that one there are 20 song titles hidden throughout the fic. Whoever is the first to pm with all the song titles. I will gift 100 karma points too. Only catch is I expect a comment too, even if it’s just to tell me I’m a sick and twisted individual. If no one finds them all on Monday I’ll give the points to whoever has the found the most. Happy Halloween. ^^

P.S. Look who I found at the corn maze.