I believe in fate

Hands In The Dark

Jaejoong p.o.v

Lately, I have been depressed; I never got to tell Yunho how I really felt. I don’t even know when I would ever see him again. If fates were on my side, or if there’s such thing as miracle and destiny, please let me see him again, at least once.  I really want to tell him how much I miss and love him. But I guess that would never happen; he’s on his own path now.

Ding dong, ding ding dong.

“Yah why isn’t the member opening the door?” I went out of my room to check but the members weren’t here. How can they leave me here alone?  What the , it’s late at night where can they go and who would come at this time, that person might be a I am not going to open, crazy. Ring ding dong ding dong.  I grab a small lamp and slowly walking towards the door. I heard a loud knocked ‘bam’ as I jumped back. I peek through the little hole to see who it was. But there was no one there. I turn my back on the door Ding dong, and then I got scared. I quickly opened the door as I was about to slam the lamp. But he quickly grabbed the lamp and places it down. He gripped my wrists and pushes me against the door as he quickly locked it. Then he pinned me against the wall,”w-what the hell are you doing, who the hell are you?! "He took off his hat and glasses. “Yunho?!” I was so happy to see him, thinking fate had finally been on my side. I wanted to tell him how I feel but his face was entirely too close for my comfort. His face was so close i could feel his breath on my lips. I watched helplessly as he closed the few centimeters between our lips. My heart beat thumped in my ear as time seem to slow down. When our lips touched time started to turn again. I regained some of my senses and tried to push him away. His kiss turned rough, almost blushing hard and slipped his arm around me to deep end the kiss. Yunho took this chance to slip his tongue in my mouth, touching and everywhere. I couldn’t  suppressed my groan as his tongue touch mine for the first time, jolts of pleasure shot through my body as he coaxed my tongue to play. He broke the kiss with both of us panting for air. I let out a quiet moan when he relentlessly attacked my neck. “Do you like that? “He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. He pulled off his shirt in one swift motion. I could only stare at his well-toned body illuminated by the light. He pressed up against me and attacked my lips once more. He wasted no time removing my shirt and pants tossing the aside.  My hands ran through his silky soft hair as we kissed feverishly. He grabbed my thighs and hoisted me up; instinctively i wrapped my legs around his waist. He lifted me and went to the closes room, laid me down on a bed. He laid butterfly kisses as he defended down my torso. I whimpered as felt his tongue dip in my belly button and trail around the waist band of my boxer and pull them off with his teeth. He his fingers before he slipped the first one in. it felt strange at first but it started to feel good. He slipped in the second and third soon after. Soon i couldn't strip my hips from shaking. I whined when he removed the fingers. My mind was clouded with lust as i begged him "p-pleasee ahh m-me a-ah". He spread my legs and whimpered "mine" possessively in my ear.  I felt tears sting my eyes as he pushed his length in me. He kissed my tears away and told me to relax. After the last few inches slid in he waited from me to adjust. Soon the pain started to be replacing by pleasure.  I started to move my hips and Yunho did not miss the signal. He started ing at a slow pace but soon speed up. I moaned as he hit the spot that send waves of pleasure through me. He smirked and kept hitting that spot. I arched my back and cried out as i came and felt him coat my insides with his . He then rest his head on my chest as we both breath heavily. “Yunho what does this mean?”

“Okay I came all the way down here and just had with you and you don’t know what it means?” as I can see him blushing hard.

“I-I Love you Yunho !! Do you know how much I miss you since you left and..” before I could get to finish me sentences,  he kiss me passionately and smile“ I know.” as we was about to go second round, suddenly Yoochun  quickly opened the door and news reporter and paparazzi talking pictures and interviewing while we was . “As I see, the rumor between you two is real?” said the reporter. I was scared and concern about Yunho more than myself until he spoke out.” Yes the rumor between us is real I love Jaejoong since we first met and I will always love him no matter what you guys think. And I want to apologize to all my fans but this is the real me I’m in love with Jaejoong!” As I heard he said that I believe in miracle and destiny are real. “Oh and since you all are here I would like to announce this, Jaejoong can you be my beloved wife/husband and marry me.” He kneeled down with a ring. I was shocked as I was the luckiest boy on earth “YES! YES! YES!” I became a crazy fangirl. Junsu and Yoochun cheer “Yay We announce you two husband and husband/wife.”

“Thank you and now I and my Jaejoong would like to continue our .” Yunho smiled and shut the door.

“Enjoy ya honeymoon!” Junsu shouted.

----

gummy here again hope u liked it xD