TAEHYUN X OC ¦ My Idol Boyfriend

{OPEN} K-Shots (Scenarios and Reactions)

Requested by: suzie_stz_xoxo

 

I let my makeup artists do their magic on me. Behind me Eunhui was practising her dance for the hundredth time while the other 4 members were either sleeping or getting their hair done. 
Today we would perform our debut song on Inkigayo. Because it was the first time performing our song we were very nervous.

 

I looked into the mirror to notice a pale, tired face staring back at me. Ever since I joined SM entertainment as a trainee, I have hardly slept or eaten. I was the visual of our group called TEMPO. Eunhui was the main vocalist (who at dancing hence why she was still practising), Sora was the main dancer who was sleeping in the corner, Eunsang was the main rapper who was also sleeping, but getting her hair done at the same time, and lastly Gain who was our leader who wrote our songs and lead the group. She was busy getting her hair done and going over her lines.

 

Finally the makeup artists had finished, but to my dismay I still had to get my hair done. After hours of sitting down in the same spot, the preparation had finished and I could finally look at myself. 
I didn't look tired anymore. The makeup had made me look vibrant and awake and my black locks framed my pale face nicely.

 

"Gain, I'm going to the toilet quickly." I told her and she replied with a nod before continuing with her memorising.

 

I walked out and tried to find the toilets in the endless corridors.
"Aigoo, they should put signs here..." I was so concentrated in trying to find the toilets I didn't realise that there were a group of boys in front of me until I crashed into one of them, the impact causing me to fall backwards.

 

“Ouch…” I had landed on my and it was hurting now. I mentally screamed at myself for hurting myself before the performance had even begun. Realising a girl had just bumped into them; they turned around and started apologizing.

 

“Aigoo Taehyun, you hurt a girl!” One of the boys with a deep voice and looks like he is a mix of BIGBANG’s Taeyang and GD, teased a boy who looks like a sassy ahjumma, but a hot ahjumma to that.

 

“Omona! You-you…” I pointed at Mino. Seungyoon sighed, here it goes…

 

“You look like GD and Taeyang!!!!” Everyone stared at me like I had grown two heads. In an anime this would be the point where everyone would fall down as if I had said something stupid.

 

“Ehh? You don’t know us?” The ahjumma- Taehyun asked looking a bit disappointed.

 

I took a second to look at their faces really carefully but only noticed they were all good looking and they were all wearing expensive coats- oh, I should mention they all smelt extremely good.

 

“Am I supposed to? I’m going to debut today, and being in SM entertainment, we hardly have any free time. Maybe if you tell me your names I might have recognised you somewhere.”

 

“I’m Seungyoon, the leader, and we are Winner. This is Seunghoon, Taehyun, Mino and finally Jinwoo.” Then it hit me. It hit me like bricks falling down on me, and on the bricks were the words ‘IDIOT’ written on them. HOW COULD I FORGET WHO THESE EXTREMEMLY Y DORKS WERE?!

 

“WINNER?” My fan girl part of me exploded inside.

 

“Oh she does know us.” Seunghoon whispered.

 

“Omona, you’re Winner? Mianhe, I didn’t realise… I watched you on Win but now you look much more mature and I didn’t recognise… OMO DOES IT MEAN YOU HAVE DEBUTED????????!!!!!!” Mino chuckled.

 

“Ne, we debuted in August.” I died a little bit inside. August? That was so long ago. It’s December for goodness sake!

 

“What are you doing here then?” Oops, that probably sounded rude. Aish! Why do I have to mess it up all the time!

 

“Were having a special with 2NE1 and BIGBANG…”

 

“OMONA!! 2NE1 ARE HERE?! BIGBANG!!!” I was a YGStan at heart, just like Chanyeol.

 

“Hyung… she cares more about them than us!” The youngest pouted but Jinwoo just laughed it off.

 

Suddenly, I remembered why I was here in the first place and I realised my bladder was about to burst. “Excuse me, do you know where the toilets are?” They stared at me before pointing in my direction. I turned around and realised I had walked past a door with a GIANT sign saying ‘TOILETS’.

 

“Oops, my mistake…” Sheepishly laughing, I decided to say bye and leave them since I had to go.

 

“Wait, what’s your name?” Taehyun asked. I turned back, not believing what I had just heard.

 

“What?”

 

“Your name. What is it?” My heart did a somersault but I managed to stay calm, twirling a bit of my hair unconsciously.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m Suji, from TEMPO!” I smiled trying to forget my palms that were sweating because of Taehyun’s gaze.

 

I noticed how he walked up to slowly while reaching out for his phone in his pocket.

 

“There’s something wrong with my phone.”

 

“What?” It wouldn’t be the best idea to ask for my help but out of courtesy I decided to try and see if I knew how to help him.

 

“It doesn’t have your number on it.”