KRIS X BOM ¦ Dudun, Dudun

{OPEN} K-Shots (Scenarios and Reactions)

Requested by: 21exoblackjack

Bom looked at the guy who was sitting diagonally across her. This seat let her see his side profile without him noticing, and if he did happen to notice her the teacher was usually stood in the same line of view as he was. His name was Choi Seunghyun, or as everyone knew him, TOP. He is top at everything: TOP in looks, TOP in his studies, and TOP in sports.

Bom looked at her sheet that was patterned with corn. It was hidden between the last few pages of her maths textbook. She would write things she noticed him doing like answering a question and always circling it clockwise. She slightly bit her lip as she looked at him concentrating on the extension the teacher gave him before she narrowed her eyes. The girl next to him was asking for a pencil. She wanted to throw that girl out of the window, no one can touch the same thing that he had his hands on or else that girl will be thrown out of the window. He gave her his pencil and Bom immediately slammed her desk so hard the teacher made his way to her.

As the old man walked towards her she noticed everyone was staring at her (including TOP) and she quickly hid the corn paper away.

“What’s the matter Miss Park?” The teacher asked her amused.

She awkwardly smiled and muttered, “Nothing haha, um sorry about that.”

She felt nervous, not because of the teacher but because she just made a fool out of herself in front of TOP.

“I see as usual you have done no work at all.” Oops, I was too busy looking at TOP she said to herself. She turned to look at him only noticing he was staring at the girl next to him while she said something.

“As usual she doesn’t do any work, why is she even here?” Her eyes widened as he nodded back.

The girl continued. “She’s just an attention seeker and have you seen her face? She thinks that she is so pretty ugh. She is really fat! I heard that once she went into a club and woke up with a CEO of a major company…” Bom couldn’t take it anymore, that was a rumour that never happened and it looked like TOP believed her.

Fading out the teacher scolding her she put her stuff into her bag and left the classroom.

“Such rudeness!” The old teacher said before continuing with his teaching.

I don’t get it; I don’t even know that girl. I haven’t done anything wrong to anyone who is in this school! I’ve never even been to a club before!  I haven’t done anything wrong and this is how the God repays me: by making TOP believe rumours about me that aren’t even true. She felt a tear run down her face and she quickly wiped it away, gosh now I am even wasting my tears on him, pathetic.

She got inside her car before noticing that it didn’t work and she knew nothing about fixing cars. Stay strong, you’re just having a bad day. She stepped outside her car and tried kicking it to let out her frustration, but instead because she hit it too hard a bruise started forming on her leg. This day can’t get any worse! She jinxed herself. It started raining and her top became see through showing her bright red bra. She kneeled down and started crying.

Meanwhile, a group of 12 boys who had finished basketball practise were passing the car park.

Kris, the tallest boy with ash blond hair, noticed something in the corner of his eyes.

“But Baekhyun hyung, please give me some of that ice cream!!” Tao shouted, annoying his other friends.

“Yah! You just finished yours! Remember the time I asked you for ice cream and you just ate it in front of my face? Well look at this!” Baekhyun started slowly eating his ice cream in front of Tao as revenge.

“I need to go somewhere. See you tomorrow.” Kris told them and just disappeared from their view.

“What’s so important to him?” D.O whispered to Suho before all of them continued going home.

~

Kris slowly approached Bom without her noticing. She seems familiar… Oh yeah, she has biology with me. What’s her name? Boom, no- Bon. Bom, yes that’s it, Bom.

His eyes widened when he noticed he could see her bra and how cold she must have been. It was still raining but he decided to take his coat off and give it to her. “Take this.” He said coldly, but he didn’t mean to. Everything he says just comes out coldly. Bom turned to him and she was shocked. She instantly recognised they guy. His name was Kris, even more popular than TOP. She never thought of him as her type of guy since she always had her eyes on TOP, but she had to admit he was good looking. She slowly accepted the blazer and wiped her tears on her hand before turning away from him. She knew her makeup was smudged and her eyes were puffy so she looked horrible.

Kris watched her do this and wondered why she was crying. “My name’s Kris.”

“I know, everyone knows.” She kept her back towards him.

“Are you Park Bom? That girl who is always looking at TOP?” At this she turned around, her cheeks red from embarrassment.

“Wha-wh-what?! Am I that obvious?” Kris couldn’t help but smile a bit from her cute personality but as soon as he did it disappeared.

“You look at him all the time; it isn’t that hard to miss.” She awkwardly looked away as if her biggest secret had been found out.

It stayed awkward for a few seconds before the silence was broken by her huge sneeze.

“Umm, do you know how to fix a car?” She asked him quietly since he had already given her his coat.

“No, sorry.” He did but he really didn’t want to get his hands dirty and he was very cold.

“Okay, don’t worry then. You go first!” She waved at him as he turned away. What am I going to do?? I left my phone so I can’t call for help. I guess I’m going to have to walk home. Aigoo it’s so cold and it’s a 50 minute walk home!

She opened her car door to take her bag and then locked the car. She held his coat closely on her smelling his scent. This smells so nice!

Kris watched her walk away from inside his car. He felt guilty for not fixing her car so he decided to follow her. He gradually slowed down into her speed and rolled down the window.

“Come inside.” He quickly told her and closed the window. She stood outside for a while not knowing what to do. She barely knew him but the temptation of warmth really made her want to go inside the luxurious looking car.  He rolled down the window again. “Come, or I’ll force you.” Smooth. She opened the car door and sat in the passenger seat.

Kris felt something inside him soften at the site of her. The feeling was new and he didn’t like new things but he seemed to like this feeling. If it was any other girl he would have let them walk in the rain. Park Bom is different to him and he doesn’t know why.

“Don’t you want me to tell you my address?” Bom softly asked. She felt as if she was being annoying to him. She kept making him do stuff and he was probably irritated at her.

“No, I’m taking you to my house.” Her eyes widened. WHAT!! Does he think I’m a… No that can’t be! Is he a kidnapper, I have to get out of the car!

Kris was also shocked at what he said. It just came out and now it would seem weird if he took it back so he went along with it. “It’s only 5 minutes away and there are a lot of spare rooms you could use. Then I could ask one of the butlers or maids to fix your car. It would save a lot of time and trouble for me.” Oh, good he is not a kidnapper. I forgot he was rich; he is the heir of the Wu Hotels. But does he think of me as a time waster or just as trouble?

Kris wondered if he said something wrong, why does he care anyway? This girl is making me do weird things!

He eventually pulled out into the car park of his huge house. As soon as she closed the car’s door hung open. To her right was a swimming pool that was lowly lit with purple lights which had a good effect because the sky was darkening. To her left was wonderful statues of who she was guessing were significant people of the company. As she followed Kris walking up the steps towards the huge tower she noticed the huge tower was in fact his house. Are houses supposed to be that tall? She seemed out of place, everything there is so perfect. Without noticing that he had stopped she accidently bumped into him and she noticed 30 pairs of eyes staring at her. On the left side in front of her were 15 maids and on the right were 15 butlers. They were all bowing at Kris but still looking at her as if she was an alien from out of space.

They didn’t say anything, though, but probably would start whispering as soon as they had gone from their sight. They probably knew that if they said something they would be fired.

“Minzy,” Kris called out and the kindest looking maid stepped out, “Can you give Bom a spare room on top of my floor.” Although he said it as a question his cold voice made it sound like an order. She immediately nodded and started walking. Kris signalled Bom to follow Minzy.

Minzy led Bom to the elevator and then to the 7th floor. She assumed Kris lived on the 6th floor and the buttons had 15 floors. While they were going up in the elevator Minzy started speaking.

“The other maids said young master never brought a girl to his house before, you must be special. Oh sorry I must not talk unless talked to, forgot about that haha.” Minzy started bowing.

“It’s okay, and I’m not really that special, I was just desperately in need. You look younger than me, how old are you?” She wanted to change the subject so she asked her about her age.

“I’m 16, the youngest of all maids. My name is Minzy as you probably know. I joined last week to help pay for my mum’s hospital fees so that’s why I still seem like a newbie. All the maids here don’t get along with me; you’re the first person I can talk to!” They both laughed as if they knew each other very well and continued telling stories to each other.

“So this is your room. This whole floor is empty so you can use this whole floor. There is the bathroom and here is where the TV is...” Minzy kept showing different rooms to Bom as she politely smiled at everything she said. When she had finished Bom was amazed. “Wow, just the bathroom is the double size of my whole house!”

Minzy laughed, “That’s how I first was when I got here. It was nice talking to you but I need to go now and help the others make food. I’ll call you when it’s time to eat.” Bom nodded and decided to take a bath.

Once she finished she realised she had no clothes but only a towel was supplied for her and her school clothes were all wet. Seriously! I should have thought of that before I even took the bath. There is no way I’m asking Kris for clothes, he’s already done too much for me. Minzy is helping the people get ready for dinner. Aigoo what am I supposed to do!

As if her wishes were granted someone knocked on the bathroom door that was locked. Bom assumed it was either Minzy or another maid.

“Neh?” Bom asked getting ready to open the door.

“It’s me.” Bom froze. That wasn’t a maid that was Kris. What was he doing here?

“Uh yeah?” She quickly wrapped a towel around her body and another towel on her head.

“Don’t you need clothes? There wasn’t any girl’s clothing so you will have to use mine if you don’t mind. I could buy one but the clothing’s store is really far from here. As for underwear,” Bom was really awkward now and she imagined Kris was as well on the other side of the door, “I asked Minzy to buy some. Do you need any other girly stuff like um, well you know?” Bom turned bright red, she actually did but telling him that would be so embarrassing. But unfortunately for her she had too. Why did her time of month have to come today?

She breathed in deeply, “…yeah.”

“Ok, just wait a while. My clothes are behind the door.” He left. Never would she have imagined she would be sleeping under the same roof as Kris (the cold, but perfect and popular guy) and even wearing his clothes. He had even mumbled. MUMBLED! All of a sudden his cold and scary image was gone and she imagined him blushing bright red as he asked her if she needed anything else.

Minzy didn’t take long and soon she found herself eating alone in the dining hall. She didn’t understand; why would there be a massive dining table but only one person eating. It made her feel very lonely. Even though she tried to resist to, she had asked one of the maids earlier about where Kris would eat but she had said Kris eats later in the night since he is doing a lot of his father’s work. As soon as she finished eating and had washed her teeth and face she fell asleep immediately.

~

It was a Saturday morning so she decided to stay in bed for a few hours making up her lost sleep because of school. Bom had completely forgotten about that she was in a different house to her own and it was only when she realised that her bed was double the size of her real bed that she actually woke up.

Instead of a bath she took a quick shower and got herself ready wearing the clothes she saw next to the bathroom door in the morning. She made a mental reminder to thank Kris and then wash his clothes and give it back to him. She pulled her hair into a messy bun, put on eyeliner and lipstick and then went to the dining hall. Minzy told her yesterday that once she wakes up she should go to the dining hall.

Bom felt it was strange because she could hear a lot of voices in the dining hall but still continued going shrugging the thought away. She was hungry, very hungry, and all she cared about was food. As soon as she opened the door the room went silent, and her eyes widened in surprise. EXO, the group of 12 rich heirs of different companies (including Kris), were all eating in the dining hall. They all went to her school but she bet they didn’t know her. Minzy walked up to her and told her that her seat was next to Kris. Everyone apart Kris and the rest of the maids and butlers, didn’t seem to know what was going on.

A tall guy with black hair finally asked what was going on.

“She slept here Chanyeol.” Kris said in a matter-of-fact tone.

“Yeah we can tell that, but why? Did you let her? ” 

Kris gave him a look and they brushed the topic aside. They would ask Kris another time.

“Yah, Bommie, go sit and stop staring!” Minzy whispered to her and nudged her to her seat. Bom could only do what she was told.

Chanyeol was the first one to break the silence, “What’s your name?” Before she could reply another boy replied for her.

“I know her she is Park Bom! You have music with me you know?” She nodded recognising Baekhyun.

“Bommie, what do you think of Kris, oh I’m Tao by the way!” She politely smiled at him without answering his question because someone else started talking.

“Yeah I’m Chanyeol! And this is Lay. He has a cold and has lost his voice. Well not completely, but he refuses to talk because he sounds weird!” Everyone started laughing which made Bom laugh as well. Lay just childly punched Chanyeol’s elbow before another boy said something.

“I’m Xuimin, the oldest.” Bom turned to look at Xuimin who she couldn’t believe was the oldest. His cheeks were so adorable!

“Really you look so cute!” It was her first time saying anything to the boys, so they got angry at how she spoke to Xuimin but didn’t reply to them. “Yah! He’s not that cute look at me!” Baekhyun did his aegyo but Bom’s attention was to the other boy who was speaking to her.

“I’m Luhan.” Another flower boy said and the boy next to him said, “And I’m Sehun.” She nodded at both of them before turning her head to the boys who hadn’t introduced themselves yet.

“I’m Chen, the troll!” Everyone laughed.

“I’m Kai, the iest dancer.” He playfully winked at her and she found herself laughing along with everyone else.

A boy that looked like a deer caught in headlights because of his big eyes that seemed to always be scared started talking, “I’m D.O.  I’m also cute right?” She laughed at his innocent and cute eyes.

The last person to say their name was Suho who she already knew because he was usually her partner in P.E. “You already know me but I’m Suho, nice to meet you again.”

She looked at Kris but he was just eating his food. Tch what a cold guy.

Bommie, Chen has more food than me! Can I eat your plate?” Tao grabbed her plate before Chen gave it back to her and started scolding Tao. Sehun and Luhan just kept talking to each other while Xuimin seemed to be trying to eat in between of bickering Chen and Tao. Baekhyun and Chanyeol kept shouting at each other as if shouting would let them understand what their mouths that were full of food were saying.

“Kris, thank you.” She didn’t know how Kris felt because he hid all his emotions inside him. However, Kris’ heart burned when she whispered those words to him. He wanted her to repeat them over and over again.

“Bommie!” Tao whined, “You never answered my question! What do you think of Kris?” The whole table went silent for the third time that day. Kris, along with the rest of EXO, was thinking: What is she going to say?

Bom thought about Tao’s question for a while.

“Within first glance Kris seems like a cold and emotionless guy who is perfect at everything, but after he helped me I got to know him better. He is kind and caring, and we get awkward quite a lot, but he still helps me.”

Tao turned to Xuimin and whispered loudly, “I think they like each other!” Xuimin nodded back.

Ignoring what Tao had just said, Kris turned to Bom nudging her to get up. “Let’s go. Your parents are probably worried right?” She nodded and got up, grabbing her bag.

~

The ride home was awkward so Bom decided to turn on the radio. She started quietly singing to Sandara Park’s Kiss. As they got closer to her house she was wondering if Kris would ever acknowledge her again. She started remembering his piercing eyes when he looked at her and the smell of his expensive perfume when she wore his clothes.

During her night with him she had forgotten completely about TOP and he didn’t seem so amazing anymore. Instead, whenever she thought about Kris she could feel her heart going ‘Dudun dudun’. Much to her dismay, the car soon stopped and she knew it was time for to leave.

“Thank you Kris.” She opened the door and got of the car. Her mind was going crazy screaming at her to confess so at least Kris knew what she was feeling, but she felt tongue-tied and couldn’t say anything. She opened the door to her house and silently walked in, placing her belongings on the desk in the entrance.

Not long after changing into her pyjamas a doorbell was heard. Rushing downstairs he nearly knocked into the desk, but managing to avoid it she quickly opened the door. Her eyes widened when she saw Kris standing in front of her holding a box.

“Kris… what are you doing here?” She wasn’t sure if she was imagining it but his cheeks turned a bit red before returning to normal.

“I know this might seem a bit strange but,” he took a deep breath and he handed her the box, “I like you.” Boom. Her heart just exploded.

Kris waited for her reaction but she just stayed frozen in the spot. “I understand if you still like Seunghyun but I just wanted to let you know.” He felt heartbroken and their relationship hadn’t started yet. He started to turn around when soft hands grabbed his wrist.

“Kris… I-I-I like y-you too.” He turned around to see Bom smiling at him.

“You’re really cute you know?” She flushed and opened the door wider for him telling him to come inside.

“What about your parents?”

“They’re at work.” He nodded back to her and went to sit at the sofa. Bom followed him still holding the box and sat down next to him.

“Open it.” Kris told her, before holding her hands and helping her to open the box. Inside the box were pastries of different kinds. Kris was going to buy her roses but realised that she would prefer food. Her eyes lit up when she noticed the croissants and giggled at Kris.

“How did you know I loved food?”

“You ate more than my hungry friends this morning.” Placing the box next to her, Bom and Kris decided to watch movies together before slowly falling asleep next to each other.