Chapter Twenty 20

You're Only Mine

THE question that remained in his head was answered by Mr Han. Who is the boy that was covered in blood? It was Jeon Jungkook. He started to figured him out. Who is he? His instict told him that he seen Jungkook before but still his mind did not managed to found out yet. Then, he remembered his first love that he killed before.

"Jeon Jungkook! Run!"

  The voice of hers whispered up to his ear. Yet,his eyes widely opened as they met Jungkook's gaze.

"It's her son...Damn! It's really him. Does he recognized me? No,this cannot be..I have to make him dissapear..No one can know about this"

  Even he know his son was in pain due to the accident,but his mind bothered by the boy,Jungkook. As Sehun safely brought to the hospital, SeJin was with him along in the ambulance. Eventhough they fought but she forgive him. She can't make him a bad men that ruined her life. Meanwhile Jungkook was with Mr Han and Mr Oh,having conversation outside the hospital corridor.

"How did you end up being with him?"

  Mr Han questioned.

  Jungkook did not hesitated to answer because he knows that all this  can probably lead himself to a misunderstand situation.

"He called me first. He wanted to meet me. That is why I ended up being there"

  Mr Han was still curios of his words whether he was saying the truth or not but he let him go. He also have a soft side that he didn't always  show for.

"Did you, trying to kill him because of SeJin?"

  Those question shocked him. He look up to see who was talking and it was Mr Oh.

"No,why would I do that? It was an accident! We fought and he suddenly ended up lying on the road. I don't even know until I heard a bang on my half way back. I also ran up to see what was going on and saw him bleeding."

  He explained.

"It was all an accident! I didn't do anything to him"

  Then, Mr Han received a call from SeJin. She told him that SeHun was awake. He hastily ended the call and tell Mr Oh. They quickly ran up to Sehun room and leave Jungkook behind.

"He is fine now, you can go back. Sorry if  we misunderstood you. And thank you for helping him lately."

   Mr Han said as his last words.

  Jungkook wanted to visit him too but seems like he can't now. Sehun family was all gather around to see him. He thought that in other time he can meet him. Besides, he is safe.

   On his way back,he saw SeJin was in the hospital counter. He stopped and watched her approaching. They met gazes as the silence took over the atmosphere. Both of them were standing there freezing themselves on the spot. Jungkook hesitated to take another step near her. His mind suddenly had a few flashback about her dad,Mr Han warning him that he will always keep his eyes on Jungkook. He doesn't want any of bad things happen anymore,because his life could be in danger anytime. He force himself to just walked straight,ignoring her. Yes,he did it but in other side,SeJin was also thinking what should she do. It is her only chance to meet him again. She saw Jungkook ignoring her and began to curious what was wrong with him. It's not like they have never met but they even fell in love with each other. SeJin grabbed his hand which led him to stopped.
"Are you..trying to forget me now?"
   Jungkook didn't spun to met her gaze, trying his best to resist her.
"I'm sorry, do I know you?"
   Those words that escaped from his mouth startled her,wondering why he act like that. She quickly make her way infront of him. As their eyes met, she cupped his cheek and said,
"Why are you like this?Jungkook! This is me!Don't you even know how suffered I was without yo-"
"I'm sorry young lady, I have to go now"
   He cleared as he pulled away her hands off him and rushes out of the hospital.

   She was all left dumbfounded, feeling empty as her hearts was being stabbed by through a knife. Seeing the one that she loves suddenly left her made her crazy.
"Why is this even happening?"

●●●●★★★♥♥♥♥■■■■

    Staring on the blank ceiling made his mind peaceful. Even he was in pain, he felt nothing. Then, Mr Han and Mr Oh entered the room and greeted him. Later that, SeJin also made her way to meet him that was just awoken from the accident.
"Thank god you're safe"
   She said and rubbed his hand gently.
   His mind was puzzled,wondering who was the girl that really seems to be worried about him.
"Can I know who you are?"
Again, her moves stopped. She deeply look on him. 
"What? I'm SeJin, don't you recognized me?"
   Not even herself was shocked, even  those two old mens startled.
"Sehun, how come you know me but you didn't know her? "
   He responded with a blank expression.
"I seriously don't know her appa"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
★Oh No! What has happened to this story!! Kinda messed up but don't worry, it will be explain later..kekeke. Sorry if this is kinda lame..wuuhuu~~ im soo busy so i only have short time to update this..Thanks For Reading!★
By the way, please tell me what do u think about this chappie. If u don't understand,please just ask me ok?Kamsahabnida.

♡ SeSe_Kyung ♡