Chapter Thirteen 13

You're Only Mine

  SEJIN safely arrived at her home. Her mind was still puzzled, wondering why he did that, why he kissed her. She unlocked the door and found a man was with her parents, chattering.
"Honey, you are all soaked. Go and change. You have to meet someone"
   Mom noticed her and ran over her. She bowed to the man and smiled. 
"Now who? Who is the man?"
   She sighed.

   As soon as she done changing, she quickly went downstairs and settled down next to her mom and dad. 
"Hello SeJin, I'm Oh Suh Joon. Nice to meet you"
  He offered a hand shake.
"Nice to meet you"
  She greeted.
"Actually I came here to meet my son's future wife. Since you are going to a school trip,we will continue the engagement as soon as you come back."
  Her eyes grew wider. She glared on her mom and mumbled to her.
"Why didn't you tell me?"
  Mom did not responded and just fake a smile.
"Hope it will goes well and also thank you for accepting"
   Mr Suh Joon exclaimed before he made his way out of the house. SeJin was left dunbfounded on the sofa, she really needs time to figure it all out.
"Sorry, Please just help us this time. Okay?"
   Mom begged as she gently rubbed her hands.
"Fine, I will do it.."

●●●●■■■■★★★★♥♥♥♥

     The next day, she brought all her stuff and went to school with Sehun. All the buses were nicely parked infront of the gate. Other students were already prepared. Most of them are already settled on their seats. Sehun helped her to bring a few of her luggage. She straightly entered the bus with him as soon as they done putting the luggage inside the bus. As SeJin and Sehun comfortly sit, the driver still didn't come yet. They have a few minutes later before it moves. Then, she received a call from Jungkook. She thought that Jungkook wanted to know about her condition but someone else was on the line, different voice.
"Hello? Jungkook-ah You really can't wait huh-"
   She stopped as she heard a voice on the line.
"Are you Jungkook friend? please can you help him? He is really sick now.. Please help him!!"
   She did not even know who she talking to but she  know that it wasn't Jungkook.
"Jungkook? Wh..where are you now? I..I will come"
   She worried and quickly ran out of the bus. Sehun grabbed her hand and yelled.
"Where are you going?"
"J..Jungkook he.. he-"
"Jungkook? Why you always worried about him? Then the trip? and me? Aren't we planned that we will go together?!"
   She was speechless, clueless which one should she choose.
"I.. have to-"
"If you go, everything about us will be over!"
   Sehun was really in a serious situation. He tightened the grip on her wrist and waited for her to answer.
"I..I'm sorry"
   She pulled away his grip and rushes to somewhere else, meanwhile Sehun was left there, alone.

   She ran as fast as she can to Jungkook's home. Even it is her first time being there she still can managed to find his house. She knocked on the door a few times and then a sound of rushing were heard. Soon, the doors opened revealing a boy with a black hair.
"Are you Jungkook's friend?"
   She questioned and took a deep breaths, exhausted from running.
"Yes.. come in. I don't know but Jungkook kept yelling for someone name. SeJin..do you know who she is?"
"Se..Jin is my name. Can I see him now?"

●●●●■■■■★★★★♥♥♥
  
   A door squeaked as she stepped in silently, noticing him lying weakly on the bed. She rushes and quickly whispered for his name.
"Jungkook-ah, Are you okay?"
   His eyes slowly opened.
"SeJin, Is that you?"
"I'm here..I'm here..You look so pale. Come on, let's go to hospital"
  Jungkook then hastily grabbed her body, embracing her gently in his arms.
"Don't leave me.. I.. I need you"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

★ Yeay! another chapter..Hope you will like it. Sorry for my grammar mistakes★

감사합니다

♡ SkYg ♡