Chapter Twelve 12

You're Only Mine

  FOR Jungkook, the news about their results was overwhelming. He soon also made his way to the office. He did not confident to get a good one but still anticipating it. Meanwhile Miss Meong Ji Hyo announced to all the students that their trip has been confirmed as she promised. But only a few students that got a good results can join it. He finally knew about his results, and yes he expected all of this but he felt kinda unhappy. Before, he often got a bad result but never regretted. He wonder why.
   Meeting SeJin along the hallway, he asked about the trip that he cannot join.
"So, when is the trip?"
   He questioned. 
"Tomorrow..It is faster than I thought actually.."
  She respond.
"Tomorrow? woah, I seems cannot go with you..then who will go with you?"
   She stopped and look on him for a quite while.
"Sehun will go ..You told me that you will work hard so that we can go together.. I taught you a lot but nothing change.."
  She complained.
"haha sorry, I will work hard! Fighting!"
  He exclaimed.
"Aniya, Gwenchana ( No, It's fine) It's not even your fault.."
   She then had a quick thought on her minds.
"Wait, It is your fault that you didn't passed the exam..You didn't answered them correctly"
  Jungkook chuckled after hearing her funny statement.
"Babo! I don't know that you could be this dumb..hahaha"
  He then playfully hits her heads and said,
"Babo SeJin"
She responded by his move and ran out to chase him. He also ran away to avoided her.
"Ya! Na babo Anigedeun!! (Ya, I'm not stupid!)"
  She hissed.
" because you are dummie, From now on I should call you Lulululu"
  He came back again to continue his words.
"Lulululu? What is that?"
"Just a suitable name for you.."
"Whatever Jungkook"
  She rolled her eyes in annoyed, she didn't actually know that he also have this kind of side, childish and immature. She sighed heavily.
"Weird boy"

●●●●●■■■■■★★★★★♥♥♥♥♥♥

   As soon as their class ended, Jungkook and SeJin always walked together to the bus station and then they will parted to their own ways. It was raining heavily, both of them still on the way to the station.
"Oh, It suddenly raining"
   SeJin exclaimed.
"Here, let me help you with that"
    Jungkook hastily took off his jacket and covered her head.. She was quite shocked by his move and said,
"You will get sick..No, take your jacket with you"
"Lululu, you cannot get sick, tomorrow you have a trip..Okay? I'm confident of myself that I won't get sick.."
  He claimed.
   SeJin gave up over him and just took the jacket. They walked side by side along with the rain. Later, they arrived at the bus station.  It was still quite early so the bus still didn't come.
Both of them were standing together. No one were there, only both of them are alone.
"Lululu, give me your phone number.. tell me everything that you see when you arrived at the mysterious place."
" mysterious place? ahhh, you mean the trip huh? okay here.."
   She grabbed his phone and  saved her number in the contacts.
"Thanks"

   Jungkook want to say something to her but hesitate to do it. 
"Se...SeJin..I have something to tell you.."
  He stuttered.
"What is it Weird Boy?"
  He suddenly grabbed her shoulder and spun her to meet her gaze. 
"Don't move, Stay still, You got something on your cheek"
  She froze and clueless what she should do.Their faces were just a few inches away.. He pretend to wipe her cheek but he quickly changed his mind and slowly pressed his lips on hers.
  Her eyes were widely opened as her heart beats real fast.
  The bus that she was waiting for arrived, later, Jungkook pulled out the kiss and said,
"You should go now Lulululu. ."
  SeJin felt a little bit awkward and quickly grabbed her bag without saying anything to him. She ran into the bus and took a seat.
"He.. he kissed me..Not accidently kissed that we had before."
  She wondered and touch her lips.
"What should I do?"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

★Yo Yo! update on Saturday!! Kekeke..Thanks For Reading >_<★

감사합니다

♡ SkYg ♡