Chapter Eleven 11

You're Only Mine

  JUNGKOOK tried his best to solved the homework that he got from Miss Yumee. He rubbed his neck and complain silently.
"Eishh, why is this so hard?"
  He still did not managed to answered it. He took a quick glance on SeJin when she busy doing the same work as he did.
"Emm, Se..SeJin -ah"
   He stuttered.
"Wae?"
  She respond to him but her eyes didn't meet his gaze, focusing on her homework.
   He paused for a little while and get back to his senses.
"Can you help me with this one?"
   He pointed to his paper.

   SeJin grinned widely as Jungkook asked for her help. She expected that something like this will happen but tried to hide the reality of her feelings, how happy she was.
"Sure..I'll be glad to help you."
   She chuckled and continued.
"Don't worry, I'm not gonna eat you Jungkook.."
   He nervously smiled and settled his chair closer to her.
   As soon as she started explaining, Jungkook didn't even focused on her. Yes he do, but he only watched her as if he saw an angel was talking to him and his ears was not listening. He suddenly got carried away by other thoughts.
"She is really different than I thought..She is like an angel that suddenly appeared to help me when I'm in trouble. I owed her a lot.."
  His inner voice gathered up to his mind.

"And then there is the answer. Get it?"
  She ended her talk as she noticed him dumbfounded.
"Jungkook, do you understand?"
  He hastily snapped back to reality and blink his eyes a few times.
"Eh? Y...yes I got it now..Thank you..hahaha"
  It was quite awkward seeing him acting like that, SeJin curious about him whether he really understands it or not. She asked again.
"You really got it? Honest?"
   Jungkook gave out a fake smile and look on her.
"Actually I didn't. .Sorry"
  Her eyes widely opened and she slapped her forehead. in annoying.
"Jungkook, Jungkook.."
  She sighed heavily.

●●●●●■■■■★★★★♥♥♥♥♥

   The students study real hard than expected. They really want to go to the trip that Miss Meong Ji Hyo promised. The day has finally come. All the tables were seperated as the atmosphere in the class was quite tense. They still managed to study before their first period of examination started.
"Jungkook, Fighting! You can do it okay?"
   SeJin cheered for him and gave out a big smile. Meanwhile Jungkook also nodded and pull out his fist, doing a fighting sign as his mouth mumbled along. A few minutes later, Mr Jaeseok came in, bringing a pile of paper in his hands.
"Okay, the exam will start in 5 minutes. Put your bags outside and get ready."
   They followed his ordered well and later, Mr Jaeseok handed them the papers.
"You can start now"
  The examination continued for a week.

●●●●●■■■■■★★★★♥♥♥♥♥

"SeJin-ah, faster the results are out! come on!"
   Sehun ran towards her as she was heading down to the hallway. Her steps soon stopped and spun around to meet his gaze.
"Really? Is it out already?"
  They rushed to the office and found a group of people were already gathered outside. Other students were also rushing for their results. SeJin sneaked her body in between the students and managed to reach to the paper on the wall. She looked down for her names nervously.
"Han SeJin, Han SeJin, HanSeJin...There you are!"
  She mumbled as her eyes wondered down along. She found her name and sighed.
"Thank god my results are good...Wait, what about Jungkook?"
  This time she search for Jungkook's.
"Jeon Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook,....Found it!"
  His name is easier to find than hers. As soon as she saw his results, her expressions turns to gloomy.
"He didn't make it.."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

★Hope you love this one, Thank You Very Much for reading!! Sorry if it is quite short★

감사합니다

♡ SkYg ♡