Chapter Two 2

You're Only Mine

   AS the recess started, I went out to the class to meet my other friend.
    I walked down to the hallway and suddenly I bumped to someone chest.I fell down and crushed my on the hard ground.

"are you okay? I'm sorry I didn't see you.I was busy with my phone."
    Someone else was talking politely to me.I rosed up my chin,a boy with a brown hair offered his hand to me.

    I hastily grabbed his hand which led myself to get up.I took my handbag that fell and bowed to him.
"I'm okay, I'm sorry too because I was in rushed lately."
    He gave out a big smile. "It's also my fault.Don't blame yourself."

    I took glance on my wrist watch and just realised that I'm already late.
"I have to go now.Meonjeo Kayo < I go first>"
    Before he could say anything, I ran to library as fast as I could, leaving him dumbfounded, still standing straightly at the hallway.

■■■■■●●●●●★★★★★♥♥♥♥♥

~Sehun's POV~

I have to go now..Meonjeo kayo"
     As she said her last words, she just silently dissapeared from my sight.
"oh! she's gone already?" I thought.
    When I was about to walked, I felt like I step on something. I lifted my right feet and found a shiny bracelet was laid.
"maybe it's hers"

   I grabbed it and have a closer look on it.It has a Paris tower on the centre of it.I think I've seen this bracelet somewhere before but where? I slid it in into my pocket and decided to give it to her later.
   But then, I received a call from an unknown number.I answered it.
"yoboseyo?"

"Sehun.."
   As I heard the voice, I managed to recognized who it was.
"Abeoji Why did you suddenly call me? Is there something wrong?"

"I want to meet you right after the school.At usual place"
   He stated as soon as he ended the call.

■■■■■●●●●●★★★★★♥♥♥♥♥

    I arrived at Binky Coffee Shop around 3 P.M.  I entered the cafe and found my dad was there with another man.

"bangaseubnida "
    I said as I shook hand with him.
"Abeoji, who is he? your friend?"
"He is the one who will be your father in law, Mr Han"
   Dad claimed.
   I froze.
"f..father in law?"

"yes, have a seat"
   Dad demand.

    I nervously laid my on the chair which is prepared next to my dad and facing Mr Han.
"so you're Oh Sehun? I didn't expected that you are more handsome and good looking that I thought".
    He smiled as he took a quick sip of his coffee that he ordered earlier.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

★ Sorry for my grammar mistakes★

-SKYG-