unusual night routines.

OnKey shorts.

 

Unusual Night Routines

 


 

Jinki didn't know when did they start or how did they fall upon this unusual routine. Every night feels like a merciless torture to his fluttering heart. But the second he heard the soft padding of socked feet and the sound of the door closing, he knows he also wants this.

The sound brought the excitement to his body, his heart fluttering even more.

Though he should be sitting upright by the time the door closed, for once he tried to just stay still, lying on his bed curled like a ball under his comforters.

But he knows he could never trick the younger just like that.

After all, Kibum always know if Jinki is truly sleeping or not.

"Hyung," Kibum said softly, his voice just above a whisper. "I need my good night kiss."

Jinki turned and he was met with feline eyes and heart shaped lips. "Make it quick. We still have a schedule tomorrow." The older groggily replied.

Kibum nods like a happy child getting his treats as he leans closer to Jinki and the older meeting him halfway. They shared a soft kiss of unspoken feelings before Jinki pulled away, seeing a smiling Kibum.

"Thank you, hyung." He said as he stood up. But even before he could take a step away, a hand caught his wrist.

"Stay."

The younger automatically inched towards the bed, lying by his precious leader. Jinki's arms s on Kibum's waist and the latter buried his face on the elder's chest, softly breathing in that musky scent.

Kibum dreamily sighed as he felt a soft kiss on his forehead and arms pulling him even closer.

For them it was already an unspoken "I love you."