instagram.

OnKey shorts.
 

Instagram

 


 

Kibum sighs in relief as he finally finished packing the last piece of his belongings. It was time to leave the beautiful country of Thailand where they spent 3 days of working.

Sure, the heat was unforgiving as he was not used to the weather but seeing the anticipation of Thai Shawols and their support was fulfilling.

Smiling, he sat on his bed, checking his SNS for updates.

He sent a few messages to his friends back in Korea before logging in his Instagram account. It has been 3 weeks since his Jinki hyung told him that he joined the said SNS and that he had followed the younger already.

He knew every letter of his hyung's username by heart.

dlstmxkakwldrl, he silently whispered.

It's been 3 weeks since his fingers are itching to press that follow button whenever he checks his Instagram.

He suddenly came to the realization that it has been awhile since his last update related to his hyung. Thinking about it, it has been 5 weeks already.

It became his habit. Showing off their pictures through his Instagram. It's not like Jinki stops him from doing so.

With a goal posted in his mind, he began to scroll his photo gallery, searching for the perfect Jinkibum selca.

As he was focused on his goal, he never noticed the sound of the door opening and the sound of the lock, clicking in place.

Jinki stared at the ethereal beauty in front of him. The way Kibum pouts at his phone makes the older smile, feeling grateful that he gets to call the younger his.

"Kibum?" he said softly, not wanting to startle the younger.

Kibum then look up at Jinki and smiled. "Hyung." he said lovingly.

"As much as I found you so cute, why are you pouting at your phone?" he asked, moving towards Kibum and sitting beside his love.

"I was looking for a selca of us."

Jinki raised his eyebrows at the younger. "We took a lot last time, right? And you have a lot saved on your phone."

"I'm looking for a selca that doesn't show much of you. You know, to be subtle."

Jinki smiled, agreeing on the younger's point. "Why are you searching for one though?"

"To post on Instagram?" Kibum chuckled.

Jinki's face brighten as he fish out his phone from his pocket. "Good thing I have my phone with me right now."

"What are you going to do, old man?"

"I'm gonna like that pic as soon as you post it." Jinki beamed. "Just imagine the fan's reaction. We're kinda one of the I quote ㅡ most adorable pairing in SHINee as a Shawol said on Twitter. We need to take care of our followers even in a secretive way."

Kibum rolled his eyes but Jinki knew the latter was far from annoyed, seeing a hue of pink painting his cheeks.

"Okay. Now help me find one."

Jinki nodded before leaning his head to Kibum's shoulder, softlt inhaling that sweet scent he loves.

"Hyung, I told you to help me find a picture, not to be clingy." Kibum whined.

"It's easy to look over your phone like this and it's been awhile since I've been this close to you." Jinki pouted.

"Okay okay. No need to use that pout on me which for a fact I couldn't resist." he mumbled that last part softly, praying to all the Gods that Jinki wouldn't hear.

Jinki just hummed as Kibum began scrolling his gallery.

A few minutes pass before Jinki's eyes caught the selca Kibum took when they were shooting a CF for Baskin Robbins.

The one where he not-so-subtly stood behind the younger.

"How about that one?" Jinki asked.

"But you look so weird, hyung! It's creepy."

"Expect nothing but weirdness with me, Bummie."

Kibum knew there was no place for arguments so he chose the pic and added filters.

He pondered for a second before he started typing his caption.

주세요달콤한그맛아이스크림케잌 #우빠딸 #더우니까먹고파 #베스킨라빈스 #br31 #baskinrobbins #왜나도모르는사이에내뒤에있는가

(Please give me that sweet taste, ice cream cake #strawberryinmilk
#sinceitshotIwanttoeatit
#baskinrobbins (in korean) #br31 
#baskinrobbins
#whydidntIknowsomeonewasbehindme)

"....And done!"

Jinki smiled at the younger's enthusiasm. "Okay. Let me log on Instagram."

His words earned a cute whine of faster from the younger, making him smile lovingly.

After a few seconds, his feed came into the view, Kibum's post to be exact.

He double-tapped at the picture, inwardly cooing at how cute his Kibum was.

A question began to run on his mind.

"Uhh Kibum?.. Why didn't you tag me?"

"Your username is way too complicated that I can't even memorize it."

"But ㅡ"

"No buts!"

"Kibum ㅡ"

A loud ringtone cut Jinki off. A message from Minho.

Hyung, you might want to leave Kibum's room right now. It's time to leave already.

Jinki sighed before standing up, earning a confused stare from Kibum.

"It's Minho. It's time to leave and God knows what will happen if manager hyung caught me here." he ran a hand through his pink locks, once again sighing.

Kibum then pecked his lips, catching him off-guard. "Go. It's not like we don't have any other time after this."

"I love you."

"I love you too. More than you'll ever know."

Jinki smiled before turning to leave. Once the older exited the room, Kibum's phone rang, signalling a call.

Seeing his Jonghyun hyung's name on the screen made him confused. Why is he calling if he's two rooms away?

"Hello?"

'The next time hyung sneaks of to your room, tell him to at least let us know so that we can make up an excuse for Jinki hyung's sudden disappearance. Manager hyung caught him just a minute ago and he's giving hyung quite an earful about being careful but Jinki hyung seems like he doesn't give a of what the manager is saying. Okay, bye.'