The transfer student and the key

Living Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Good thing that the teacher is still on leave because if not for sure I will end up as Kai who was sleeping like a pig in the house with the yellow waterball beside him as he snores.

“Yo” Amber tapped my back as I leaned on my desk as I yawned.

“Sleepy huh?” She continued as she sat behind me as I nod as she gave me an iced coffee.

“Thanks Ambie” I said while waving the coffee above my head as I felt someone beside me sitting that I looked at who is it.

“Sehun..” I gave him a smile as he tucked his hands on his pockets and looked at me closely.

“You have eyebags? Did you arrived late from the province huh?” He said as I grabbed my small mirror at my bag and looked at my black eyebags.

“I look like a panda now” I puffed as he chuckled and patted my head.

“You can tell the teacher that you are sick and go sleep at the nurse office” He said as I glared at him and pointed at him.

“Did Chanyeol taught you that?” I said as I heard someone talking.

“I heard my name—whats up!” I looked at Chanyeol with Jinri behind him as I looked at him and her with wide eyes.

“What’s with your panda eyes Krys?” Jinri said as she sat infront of me while smiling.

“Why—why are you with Chanyeol?” I asked as he just shrugged and she just chuckled as I looked at Sehun who opened a book and pretended to read then at Amber who puts on her headphones and pretended to be out of this world.

“Anything you would want to explain?” I said as I crossed my arms fully awake.

“I will tell you later okay?” She winked as she glanced at Kai’s place.

“Hey—where is Kai by the way?” Jinri said as she looked at Sehun and Chanyeol.

“Ask Kyungsoo” Sehun said as he put down his book.

 

Kai is sleeping like a pig at my unit. Psh.

 

“OH KAI!!!!” I was daydreaming while drinking my iced coffee when I saw Kai messing his hair going at his seat.

 

I thought he will ditch school?

“Yo!” He said as he yawned and glanced at his phone.

“Did anyone see Kyungsoo today?” He said as Chanyeol butted in.

“I think he was at the Culminating Arts Room” He said as Kai stood up hat made a sound as I heard students coming in talking about someone.

“Someone will transfer here?” One girl said.

“I heard that he is hot tho” The other said.

“Omoo, im so excited to see him” The last girl giggled as the first one pouted.

“But I guess he would be on the next room together with Kyungsoo” she said.

“Oh, does this means that there would be another prince huh?” The second girl said as Chanyeol stood up and butted in their conversation.

“Hey hey girls, is there some news huh?” He said as Jinri looked like a pissed girl as I just observed her.

 

 Something did really happen on my two days off here.

 

They said another student was coming, I mean its alright since its not new that transfer students were coming in and out of this school tho, but I wonder who that is and he is a guy.

 

“Im hungry!!” Amber said as she rubbed her stomach and I looked at her.

“When did you not become hungry Amber—tell me” I said as she just chuckled and ran ver on the empty seat as he eyed on the counter for so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter