The Waterball

Living Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up the next day as I saw the sun shining at my face as I covered it with the back of my hand as the other reached for my phone as I took a hold of it and looked at the time when I sat up and stared at how early it was.

 

Krystal you are not waking up at six in the morning.

 

Well, my sleep wont come back as I went down the stairs to see no one as I went to the fridge to get some water.

“Early huh?” Someone said as I sipped on my water and looked at Kai who was wearing a gray top and a ripped jeans as I almost choke out on his perfectness.

“Where are the others?” I said as I wiped my lips with the back of my hand as he just shrugged.

“When I woke up I saw no one”

 

I nodded.

 

Everything went silent.

 

“What time will we go to your papa?” he said while as he broke the silence between us while rubbing his nose.

“Hmn—would you want to eat lunch there?” I said as I looked at the fridge as I took out some kimchi.

“Well, picnic is not bad” I glanced at him as he rubbed his nape.

“Then before noon then” I said.

 

Kai helped me prepare the things we need to bring at the hill where dad’s grave is, he told me that he wants some Korean food because ramen gets in his nerves and he was something new so I made some kimchi, rice cake and brought some steak for our lunch as well grabbing some two packs of chips for some munching tho.

 

“YAH! Krystal Jung, you didn’t told me we are going for a hiking!” I looked at him as I saw him bringing the two bags on his hands that are full of food as I chuckled and made my way towards papa’s grave.

“We are almost there so come on!” I said as I ran and I bet he is following also.

 

I looked at my dad’s grave as I kneeled down then bowed as I can felt my cheeks getting hot as I looked at how my father’s grave looked like.

 

Papa, Im sorry if im not visiting you a lot. Im sorry if im a bad daughter to begin with and im sorry if I didn’t even showed you how I love you. Im really sorry for being a naughty kid.

 

“Here” I saw some hanky beside my cheeks as I grabbed them while I chuckled.

 

Papa, I know you are not here with me today but I want you to know that I miss you and I already know how to the bar flip.

 

“I bet your dad would be sad if he saw you crying” I felt a flick on my temple as I glanced at Kai who is sitting beside me while his right leg was up while his arm was on it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter