Blue Star Lodge

Living Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I laughed sarcastically as I looked at him with a  straight face.

“Piggyback ride you?” I said as he slowly stood up while holding onto the wall.

“Are you deaf or are you stupid?” He pointed on his ears as I bit lip in frustration as I puts my hands on my waist and looked at him.

“Are you kidding—“ I was cut when he scrouched down and made a joking pain.

“Ahh…ahh… How I wish I can walk now..pity me” He said as he made some painful face and I stomped my foot in frustration and faced him with my back and bent down.

“Shut up and ride at my back” I said.

 

I hate you to bones Kai.

 

“Wow, I never knew Tokyo was this beautiful” His left hand was on my shoulder as I his right hand were waving like he is some kinda weirdo grabbing the air as I shook my head and held onto his both legs while striving at his weight.

 

Damn you jerky Kai who doesn’t know how can a girl like me can lift you. Damn!

 

“Hey hey hey—this way” He gripped on my shoulder as we stopped and I looked at where is his index finger is pointing.

 

Are you kidding me?

 

“That’s where Iam living!” He said.

“Are you kidding me?” I said as I looked up at the stairs not to mention it’s a long one as I gulped one big saliva and looked at him from my shoulder.

“Iam not kidding” He said with a serious face.

“You wont possibly let me carry you all the way up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter