Waterloo Unit

Living Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While he left me outside, I decided to not scream and not to make a noise at the neighborhood as I force my feet to walk towards his unit when he stopped at his door and looked at me spying me from head to toe while his left arm was resting on the wall.

“Arent you preparing me some food?” He ordered me as I saw him smirked and I pushed him harshly as he closed the door and I jerked up.

“What the—“ I said as I turned around just to see him taking off his uniform coat throwing it on his couch as I gulped.

“What?” He said as he placed one hand on his first button when my eyes widened and snapped back to reality when he talked.

“I didn’t tell you to go in my unit just to stare at me undressing” His free hand pointed at the kitchen behind me as he pouted to its direction as I turned around while biting my lip in frustration..again.

 

As if I want to see you . Jerk.

 

I turned my back as I scanned his counter. Well, I must say that his unit is much bigger than mine or is it just cleaner than mine? I guess the latter one is the answer. By that, I opened one of the cabinets then the fridge, I saw chicken soaked in some liquid as I pulled out of the fridge and opened the stove at preheat as I smelled the dipped chicken which are obviously nice.

 

Did Kai made these?

 

Nah, maybe he have some sugarmommy or some girlfriend who walk in here everyday to do thse or just leave it on the fridge in case he starved.

 

I heard the oil plucking and popping and made it as a sign that the pan is already ready, so I fried the chicken as I lowered the fire when I felt someone behind me.

“Did you flip the chicken before putting it on the pan?” I heard his deep voice just along my ear and his breath just brushing on my skin as I turned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter