Bubbletea

Living Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was walking along the hallway when I spotted one familiar silhouette that I hurried to hide myself behind the closed door of I don’t know when I peeked at the door.

 

Kim Jongin. Phew.

 

“Who are you?” I turned around just to see Myungsoo holding some records while looking at me that I held onto the knob.

“My—myung—Myungsoo” I said stuttering as I try to open the knob of the door when I felt him going closer.

“I thought you hate me..but you are here huh?”

“I didn’t mean to go here”

“Oh really, if I know you want to be alone with me”

 

He was getting closer to me when I felt the door open that I shut my eyes.

“Excuse me..” I leaned on something broad that I looked at who it was.

 

Sehun.

 

“Oh—its you” Myungsoo said as he backed off as I can see a smirk on his face.

“Do I know you?” Sehun said as he pulled me and put me on his back.

“Did I say I know you?” He smirked again as Sehun turned to face me as he smiled while dragging me away as Myungsoo uttered a word again.

“Nice to see you again, Oh Sehun” He said as Sehun closed the door and brought me to our room.

“Do you know Myungsoo?” He asked as I looked at him while tapping my fingers on the desk.

“You know he was bragging me about the model thingy right?” I puffed my cheeks. “How bout you—it seems that you know each other before…” I said being curious at how Myungsoo told him a while ago the ‘nice to meet you’ word that If Iam not mistaken is used ony when you met someone you didn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter