Final

Fall Collections

Woo Bin looks at the shelf that started the stupid fight. No matter how he looks at it, change is inevitable, like the seasons and Jong Suk will just have to deal. He decides to leave the shelves as he put them. Jong Suk must have been to mad to switch the shelves he reasons. He sits down on the couch when he hears the front door open behind him. Woo Bin turns his head slightly to see Jong Suk.

"Woo Bin, I-" "Jong Suk, we-" 

They speak at the same time and both stop immediately and share and awkward laugh.

"Woo Bin, I'm sorry," Jong Suk breathes, "Change is hard for me. But I need to get over it."

"We really do need to work on communication," Woo Bin laughs and looks down at his hands in his lap. Jong Suk sits next to him on the couch and links there hands together in Woo Bin's lap.

"We've made it through four seasons. A full year. I'm sure we'll make it many more," Jong Suk says confidently and squeezes Woo Bin's hands.

"Me, too," Woo Bin replies and lays a small kiss to Jong Suk's forehead.

_________________________

A/N: This is neither the ending you deserve or the ending I wanted to write, but I'm so burnt out on this series. I love this series dearly don't get me wrong and I'll probably revisit it, make it better, make this installment WAY BETTER, but for now I need it to be complete. I hope the ending is at least satisfying. I'm sorry it couldn't be the normal 6 chapters. I'm sorry it's basically been a year since I first started Winter designs and Fall Collections is just finishing. 

Anyway, I think I'm going to stay away from chaptered fics for a while but be on the look out for oneshots. I like the idea of short stories that start and finish in one chapter right now so I'll probably write a few of those over break!

Again I'm really sorry to disappoint. :( I hope you all still like the series as a whole and don't get too upset with me.