Chapter 3

Fall Collections

"What the actual Woo Bin?!"

"I said I was sorry I forgot. There's no reason for you to talk to me like that," Woo Bin defends voice rising an octave higher than normal.

"You think I'm talking about that? No. Why did you move my ? I had it there for a reason you can't just go moving things without asking!"

"Wait, you're upset because I switched the two shelves? I just wanted my pictures to be in a place that was easily seen. I didn't think you'd mind, you're DVDs are easier to reach now."

"That's right you DIDN'T THINK," Jong Suk nearly yells, "how can you just move stuff on my book shelf?"

"Wait, Suk, stop. You're being irrational. It's no big deal. We can find a different spot for my pictures and I'll put your DVDs back. Problem solved."

Jong Suk has to restrain himself from outright screaming when Woo Bin tells him he's being irrational. Doesn't Woo Bin understand? He has everything in a perfect order. Why should he have to change it? Hasn't he already compromised enough.

"No, problem not solved. Nothing else on my bookshelves can be moved down. You're pictures have to stay on the lower shelves. I thought we agreed."

"I thought they were OUR book shelves," Woo Bin counters, "And no. I thought we were just placing things to get them out of boxes until we could completely decorate."

"Yea. Our shelves, that I bought, with my stuff," Jong Suk seethes, "You know what never mind. Let's just talk about it when you get home, whenever that is!"

"I'll come home now if you want," Woo Bin offers to try and soothe things but only makes the issue worse with Jong Suk.

"No. I can't deal with you right now."

Jong Suk can hear In Guk questioning Woo Bin about the situation. 

"I'm hanging up now if you're going to ignore me," Jong Suk threatens.

"No. Wait. I'm leaving now okay. Let's talk about this, calmly like adults."

Jong Suk doesn't wait to hear any more. He hangs up, grabs his coat and heads out the door. He can't be there in that place when Woo Bin arrives. Part of him knows he's being irrational. His DVDs were in the exact same order, he checked, and he could still reach them as easily as before. But there's just something about Woo Bin invading a space he already claimed and retaking it that angers him to no extent. He can't even explain why he's so angry, just that he is. 

He walks aimlessly trying to cool his heated temper when his feet find him at the very bar he knew Woo Bin was at earlier. He hopes Woo Bin meant it when he said he was leaving because Jong Suk desperately needs a drink.

He opens the door and heads to the bar taking a seat and ordering vodka on the rocks. Someone huffs and slumps into the seat beside him.

"You know, this was supposed to be the night I complained about my problems, not the night that I help fix yours and Woo Bin's. Again I might add."

"In Guk, just go away...please?"

Jong Suk sips at his drink not looking over to the older man. Woo Bin and Jong Suk have had a few small spats since Jong Suk's issue in the summer but nothing that lasted more than a few hours and definitely nothing that In Guk helped with so Jong Suk things In Guk is really milking it. 

"No. You're being an idiot."

Jong Suk slams his glass down on the counter and looks over at In Guk enraged.

"I'm being an idiot?? He's the one who moved my stuff without asking on my bookshelf."

"Jong Suk, you two live together now. It will be an adjustment no doubt but the bookshelf and the stuff on it are now both of yours and you need to get used to it."

"You don't understand," Jong Suk huffs turning away again and bringing the cold glass back to his lips.

"No I understand perfectly. It's hard getting used to someone being around to touch and move your stuff. You have a routine, a collection basically and you don't want it disturbed. I understand perfectly. But just like the leaves changing color and dropping from the trees in the fall, you need to learn to change your outlook on things and drop the unnecessary theatrics."

Jong Suk laughs, "where are you going with that metaphor?"

"You get what I mean. I'm slightly drunk, but you understand."

Jong Suk sighs, "Yea, I guess I get it. I just, I've never liked my stuff messed with. Even when I lived at home with my parents."

"Then that's a boundary you need to set with Woo Bin. Stop being an and go home."

"Thanks," Jong Suk says standing up. The bartender walks over to give Jong Suk his receipt. "It's on him, okay," Jong Suk says before the bartender can hand it to him and points to In Guk. Jong Suk makes a dash out of the bar before In Guk can get a hold of him and head home.

______________________

A/N: Thoughts, comments, concerns? My semester is basically over so I should be updating more. Sorry it took so long!