Chapter 2

Fall Collections

Woo Bin walks around the apartment. He's got some time to kill before his photo shoot and he's still not sure of where all his knick-knacks and pictures ended up. He's completed settled now but he wants to make the apartment theirs not just his things moved around Jong Suk's already placed things.

Woo Bin stops at the book shelves lining one wall of the living room. He's got pictures of his family and friends on a shelf that sits about waist high. He doesn't sit right with him. He shouldn't have to bend to see pictures. 

Looking for an empty shelf Woo Bin notices Jong Suk's indie DVD collection on the top shelf of the book case over. It's a little above eye level but it's better than what it's at and this way he thinks Jong Suk could reach his DVDs easier. It's a win-win.

Smiling, Woo Bin moves the picture frames to the side table of the couch so he can move the DVDs down. He makes sure to keep Jong Suk's DVDs in the exact same order since he knows Jong Suk is particular about that when he moves them to the lower shelf. Then arranges his picture frames on the top shelf. He takes a step back admiring his work. He nods his head, pleased with his decision.

"Woo Bin," Jong Suk calls from the bathroom.

"Yea, babe," Woo Bin replies taking one last glance at the book shelf before heading in the direction of the bathroom.

"I forgot a towel, could you grab me one?"

"Anything for you," Woo Bin replies cheesily. 

"Shuddup," Jong Suk says but Woo Bin can hear the smile in his voice. He grabs a towel from the linen closet and sets it on the counter in the bathroom.

"I'll see you later, I've got my photo shoot in an hour and it's in the suburbs so it will take a while by the train."

"Oh yea, that one you have with In Guk at the train station?"

"That one. I'll be home late. I promised I'd go out to drinks with him to hear him complain about his most recent heartbreak."

"Aw, you mean that girl he met drunk a party last week didn't pan out, too bad," Jong Suk peeks around the shower curtain voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Come on now, you know he falls hard for any one he thinks has a cute ," Woo Bin replies giving Jong Suk a pointed look.

"Yea, yea. Whatever will he do until he finds the next love of his life."

Woo Bin gives him a look that says be nice and Jong Suk concedes.

"I know. I'm just teasing. Text me later?"

"Of course," Woo Bin smiles and then leans in giving Jong Suk a sweet peck on the lips.

Woo Bin leaves the bathroom, grabs his jacket, and heads down the stairs of their apartment. He smiles, domesticate life sits well with him he thinks. In Guk is waiting at the bottom of the stairs. 

"Yo," Woo Bin says as a way of greeting.

"Oh hey," In Guk sounds dejected,"I was just about to call you."

"Well here I am. Ready to go?"

In Guk nods and Woo Bin can tell the train ride there and back will consist of In Guk ranting but honestly Woo Bin couldn't be brought down from his love high even if he wanted to. 

The photo shoot goes well. They ended up getting there 10 minutes early which was too early according to In Guk's always exactly on time policy but Woo Bin ignored him. The train ride home was exactly as Woo Bin expected and still In Guk dragged him to their favorite bar, a quiet jazz place that you could actually talk at a normal volume and still be heard, and complained some more.

Woo Bin's phone buzzes in his pocket and he goes to reach for it. Remembering his promise to Jong Suk to text him, Woo Bin scrambles to get it how of his pocket. He drops the phone in the process and bends down to pick it up.

"Seriously Woo Bin, you're going to be all cutesy with Jong Suk while I'm going through a crisis over here?"

"I am not-"

"Save it. You guys are always cutesy. And you're face tells me you forgot to do something regarding him. Whatever. Call him back. I'm going to go drown my sorrows in more liquor and maybe a sappy song. Open mic starts in 5 minutes."

Woo Bin smiles, "You do that. I'm here for you."

In Guk flips him off as he walks towards the bar. Woo Bin just laughs as he returns to his phone calling Jong Suk back. Still smiling when he hears the phone click over Woo Bin says, "Hey babe, sorry I didn't text. things got hectic. How are you?"

"What the actual Kim Woo Bin?!"

_______________________________________

A/N: I am sooooooooo sorry this is taking so long. I've been swamped with school work and it's winding down to the last two weeks. I also just haven't had any motivation to write and my stuff is always tier when I force myself so I was trying to prevent that. I did, however, get some motivation today and some time since I the homework I have to do can't be done at work. Hope you guys in enjoyed it. Hopefully I can get the rest of the story up soon! Thank you all so much for sticking with me on this series! :D