Chapter 1

Fall Collections

A/N: Be warned this is completely unedited. I just wanted to get it up as soon as I had finished it because I made you guys wait for so long. Also it's kind of short but don't worry the next chapter should be much longer! Enjoy~

____________________

Jong Suk smiles setting the last box down in the middle of his living room. Woo Bin is laying spread eagle in front of the bedroom and bathroom doors, the only part of his floor that isn't covered in boxes. In Guk is face down on the couch mumbling something that Jong Suk can't make out.

"Lift your head up and say that again," Jong Suk says and wades through the boxes to the couch. He sits on In Guk's feet and laughs when he hears the responding "get the off." In Guk turns his head so it's facing where Jong Suk's TV would be if there weren't stacks of boxes on his coffee table.

"What I said was, when are you guys feeding me? I think I deserve that much."

"As soon as I can peel myself off the floor," Woo Bin laughs. 

"How about I just call and get pizza delivered," Jong Suk asks already pulling his phone out of his pocket. 

"Sounds like a plan," In Guk huffs, "I want meat lovers."

"Just get whatever," Woo Bin says.

Jong Suk makes the call and busies himself by starting to organize what he can. He love organization and the current mess made by boxes upon boxes of stuff is starting to drive him slightly crazy. He's in the middle of moving boxes based on how heavy they are (heaviest should be on the bottom of course) when Woo Bin wraps his arms around him effectively stopping his movement.

"Come on. Take a break, relax. We'll get it sorted soon enough," Woo Bin murmurs into Jong Suk's ear pulling the slightly shorter man away from the boxes.

"It's just driving me crazy."

"I know and we'll start in on it as soon as we eat, right In Guk?"

"What," In Guk says looking dazed, "I wasn't sleeping!"

Woo Bin laughs, "So maybe it will just be us two starting in on it."

Jong Suk laughs and nods, "I think that's for the best."

The pizza arrives soon after that and three men pig out the three large pizzas completely devoured in 20 minutes. Jong Suk leans back onto the couch patting his stomach.

"That hit the spot."

"Definitely," In Guk replies, "And now that I'm fed. I'm leaving. I can't believe I let you guys rope me into helping. I have to get my friend's truck back."

"Thanks," Woo Bin says.

"No problem, I guess," In Guk teases and puts on his jacket, "hey, where is that shoot we're doing Tuesday at again?"

"A town in the suburbs called Tinley Park. Just meet me here at 8 and we'll take the Metra out together. Apparently the shoot is actually at that train station."

"Got it. Catch you on the flip side, Jong Suk."

Jong Suk shakes his head, "Bye."

"So, how about we turn on some music and get started?"

"Are you sure? You look exhausted. We can wait if you want?"

"But you don't want. Come on, let's get started. It's only 2 anyway. We have several hours before a decent bed time comes around," Woo Bin smiles. 

"You're too good for me."

"As long as you know it," Woo Bin smiles, "Now help me move the boxes in front of the stereo so we can put on that mix CD I know you have for cleaning and organizing."

"I don't have a CD like that," Jong Suk protests but it comes out weak when Woo Bin shoots him a pointed look that says "yea right."

"Fine," Jong Suk tries to act agitated but the smile shows through his voice. He grabs a box from Woo Bin setting it down in another inconvenient spot but he doesn't really have a choice. The stereo is reachable and Woo Bin turns to Jong Suk.

"Where's the CD?"

"It's already in there," Jong Suk says nonchalantly looking away from Woo Bin. 

"Of course it is," Woo Bin smiles. He presses play on the CD player and Body2body by Jay Park blasts through the speakers. Woo Bin turns it down a bit.

"Where should we start?"

"Here is better than anywhere else."

"Sounds good. By the way, what's the spare bedroom for?"

"I figured it could be an office slash work space. I already have 2 desks set up in there and several book shelves actually. We can also use it for storage a bit."

"That sounds perfect actually."

The rest of the weekend is spent dancing around the apartment organizing, unpacking, and clearing out boxes to the many cleaning mixes Jong Suk has. By Sunday night, the apartent is box free and Jong Suk is feeling great about where all of Woo Bin's stuff ended up. Everything has a place and Jong Suk loves it. 

The rest of September and half of October passes by in a flash. Jong Suk thinks they're in a honeymoon phase because they don't fight at all. Everything is perfect. Almost too perfect. He can't help but be anxious waiting for the ball to drop or the carpet to be ripped out from under him.