Online

Poser

Soojung POV

"How's my FB account going?" Jinri asked.

"It went good."

"Did you update some statuses about me?"

"Yeah."

"Did you add our friends there."

"Ofcourse."

"Other peeps who know about me but I don't them added me as their friend?"

"Yup."

"You accepted it?"

"Majority, girls added you."

"Well, that's good." Then, she went out of the dressing room, and I followed her.

"This is the final photoshoot for this day. So, let's start." Her manager said.

Her facial expressions were very attractive. She was really focus on the camera.

After 20 minutes, the photoshoot's done. Jinri went back to the dressing room and changed her clothes.

"Ugh... I must go home. My kids need me. So, I'll leave you girls here now." Jinri's manager said in frustration.

"Okay. Take care." I said and she bid her goodbye to me then left.

"Really? Not one goodbye to me? Aish..." Jinri went out with her clothes on and the clothes she used a while ago.

"That's okay, Jinri. Let's go home now." I said and she nodded. We went to my car and I drove her to her house.

"Hey, bestie! Let's hang out, tomorrow. It's my day off anyway."

"Sorry, Jinri. I have to work tomorrow."

"Heol~ Okay, bestie. Goodluck tomorrow anyway. I'll just sleep all day tomorrow." She laughed and waved at me goodbye then went inside of her house. I drove all the way home.

"Soojung-ah!" My mom called. I parked my car in the garage and went inside in the house.

"I'm here, Mom!" I yelled.

"Great! Now eat up. Your dad will come down in a couple of minutes."

"Dad's here?!"

"He got home from America before you got home from work."

"Oh my! Dad?! Dad!"

"Calm down, Soojung-ah! Don't be too excited." I threw my bag at the sofa and immediately went to dining table. I sat first; felt really happy.

"Did someone called me?" A deep voice was heard from the stairs.

"Hi, Dad!" I ran to him and hugged him. He laughed and hugged back.

"Looks like our princess missed his king." Mom joked.

"I also missed my queen and princess ofcourse." We laughed and sat on the chairs at the dining table.

We ate happily and chatted about half of everything. Oh how I missed my dad. It's been 3 years since Dad went to America. But atleast he didn't forget us.

"So, princess. How's work?"

"It's not work. Just part time, Dad."

"Part time? I thought working at a cafe is a part time job."

"I'm just my bestfriend's assistant."

"I see. How come you can't be a model like her? You're beautiful like your Mom." Mom blushed and I giggled at her.

"I'm not good at those stuffs, Dad."

"I know where you're good at. So be ready for my surprise, princess."

"What surprise? Dad, I hate surprises."

"Don't spoil it, Soojung. And besides, you have to get ready for bed so that you'll see it." And by that, I started to get curious about it.

After eating, I washed the dishes like Mom told me so. Then, I went upstairs to take a quick shower. I opened the door and my jaw suddenly dropped.

"Daaaaaaaaaad!!!" I yelled.

"What's wrong, Soojung?" Dad went to my door, worried. I looked at him and hugged him, squealing.

"You're the best dad ever!" I said and he chuckled.

"What's going on here?" Mom asked.

"Oh Mom! Dad gave me those!" I pointed the piano keyboard, guitar with music sheets and pads for me to compose.

"Well, that's for you. You know you love to sing and compose." Dad said which made me smile. After my brag about it, they went to their room and fell asleep. I locked my door and smiled widely. I took a quick shower and changed into my tank top and shorts. I played some songs to piano and guitar before I open my laptop.

I logged in Jinri's account and saw 148 notifications, 176 requests, and 1 message. I first looked at the messages.

Kim Myungsoo (Mobile)

Hi Choi Jinri :) I'm Myungsoo. May I know everything about you?? You're very pretty and I kinda like you. But don't worry, I won't rush things. I wanna be friends with you first, if it's okay with you.

Accept my friend request, then let's talk. :)

Hope you'll read this~^^

This is kinda weird. Am I going to check this Myungsoo guy out before talking to him? He looks kinda nice though.