Roleplayer

Poser

I went home from the studio. Then, I saw Mom cooking for lunch.

"Oh, Soojung-ah. Why you came so early?" She asked.

"I'm going to inform the Vogue Girl Magazine and I'll make an account for Jinri."

"Oh, okay. I think you should fill up your empty stomach before doing those things." She said as she put down the cooked dishes. She sat down and started to eat. She looked at me with a confused look.

"What are you waiting for? Don't let these go cold and to waste." I smiled and sat across her. I ate with delight, ofcourse it was my mom who made it with love. I ate as fast as a tiger because of the things I have to do.

"I'm full. I should go to my room now." I stood up and was about to go.

"I cooked our food, but I'm going to wash the dishes?" She said.

"Mom, I'm sorry. But it's urgent."

"Heol... Okay, but just for today. Mind that."

"Yes, mom. I'll do it." I bowed to her and went upstairs. I opened the door of my room and lied down on my bed. I sighed in exhaustion, then turned to my laptop. I opened it and logged in to Jinri's manager's e-mail account.

After sending the information, I searched the social networking site 'Facebook'.

First Name: Jinri

Last Name: Choi

Email or mobile number: [email protected]

Re-enter email or mobile number: [email protected]

New Password: *************

I am: Female

Birthday: March 29 1994

Sign Up

I clicked the 'Sign Up' and started typing. After completing her profile, I logged out and took a nap.

Dorawajwo~ I want you back back back back back~

Back back back back back~

Neowa nae gieok nareul sigane matgyeo duji ma~

Dorawajwo~ i want you back back back back back~

Back back back back back~

Gidarilge na yeogi namgyeojin chae doraseon chae~

I say save me~

I groaned as my eyes open yet half close. I took it from my pocket and answered it.

"What?"

"Where are you, bestie?"

"I'm at home."

"Are you done with my favor?"

"Yeah."

"Great! And uh... also my manager's instruction to you?"

"Same."

"Well, I'm very impressed. Good job. And by the way, come back here at 2:00 pm. I need some assistance, okay?"

"No prob."

"Okay! I'll see you here, bestie!" Then, I hung up the phone.

"Ugh... I feel so lazy. And she even disturbed my nap." I said to myself. I ruffled my hair in frustration.