I'm in love

Poser

Myungsoo POV

"Ugh... so bored." I said. I kept on scrolling the statuses here on my phone.

"How about you read some magazines, Myungsoo-nim." A maid suggested.

"Okay, bring it here." I instructed her. She took the magazines from the shelves and stacked it at the coffee table in front of me. I looked at the magazines but nothing's interesting in it. Just words and... her.

My heart was beating fast. She's so beautiful and attractive. My eyes were only attached to her. Then, I snapped out. What's her name? I looked at the article and saw 'Choi Jinri'. I grinned at it- I mean her.

"Look's like you're happy reading that magazine, Myungsoo-nim." The maid looked at the magazine I'm holding.

"Do you think she's pretty?" I asked.

"Pretty? You mean gorgeous, Myungsoo-nim." She corrected.

"Well, I thought you might not like her."

"Why not, Myungsoo-nim? She's like a goddess." I chuckled at her brag. Although it's kinda true. She's like a goddess.

I checked my phone and searched her. Fortunately, I saw her account. I pressed 'Add Friend' and I shouted, "YES!".

"Son, what are you doing?" My eyes widened and turned to my mom.

"I'm sorry. I'm just happy."

"Happy about what?"

"Uh... Nothing, mom. I think you should go to work. You'll be late. Go now~ I'll see you later~ Bye!" I kissed her cheek and she just giggled. I opened the car door and she went in. Then, she drove out of the garage went to her work.

"Ahjumma~ I'm going out." I said as I went back inside.

"Eh? Why?"

"I'm going to my friend's house."

"Well, okay. But make sure you'll be back at 4:00 pm." I went straight to my bathroom, not so long though. Then, went out to the closet and wore simple clothes. I brought my phone and camera with me.

"Ahjumma, I'm going now." I said and went to the garage. I started my car and went off. But someone was calling, so I answered it.

"I'm on my way now."

"Okay, hyung. By the way, what's new?"

"I saw a beautiful girl in a magazine."

"In a magazine? Seriously, you're reading magazines now?"

"I just got bored, okay? I think you know her, so I want to discuss this with you."

"Sure thing." Then, I hung up the phone. After a few minutes, I parked my car in front of Sungjong's house. I pressed the buzzer of their gate and I saw him then opened it.

"Yow, hyung! Show me the girl." He said as we went inside. I showed him the picture that I've captured a while ago.

"Yeah, I know her. She's Choi Jinri, a model. I saw her through advertisements. And uh... did you know that she has a billboard?"

"A billboard? Where?"

"Want me to show you?"

"Let's go now." I went to the car and started it.

"Woah... Slow down, hyung. You'll see it, okay?" He opened the car door and sat. He buckled his seatbelt and we went off. Unfortunately, it's traffic. I sighed heavily seeing these bunch of cars infront of me.

"Ugh... Why now?" I said in frustration.

"You don't have to be like that 'cuz we're almost there." He pointed the billboard outside. I looked at what he's pointing and finally saw it. My jaw dropped at her beauty.

"We must go there." I whispered. When the green light was on, I stepped on the gas and drove to the building. I parked the car and went out. I my camera and captured it.

"Hyung! Don't just go away like that!" Sungjong followed me.

"Let's go now. C'mon." I patted his head and went back to the car. I stared at my camera and grinned.

"Hyung, I'm not a shadow, you know." Sungjong went inside.

"Sorry, Jongie. I just feel gleeful."

"Is this your first time?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know, fall in love?"

"Love? Impossible."

"That's what you call one, hyung. You're obsessed to her." That came in mind. Am I in love? This can't be.

We talked about Jinri all the way home. Then, I took Sungjong home afterwards.

"Hyung, let's hangout tomorrow with the others."

"Sure thing." He went inside the house as I drove home.

The gates opened and I parked it in the garage. I went inside and saw the maids making dinner.

"Myungsoo-nim, where have you been? It's 6:00 pm!" Ahjumma scolded me.

"My friend was late, that's why we played late." I made an excuse.

"Whatever you say, Myungsoo-nim. The dinner's almost ready, so fixed yourself. Your parents will come home in a few minutes." She said and went to the kitchen. I got up in my room and lied down on bed. I took my camera and stared at the picture I captured.

Wish I could see you, Choi Jinri.