Busy Day

Poser

Soojung POV


"The photoshoot will start at 10:00 am, Jinri."

"Yeah, okay bestie."

"Where are you by the way? You know that today is Monday, and as usual it's traffic."

"Yeah... About the traffic..."

"What?! You'll be late, Jinri! What time did you woke up?"

"Uh... 9:00 am? Sorry, bestie. I promise I'll be on my way. It's just a traffic jam."

"Fine, okay. Hurry up. I'll see you at the studio." I hung up the phone and looked at my watch, 9:40 am. She'll be late again. I was going to text her, when her manager approached me.

"Soojung, where's your bestfriend?" she asked.

"She's on her way."

"On her way? Please don't tell me she'll be late again."

"I'm not sure."

"Aish... That girl. For her information, we have a busy schedule for today! We have photoshoots to be done and also endorsing the following advertisements!" She showed me the list of today's schedule. My eyes widened at the paper.

"And she must know that Monday is when cars and trucks invade the roads and highways every morning and evening!" Never knew she would be that stressed because of my bestfriend.

"How come you aren't the model and she isn't the assistant? You always come early at the studio but her? 10-20 minutes late. It's not that I'm comparing her to you but I wish that you two would just switch places so that our jobs will be much easier." She said and went to the staff to finish the whole setup for the schedule.

I felt sorry about Jinri. Her manager didn't like her daily routine. I always wake her up through calls and texts but she ignores it and goes back to sleep. Fortunately, she won't hear what her manager says about her.

"I'm here! Am I late?" Jinri came into the studio, felt very exhausted.

"Miss Choi! What a wonderful surprise! Guess what? You're late again!!!" Her manager sarcasted.

"I'm so sorry. I slept late, but it won't happen again. I promise."

"That's what you always say everyday, Miss Choi! They're no difference! Look at the time! It's 10:32 am!" She walked out with frustration. I approached my bestfriend and rubbed her back. She faced me and hugged me.

"I'm really sorry, bestie." She said in a soft voice.

"It's okay. Just please come early, will you? Or else, you'll lose this."

"I'll do my best, swear." I smiled at her and took her to the dressing room. The stylist gave her the clothes she must wear. Jinri dressed up and got ready to fix her hair. After that, she wore the accessories which were at the mirror desk.

"Miss Choi! Photoshoot's ready!" The staff called. We went out of the dressing room and got ready for the photoshoot.

Jinri gave a beautiful grin at the camera. The photographer insrtucted her to pose. 

"This photoshoot is for the Vogue Girl Magazine issue. Inform them that we'll send the photos by next week because we have schedules to follow for this week." Her manager instructed me.

After an hour of changing clothes and posing, they took a 10 minutes break. I went to Jinri who was drinking water.

"Jinri, I need to go home. I forgot to bring my laptop. I'm going to e-mail the Vogue Girl Magazine."

"What? Leaving me here? No, I'm going with you."

"No, you have to stay here."

"But I'm not close with these people here."

"Eh? Even your own manager?"

"She's mad at me."

"She's just stressed. I'll be back, I promise."

"Heol... Okay. But can I ask you a favor?"

"What?"

"Make me an account. Just update the informations and details about me. And also, my photos. Is it okay?"

"Well, okay."

"Thanks, bestie!" She hugged me tight. "You're going now, right? Well, take care! Love ya~!" I laughed at her sudden actions. I bid my goodbye to Jinri and her manager, then went off.