Final

The Reality of different flavors

THREESHOT!




__________________________






It wasn’t long when Jiyeon came to the tower with her natural beauty. She was wearing the navy mini dress and black high heels. The stronge wind make her dress, like its dancing and her hair like a soft fabric flowing in right side. The shy smile was tugging in her sweet face. Kris’s jaw dropped at her. No, not at her appearance, but because it’s the first time she smiled shyly at him.


Kris went to her himself and take her hands gently to his. Jiyeon just let him do what he wanted.

Kris prepare himself and began to think what he had been practicing before. But he realized he forget everything and so its the situation he choosed to follow his heart. He closed his eyes and after a while opened them.


His eyes looking at hers intensely. Jiyeon know he was nervous so she give him time patiently.


“I wanted you to come here today, to tell you something which my life depend on. When i first saw you, i won’t say that i fall in love but i felt something different about you. When you left i thought i would never found you again but again i saw you with my friend and that’s when i realized i was interested in you but you seems not liking me so i gave you time, but after months, i was tired and wanted to give up. You know what happened when i wanted to give up, my friends were there for me, to give me spirit, to encourage me. I’m so thankful to them. You’re the most beautiful girl in my eyes. You’re the definition of the perfection in my dictionary. You’re my entire world which i can only dream of. I would proudly tell the world that you’re mine... That’s if you don’t reject me...”


He stopped for a while, looking at the girl who can’t stop her tears of happiness. When Jiyeon find out he’s not talking then she asked.


“Why did you stop... Just don’t stop... Please say the last words...”


Kris smiled and wipe her tears with his index finger from her eyes and  her face gently.


“I... I-i... Lo-”



Kris can’t finish because someone fire something and peoples shouting can be heard. Kris immediately hugged Jiyeon and tell the other innocent to run away for their lives because the war has broke out which they were suspicious for a few months now. Jiyeon looked at kris, the fear was written all over her face. Kris looked at her and he know she’s not gonna leave him but he can’t take her with him too. Ofcourse she use to be a pirate, a furious one but she can’t defeat the strong man. Kris is going to attack not defend so its way dangerous because that’s what they planned. They were suspicious about thinks and eventually they came to the idea someone wanted to fight them so they were ready but they didn’t expect it would be this soon. They captured some spies and get some information from them and when they didn’t want to tell more, they got killed.


Kris lift Jiyeon effortlessly on his right shoulder and run to a safe place. There he left her with some peoples, who were  hiding too. They tied Jiyeon so she can’t run.


Jiyeon remembered the death of those precious peoples who die infront of her and she can’t help but to think that same goes for kris. Because she loved him that’s why he’ll leave her now. 'I’m unfortune, i bring the peoples i love death. I should be the one to die and not them... Why why i can’t live like everyone else...'



Jiyeon became crying loudly and shouting 'why'. The women who was sitting beside her hugged the tied girl to comfort her. Jiyeon had no choice but to cry on the women’s shoulder.


“Why... Why the peoples i love had to die or the peoples who love me die... I’m just tired of all this drama...i can’t live like this anymore... I wanted to live alone... I -i don’t want to love anyone and i don’t want anyone to love me... I’m just tired of the pain. Its... its not same too, everytime it more pain then the previous ... But why... I’m a human too... I have a heart too. I have a feelings too then why me in the end... Can’t this cruel world can see that I’m happy....  I -i don’t want to live in this world anymore... I want to die... I have my limits to hold the pain... It would be better if i never born i... I... Hate everything i hate everything...”


Women tears were flowing like river, she felt sympathy for the poor girl who have to face the hurtful life all alone. No wonder if she don’t want to love anyone.


Jiyeon’s words were like someone stab her heart over and over. And before the wound can be cure, the second one came. Its just the cruel reality we live. Nobody has perfect life, everyone got problems in life. The women after a while realized that Jiyeon fall asleep in her arms. She wipe the tears and let her rest on her lap, she even put the blanket on the girl. Its still not known if kris dead or not but Jiyeon can’t hide her fear anymore.


Jiyeon actually was still not ready to edmit her feelings but his friends convince her and even show her, promised her everything will be okay, after convincing and promising her everything will be okay, after one year she finally admit her feelings to his friends and they keep secret until now.


In the other hand, fight was so furious and brutal. They were killing the enemies without any mercy. Some were at defend while others on attack. Kris and Tao were from attackers while Luhan, Chen and Minseok were defenders. The last one, Yixing was making strategies.


Fight was so strong. Everywhere was blood, fire and sword clicking leaving no innocent alive. Its seems like hell where they fight or die trying. No escape from this, and in the end one will get the victory and take the place in his fist. There’s still not obvious winner, both side using all the strength and mind. And ofcourse the winner will be decided by the strategies they’ll use. Its like they’re being control by them as games. And the winner will aloft the flag.


The fight never stop. Its been two day yet the both fighting without resting, more then four hundreds peoples die but it feels like there’s no end to this. 


Some already give up, some were hungry that they can’t even stand up. Luhan, Kris and Tao are no where to be found. Who knows if they got killed? But as pirates, they’ll care for that later and as for now they have to fight with all they had.


In these two days, all Jiyeon did was to look ahead blankly with tears b down her pale face. She didn’t eat anything but only drink two glass of water by force. The women wanted to comfort her but Jiyeon blankly refused. She don’t want anyone to love her nor she want from others to love her. She believe Kris is dead so she already take that decision.


It was third night, nobody knows how many people die, who’s alive? Kris and Tao were still nowhere to be found. Some say they got captured, some said they got killed, some said they run away like cowards and some said that they betray Chinese. But nothing is confirmed.


Some lost the hope to win and just simply gaveup. Sure Chinese pirates are the worst pirates of the entire world but seems like their enemies were ready for any strategies possible. There were not much warriors but the enemies leader command his little troops who were defending to go a head and kill their leader and everyone. He send his last powerful man with them and he follow them a little far from them.


The attack succeed, their powerful man was full of strength because they let him rest, Yixing stopped making plans and take a sword. Ofcourse he won’t run away like coward. And he believe his friends all died. So he’ll fight like a real man, he doesn’t care if he die. But ofcourse the man was stronger then Yixing and so he defeat him easily, when the sword come in touch with Yixing’s neck someone fire the mans sword, Yixing take this chance and kicked the man so hard that the man flow away. Yixing looked back and a wide wide smile formed on his lips. It was Minseok who fire the man with the the help of Tao. Luhan was lying down almost seems like dead. Minseok was too much injured that if he move a little the pain would be worse. While for Luhan, the story is different. He walked here with Taos help, his ribs were broken, he can hardly take breath. A little movement giving him the pain of death. Tao got shot on his right shoulder, so when he moved too much, it would like electric shock for him. The blood still dripping from his broad shoulder. Yet he voluntar to take Luhan and Minseok with him here. But they don’t have time to welcome each other so Tao wentforward and began to fight with the stronge man.


The man punched him so hard right on his left eye, Tao fall down and caress his eye but the man run to kick him, Tao jumped up and kick the one on his stomach, when the man fall, Tao didn’t waste time and take the sword which was lying on the floor.


Tao charged towards the man but someone fire his hand, the sword fall down and Tao sit on the floor, clutching his shoulder that got shot... Again.


Minseok and Luhan weren’t in the situation to move. When Tao looked at the one who shot him, it happened to be their leader came himself.



'Did he lost his mind or what... Anyway its good for us if anyone shot him now but the chance are so high to him win if he succeed in killing us.' Luhan was in his thought deeply but came in reality when he hear the gun shot someone. He’s weak but his friends comes first so he looked who got shot. The gun was in Yixing’s hand while the stronge man fall down on floor with thud.


The enemies leader’s eyes were wide open, now he was alone with weak mans of his. He was scared but as a leader, he wouldn’t giveup. He looked at Yixing, and he was in crazy state so he shot Yixing’s hand without thinking twice, Yixing nor others got time to take action and the gun fall down from his hand with blood coming out like a river. The leader let out a crazy laugh and ready to press the trigger again, Minseok, Luhan, Yixing, Tao frozed on their places and closed eyes. The gunshot sound went to their ears and they thought someone of them dead so when they opened their eyes, they try to see who got shot but realized it was none of them and so there eyes went to the enemies leader, who was now lying on the floor. They looked behind the man, the one who safe them is no other then kris.


Everyones eyes show the delightness they feel. Tao almost cried and Kris went to them, limping. He’s limping because Someone wanted to stab his heart but fortunately, he moved a little and the sword get inside his stomach and the man thought Kris dead, so he leave kris. It take one day for him to feel the pain lesson a little bit so he can move and nowhe was ready to fight the rascals.



“Kris hyung, i thought you got killed, thankgod you’re okay, i love you hyung.”



Tao began to cry and hugged the older from happiness he can’t control. They won the war after kris killed the leader. They announce that the chinese pirates won the war. After three days without rest, the pirate got fall down on the floor,not moving and went to deadly sleep. No wonder if they would wakeup after one week.



When they were all hugging welcoming each other, there kris stand alone, his mind occupied by the women he was going to confess. He never really thought he would survive. But as god choose him a different fate so he can live more sixty years too.

One think worrying him is if Jiyeon is alright. 'what if someone killed her or worse what if she killed herself...' These kind of thoughts not leaving him. As a pirate he is, he know anything can be possible. Yeah the reality is cruel right.


Because Kris can’t wait anymore and being impatient, his friends excuse and follow kris where he left Jiyeon. When he opened the door where Jiyeon was suppose to be, no one was inside but blood and some corpse. Kris got goosebumb but he’s so sure she can’t get killed. He was desperately to find the lonely girl who can’t be found, without wasting anymore time, he went to search for her high and low.


It was already time for sun to rise. Kris was hurt and tired, his friends are in hospitals bed, yet here he’s founding someone he’s not sure if she’s alive. When he began tired, body sweating, the wounds became to hurt even more because of the heat. Sun’s radiation was killing him from in and outside. He was just walking, like a zombie and looking at his side that in some case he would find. Suddenly he saw something and his eyes wide opened. 


He ran so fast like his life depend on it. When he reached, he take the kitchen knife from the girl’s hand and hugged her so tight. It was Jiyeon, she was trying to suicide.


When kris take her in his arms, she can’t believe that he’s alive, she can feel his warm body on hers. She wanted to stay forever like this but she needed to comfort her heart, so she push him a little away and looked at his swollen eyes.


He got small cuts here and there but nothing big. Jiyeon pulled him in hug, her tears can’t stop from flowing down her cheeks.


But kris winced at the pain on his stomach so she carefully push him a little and looked at him.


“A-are you alright... Ar-are yo-u hurt..?”


Kris looked at her face lovingly and nodded his head with tears because the words lost their ways in his mouth.


“But...”



“On s-sto-mach, h-hurt...”


The words slipped off his tongue. She cried even more and carefully hugged the boy again so tightly. Crying her heart out on his shirt and he gladly let her cry on his.


After awhile when they were going back, kris remember something and so he made her look at him, she was surprised by his sudden act but didn’t say anything.


“You try to suicide... Why? What if you killed yourself now and then i would cry my entire life... Just never do this ever again.”


“I’m sorry but i thought you were dead  an-and i can’t take the pain hearing you dead... I-i lo-”



kris put his index on her lips, stopped her from saying anything further.



“Don’t say it now, i want to hear it when peoples are witnessing us... Okay?”


She smiled and nodded with a bright smile, tears still didn’t leave her but the difference is, its flowing because of happiness now.






After one week...







In the same tower with some peoples staring at the future couple confessing.


“I love you Park Jiyeon, i set my eyes on you for a long long time and i wanted you to be my women. Will you marry me?” kris was on his one knee sitting and his one hand grabbing hers. But this time, he’s more confidence then before.


“I love you too, and yes i’ll marry you and wanted the honour of being your wife and only women in your life.” She happily said and the couples hug so tightly.


The people who witness it cheerd for the new couple.


Everyone was happy. Some were already cured from wound, Tao, Chen, Minseok and Yixing were fine now, but Luhan was on wheel chair because his broken ribs will take time and for kris, he can walk and all but his stomach still hurt. Not that much. Everyday his wound would be better from previous day.



After five years....





They were all happy. Jiyeon and kris have two children. First son who is three years old and the baby girl who’s ten month. There life is typical, kris retired from being pirate after their wedding as Jiyeon begged him to, first he didn’t want to but eventually gave in, knowing Jiyeon’s fear fully. She wanted to be far from these thinks. And now he work like normal human in the office, tracking criminals. Yes kris won’t waste his talent, he would use a way or other. Jiyeon and kris weren’t like a perfect couples.


They would fight, get mad and argued but isn’t it normal? After married, Jiyeon’s life became better but its not a fairytail we’re talking about. There was time when she’s so happy and there’s a time she’s sad.There would be time when Kris would shout at her but in the end he would be the only one to apologize.


Jiyeon was matured, she doesn’t like her husband worry over small things. Kris understand it well so he let her be. But there would be family day. No one else, when Kris did bring work in family day, Jiyeon would argue with him. And ofcourse they made sure whenever they fight, argue, the children shouldn’t watch it. They wanted their childs to be pure and innocent mind until the time ask for it. They were no sign of perfection, but they were not bad too.


They’re just being, who they are. They don’t mind what other peoples think about them. But even they argued, then that’s the adventure of life. If life would always be happy, then a human being would be bored of it. The life needs changes. When one argue then later, they carve for each other more. 


They needed to feel the sadness so they can feel the utter happiness... The reality is not like fairytails. Life isn’t happy all the time nor its sad all the time. It has different flavours. If one is always eating delicious food, there will be a day, he would get tired of it, but if he eat different kind of food which are not delicious, then in the end he would love the delicious food more and more, craving for it. That’s our life and that’s how they live...
THE END!



___________________________



Thanks for subscribing, commenting and voting :)