Twoshot

The Reality of different flavors

TWOSHOT!




__________________________






Next morning everybody seems happy because of their victory and got a fair share of money too. Which means they can buy anything. Ofcourse most of them wanted womens but it was different for kris. He’s not that kind of person who run for women’s. He’s waiting for a true love but today unconsciously his mind was occurred to the girl he saw when his mans were taking her, proberly gonna make her e. 

The way her eyes looks were beautiful yet had a painfull aura which ached his heart unknowingly. He was just roaming 
around and his friends were nowhere to be seen or maybe still sleeping but he don’t mind, its their lost right. He buy some little things like food, candies and cloths etc.


While kris was being happy and all, There Jiyeon was sitting with so short cloths, bearly covering her body. And it actually happened that many wanted to purchase her.

Their shouting were heard which she could careless, atleast for now.


Everything is still so freshed in her mind like it just happened two hours ago. She saw her boss got killed animaly infront of her eyes. He was one with six against him and the one man who was grabbing her so tightly, forcefully made her to watch her boss killed with no mercy and some were even laughing they way her boss was tossed inhumanlly. All she could do was shout and scream to stop them which is far from their thickbrain to understand.

She saw how many times they stab his heart and how many bones did they broke, the man’s mouth was broken that it was impossible for him to breath and so he die by not getting air, let alone the beating even after his death. It was all much more worse then how she saw her parents got killed.


Why everything that give me love ending up dying terribly infront of my eyes? Why i have to witness their death. Is their anything that can make me forget or something that can take me away from reality...


That’s running in her mind nothing more or less.

She was deeply in her thoughts that she couldn’t sleep nor eat. She only changed clothes because they forcefully make her wear the one they give. Someone suddenly entered the room and holler for the girl who was blankly looking at the women who seems in her forties.


“You have been taken by one of the best pirates. He payed highly for you, consider yourself lucky because you didn’t get some ugly man.” The women said to Jiyeon but Jiyeon didn’t show any reaction towards her or any sign she was listening. The women sighed before going to her and sit beside her, she gently put her hand on the girls shoulder and talked softly.


“I know... Its hard for you to see someone close to you die infront of your eyes, but the reality is always cruel. Happiness never last forever nor the sadness. There will be the time where you would be happy but then there will be the time you would be sad. In this world no one is entirety happy. Every human got at least a problem. There’s no one who had a perfect life full of happiness. Believe me young girl, its still the first stage of your life, don’t give up, because if you do, then this world will mock you.”



Jiyeon silently listened everything, her eyes soften, she feel like a weight on her shoulder has lesson but not all. She bitterly smiled at the elder one.



“Now please follow me. Remember you have to obey the one you’ll work for. Don’t ever disobey him because he can do anything with you, which means killing too, so you’re under him no matter what unless if he sell you. He can abuse you, can do anything with you. Even if you run away, he’ll caught you so please if you’re good then he’s good, good doesn’t meanhe’ll listen to you, but maybe he’ll be little gentle soplease after going out of this gate, you’re all his, nobodyelse and take care, be strong.”


The women finished and opened the gate, Jiyeon got up and exit from the gate, following the women. When finally they were out, she saw man who she believes that she belongs to him.


She stepped forward and realized the man had a dirty smirk which made her blood boil from anger but she remembered what the women said and so she try to smile, Which turn out horribly fake. Atleast she tried.


“So this is my lady hmm. Interesting, got a body, face and all natural hmm. If you don’t mind, i’ll take her now.”


The man grabbed her hand gently and led her to only he knows where. Jiyeon glanced at the women last time and get dragged by the man gently.


'Handsome man  is good... Thats make no sense but he’s gentle too, what if he let me free... Who knows...'












“Ahhh please let me go... Please mr ...”


“Luhan. Call me Luhan honey.”


Luhan throw Jiyeon on the bed, and locked the door before slowly crawling to Jiyeon who was shivering from fear. Luhan had that dirty smirk which scared Jiyeon to the point where she push Luhan out of her way, running out but ofcourse Luhan being the man he is, grabbed her wrist and push her harshly on the bed and hovered above her, he pinnedher wrist by his both hands on the bed and there hekissed the poor helpless girl on the lips and slowly went to her neck, kissing here and there.


Luhan’s kisses were harsh, which Jiyeon didn’t like it a bit and felt disgusted too. She prayed if someone can save her from this monster.


Not a long, someone bang on the door impatiently. Luhan growned and look at Jiyeon.


“Who are you and what do you want, I’m busy.”


“I know what you’re doing but can you please open the door, I have something important to tell you which meant only for you to listen. Open it.”


Luhan angrily get off Jiyeon, show her his warning eyes and went to open the door.


“What do you want kris?”Luhan asked annoyingly. Kris playfully patted his shoulder and his eyes glued at the girl and at the first side, he recognized her. He keep looking at the girl.


Its almost one minute and kris didn’t move his gaze from the girl.


Luhan find it weird because normally, kris won’t give his attention to any women Luhan bring home or anyone else so why now he’s looking like he’s interested or know her.




Luhan darted his eyes at Jiyeon who covered her body with the blanket because of her short cloths. Again he looked at kris but this time, a smile formed on his face. He moved his hand infront of the lad to take his attention.


“I know you’re interested in her right? You like her maybe?”


“I... I think i like her... I mean when i first time saw her, i felt different feelings for her... Okay what if i tell you i want her?”


Luhan looked at him for a while, thinking.


“I’ll give you, but you have to pay also i want her for tonight hmm?”


“No. I want her, I’ll give you money but i won’t let you touch her, go find others who want you back but not her.” Kris talked like overprotective boyfriend. Luhan giggles like a girl and whispered to Kris.


“I know you like her, your eyes shows it all so i’ll let you take her because you’re my best friend and atleast there’s a girl in this world who got your attention.”


Kris smiled at his thoughtful friend and looked at Jiyeon who hang her head low.


Luhan slowly went to Jiyeon and nudge her. Jiyeon looked at him, but this time, he don’t have that erted smirk, he was smiling at her respectfully. Jiyeon wondered why.


“Jiyeon, listen. As much as i want you right now, there,” He pointed at kris who was standing beside the door.


“He’s interested in you. He’s my best friend and i want you to be his women now, not mine. Now he’s your master. Now change your cloths, there’s a some girls cloths in my wardrobe and go with your destiny.” He said and went out of the roomwith kris, to give her some privacy.


Jiyeon wondered what actually happened. Shouldn’t he take her ity but she ended up to other guy who seems a nice guy, atleast a first guy who didn’t give her a erted smirk. Nonetheless she changed and open the door, She spin little, and there came to her view kris and Luhan talking something serious. So to take their attention, she coughed but none of them hear. She looked annoyed at them but decided to coughed this time louder. Again no one heard. She got annoyed at them and coughed so loudly that it can reach to the end of the floor, everyone was looking at her, Kris and Luhan too.



Luhan say something to kris and went away. Kris went close to Jiyeon and held his hand out.


“Are you ready to go with me?” He asked and she nodded.


"Its not like i have a choice.” she muttered and follow him. Kris room was not far from Luhan’s.


Kris led the girl inside and close the door behind him. He sit on a sofa and patted the place beside him, telling her to sit next to him and she silently did.


“From now on, this is your room too, be comfortable. You can sleep on the bed while i sleep on the couch hmm. We’ll go for shopping your cloths tomarrow. You can rest today and don’t hesitate to ask anything okay.”


She looked at him, wondering why he’s being kind to her, suddenly she remembered that Luhan told her that kris is interested in her. 'What if i fall in love then he’ll leave me too? I shouldn’t fall in love right and he’s nice guy too so everything will be okay... Right...?'


Jiyeon silently nodded at the guy, her gaze down, not witnessing the charming yet painful smile.


“Okay then... What do you want to do...?”


She didn’t lift her eyes to his but shrugged her shoulders which make kris to let out a deep sigh inwardly. 'seems like she’s not opening up with me.' But he caught off guard when she asked him.


“Why are you so chivalry with me...? Perhaps are you by any chance... I-interested in me...” She talked for the first time with kris yet didn’t change the previous position of her eyes.


Kris smiled at her question. When she already said it by herself so why he need to be nervous. He felt like she wanted to trust him but something is not right with her. Maybe because I’m stranger. Yeah but he can’t stop himself from being happy if she was interested in him too. So he take her hands in his and that was when she looked right in his eyes. Her eyes showing nothing more then the sadness.


“Yes I’m interested in you.” kris answerd with the confidence, eyes determined and sincere.


Ofcourse Jiyeon saw how serious he was but she remembered if she love him back then he too would leave her. She actually trusted him being as her savior, who save her from being  and giving her shelter. She liked him for that. She felt like she owns him so much, but yet she won’t love the idea of him leaving her. Ofcourse he’s so kind and all but what will happen if she became selfish for once? To stay with him without saying 'i love you' to him right?


“I’m sorry but... I can’t love you back...”


When she said those words, she was feeling guilty because of the reaction he gave her. He smiled bitterly, eyes showing all the disappointment, his body shivered, eventually he withdraw his hands from hers.


“Okay, i understand.... I’m total stranger here confessing... S-sorry but i’ll give you time. Go take a bath and i’ll preparesome of my cloths so you can wear, g-good night.”


His voice cracked and he left to the bedroom where the closest is. But instead of opening it, he lean on the closest and touch his heart, which feel like someone stab it. He clutch the place where his heart is located and let out a deep sigh, because deep down he know she’ll reject him no matter what. 'I was too eager i guess... Fine i shouldn’t push her so early... She needed time right like everyone else...'



Next morning, as Kris promised her, they went to shopping her cloths and some groceries. Jiyeon didn’t talk much only yes, no, nodded or shook her head. But Kris think about it all night, he won’t giveup. If she didn’t talk then he’s willing to talk all the way, if she ignored him then he’ll try his best to take all her attention, if her eyes would blank then he’ll make her feel by even making his pride go down.


Yes he sound so desperate but that’s because he never fall in love, nor he got interested in any girl before but this girl, right here, take place of all the thinks that he even didn’t care if people make fun of him. He’s so determined and as well as desperate. But what? He’s just being himself right.


He choosed almost every beautiful dresses. Some jeans and t shirt and some shoes etc. He didn’t feel like saving his money, even though he got so many bags, yet he think he didn’t done anything but then he fully know he fall in love. She felt no different then him, but the fear of losing him is always there, every hour, every minute and every second. Its just can’t get out of her head. Its like a tattoo she can’t get rid of.



As they were done from shopping, now eating their dinner from street food. They were in silent mode as usual. The passingbys were looking at them, surprised. They never see Kris with a girl before.


Little did they know that Luhan, Tao, Chen, Yixing and Xiumin were peeking at them.


“See, i told you he liked her, didn’t i?” Luhan stated proudly to Chen who seems kind of annoyed.


“Yeah yeah whatever fellow.” Tao mocked Luhan and the latter ignored the younger.


They keep peeking at the unofficial couples. Everyone can see love from Kris’s eyes. Same goes to Jiyeon but she’s not so obvious like Kris. But peoples can know by her small smiles that she felt something for the boy. 


So Kris friends were determind to make them together for Kris sake.





After five months...





“Do you need something, i have to go to investigate the ship our pirates caught. Don’t wait for me... Bye.”



“Bye and take care of yourself...”



It was Kris and Jiyeon, they were still like before. In these five months, the only think they improve was talking to each other comfortably nothing more. But it was not easy too, kris begged, cried, became noisy and then all mute but nothings seems to work.



After three months, he was tired of all the things, he almost give up and that’s when his friends tell him a plan which worked too well.


He faked that he was going to suicide. When Jiyeon know about it, she ran to him and cried her heart out to not leave and she promised she’ll try her best and would talk to him. At first her words would be awkward but as times pass, she realized Kris is not a sarcasm so she opened up. Step by step they became good friends and now, they’re almost like lovers.


Kris understand her and wanted to give her more time. She actually told him her life story and finished it in two nights when they were bored. Kris felt pity for her, she was just an innocent child who don’t no a think but after that experience,her eyes opened to the cruel reality.


Jiyeon was now Kris’s friends friend too. The only think that kris kind of wasn’t happy about was her strickness, she wouldn’t let anyone to mess around the apartment, if they did, she would punish them all, because in the end she would be the only one who’s cleaning while everybody is sleeping. That’s so unfair, why they messed the place if they don’t want to clean it in the first place.



Life was normal for them, Jiyeon would cook because she thought when Kris bring money and all, then that be weird if he cook too so she voluntar to do that.




Today, someone left the ship in their place and so the leaders ask Kris to come and investigate with them and ofcourse he won’t reject even though its already 1:25 am, yet he wakeup and went out.


Jiyeon was worried for him to go outside at night but Kris convince her that he would be okay and told her to take care of herself.


Normally he would leave his friends with her but today they were too, ask to investigate so there’s no option only to leave her alone, just this once Kris thought.




Jiyeon was waiting for kris, its almost five in the morning but their was no sign of Kris nor his friends. She was sick worried for him, yet no one is there to tell her everything will be fine.




Eventually she fall asleep in the couch.





“Seems like someones giving us some kind of message, but what can it be? No wonder if there’s no one in the ship but we still need to check it from inside, send two mans inside to check for any clues.” Said the captain of the pirates. Kris and his friends did finish their job which was to check if the enemies were inside or any soul, also to checkoutside the ship, there too was nothing so now they can take off and rest.



“One thing more, you guys need to be ready because i feel something is wrong. Maybe someone is challenging us which we would be more then glad to accept. You can leave.” The captain warned them all, and tell the other to leave.


The bright sun light was throwing itself on the girl’s face, she wanted to sleep more but then abruptly, she change the position to sitting and looked at her surrounding. 'Wasn’t i sleeping on the couch... Then how in the world i endup in the... did kris come back?'



She kicked the blanket off and went out of the room and that’s when she saw Kris, sitting on the couch with some papers in his hand and a cup of coffee. She went slowly to him and stand from him a few steps away. Kris feel the presence of someone so he lift his head and smile at the girl who seems relieved now.



“Where were you all night? Did you eat something or sleep? How the investigate went? Did you guy find som-”


“Calm down, each question one time, so first i went to the ship and investigate and also i eat but I’ll sleep now, the investigate went well and we yet had to find thinks. Did it clear the confusin in your mind now?” Kris cut her off and calmly answer her all questions, hoping she won’t be worry now.


Jiyeon smiled at him and nodded.


“So when are you planning to sleep?” She asked again, Kris smiled at her.


“I just have to finish some papers here and then i’ll go okay.”



Jiyeon shook her head and went to take a bath as always.





It became two years for Jiyeon and Kris living together.


Both were too happy in their lives and today Kris wanted to propose her. He didn’t want a girlfriend from the beginning. He would not make anyone his girlfriend but straight to wife and seems like he really succeed all these years with his words that he don’t want girlfriend but a wife.



Kris was too happy, he want to surprise her with something simple yet give warm feelings to ones heart. 'I hope she’ll love it, but what if she reject me, can i survive then... Hmm i won’t give up because i know she loves me too...'



His friends were all happy that after two and half a year, kris will propose the girl he loved. And they’re so sure Jiyeon won’t reject him because she already confess to them that she love him too and wait until he confess but it’s supposed to be secret so thats why Kris is the only one who’s nervous, bitting his nail, clutching his hair, playing with fingers. What annoyed him more is he, here being dying from nervous and there his friends are making parties. 'What is this, i wonder if they really care about my feelings towards her.'



Now it was 8:00 pm. Kris was waiting for Jiyeon to come to the tower. His friends and some neighbors were already there to witness it. 'What if she reject me infront of all those peoples... Ahh why they had to tell our neighbors. Now i’m dead meat...' Kris thought and left out a sigh.



___________________________



Next will be last. Hope you guys enjoy it!