Oneshot

The Reality of different flavors

ONESHOT!




__________________________



It was a bright blue sky with some beautiful clouds covering the half sky, in pleasuring way. And the best part is, its waymore beautiful when they’re at ship.

Everyone was enjoying the weather and feeling the cool yet warm breeze. The ship was moving with slow pace asthey were in the middle of the ocean, far from land. The sunwas half covered by clouds making the whether not so hot.

There was this little girl who’s experiencing it for the first time and fall in love with it. Her eyes were so innocent with shining light, mouth opened a little wide from enjoyment.

'Hoah i want to own a ship so i can always enjoy it.' She giggled a little then after a while she looked at her surroundings. She realized her parents are nowhere to be seen. she started to get panic and began to search for them. But ofcourse its hard with her little legs and small voice.

“Mom! Mom where are you! Please come out... I’m scared...”

“Mom i’m here alone please come out...”

“MOM I’M SCARED PLEASE COMEOUT...”

Yet no answer only looks from some peoples who give her dirty looks and the mind their own business.

“Mom if you love me... Please don’t leave... Me...”

Still no reply. That was it. Her tremblings lips were ready to cry desperately, her eyes full of tears, seems like her tears will comeout as river. Unfortunately no one give any attention to her. Afterall she’s only eight years old girl with arrogant rich brat peoples around.

'Mom don’t love me right. So that’s why she leave me. I’m scared, what if someone kidnap me...'

Her tears rolled down from her chubby cheeks. She jumped back when she felt a hand on her left shoulder. When she turn back, her eyes widened at the face of her mom and she quickly hug her mother’s leg. She began to cry and complain how scared she was and that her mother don’t love her anymore.

Her mother knelt down in her daughters level and wipe the crystal tears of her eyes and cheeks with her thumb.

Then her eyes travel to her daughters eyes, she can’t help but to smile at her daughters cuteness and pulled her in hug.

The little girl buried her face in her mother’s neck, finding comfort and warm feelings.

“Sweetie, stop crying. See i’m here, i'll always be with you so don’t worry okay my little warrior.”

Her mother patted her head, telling her to be strong for her dream which was to be a warrior.

The girl nodded with bright smile and shining eyes.

“I’ll be the Park Jiyeon, the well known soldier who fight for freedom and people will love me.”

The mother giggled at her daughters appease remark.

“Your daddy is waiting for us, lets go back Sweetie chilli.”

They both went to the place where Jiyeon’s father was waiting for them. Her short white dress moving with winds with its direction making it look more amazing then it is. She clutch her hat tightly in case to not lose it.

“Daddy i love you.”

She jumped on her fathers lap happily and he catched her flawlessly with his strong hands and tickled her.

They chatted happily after Jiyeon and her mother settle down. They came here for a family bonding time, requested by Jiyeon as she want to experience how it does feels to be on ship. First, they rejected her but when she cried her eyes out which saddened her parents so they agree.



Little did they know that this happiness won’t last long.

It was dinner time, Jiyeon was in her mother’s lap happily getting spoiled by her mother. Her father smile at the scene infront of him.

Actually the real reason is the family came here is because Jiyeon was always lonely in the house. Her both parents work hard for her education. They weren’t rich but not poor as well and that’s because both of them work hard. It came to the point whenever they step in the house, Jiyeon would cry and don’t talk with them. As a child she is, she can’t understand how important their job was so she would whine but before half a year, her mother quit her job because she can clearly see her daughter is suffering from loneliness so she thought quiting the job is the best idea ever and this was the least she could do for her daughter.

That’s when her father promise to her that they’ll go for family bonding time. Her mother felt pity for her one and only daughter who got nothing to do but only wait for her parents everyday.

Its still not a half year her mother is home but Jiyeon happy like she never had a lonely feelings. She thanked god for what she had.

“Daddy, i want to swim, can we go swimming? Everywhere is water so we can swim everywhere right.”

The hope was clearly written on her face but as obedient as she is, she won’t say no to her dad.

“No honey, the ocean isn’t save place to swim but i promise when we go back, i’ll teach you hmm? Hows that sound?” He asked his daughter sweetly, to not break her glass like heart. She smiled rather bitterly.

“Sweetie, he promised. Didn’t he?”

Her mother too, joined her husband, to convince her little daughter who seems not to be happy.

“I understand... its ok- AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”

Even before she could complete her sentence, something hit the front part of the ship. Many of the people fall down from the ship, some lost their balance and got hit by things terribly.

Fortunately Jiyeon’s father made her sit down with his wife. Jiyeon was shivering from fear, the way peoples screaming out for their life, some were running around, some were pushing others to save themselves and worse is, there’s no one to save them from their tragic death.

Finally when the little girls eyes directed to the part where all the commotion began, her cries couldn’t be controlled anymore. Her father saw his daughter in such a state and all he could do was to comfort her by lies because obviously there’s no way they can get out of it.

Jiyeon hugged her father’s neck so tightly and soak her tears in her fathers shirt. From the corner of her eyes, she can see her mother was crying as well which only made it worse for her. Her fathers trembling voice didn’t give her any hopes as well.

“HARK! IF ANYONE MOVE FROM THEIR PLACES, THEN FORGET THE TINY HOPES OF LIVES!! GOT IT!!!”

That take everyones attention. The pirates were coming from the place where the attack happened before a while. But as human as they are, they began to run for their lives, some even prefere to jump in sea.

Jiyeon swear she saw pirates killing everyone who were running, blood was everywhere, flying blood and some stain come to Jiyeon’s face and her white dress too, making the dress bloodier. There’s no more tears left for her to shed so she only hugged her father more tightly and for the first time, she felt a teardrop from her fathers eyes. She pull herself a little from him and wipe his tears with her little thumbs. He smiled bitterly at his daughter and blamed himself for being useless father. His grip tightened around Jiyeon and his wife.

'Is this the end of everything... Can we have another chance... Please god i’ll be good daughter if you let us live.' Jiyeon prayed from her heart.





After fifteen minutes, only ten to fifteen peoples were left alive. They were all standing while facing down as commanded by the leader.

Blood and dead bodies were everywhere. Jiyeon’s hand was tightly gripped by her mothers. The little girl was paying no attention, not after she saw her father got killed by them, protecting his wife and child. Only tears can speak for her, her entire life has been crashed down in front of her dark eyes. Her eyes show nothing but pain. Tears which got dried before, now falling endlessly from her eyes soundlessly.

“Now now, what we got here? Some not so dump killers of natural, hmm interesting. Now give us what you got and then you shall die in peace.”

The mans laughter was terrible for Jiyeon’s ears. She looked at man with disgusted face which didn’t left unnoticed by the leader who was comfortably sitting on a chair like watching some fluffy drama. He abruptly stand up and went close to where Jiyeon was standing but thought to wait until his man take everything from them.

When it was done. Some thought that these criminals will leave but the order that leader give was terrible.

“Kill them. I have nothing to do with them and about that little cute think.”

He pointed at Jiyeon. She looked at him madly and her mother hug her so tightly to not let her daughter be in some killers hands.

“She will get with us. Now do as i say.” He finished then went out and jump to his own boat.

The man try to snatch Jiyeon away but her mother wouldn’t budge. The man was tired of her stubbornness so he get out his sword and killed her mother right at the point.


Jiyeon’s fatigue body can’t take it anymore and so she fainted. As a child she was, she already beard too much and all that was too much for her to even continue her life. But one think for sure that her innocent and shining eyes wouldn’t be the same anymore. The pirates take her with them to their so called boss with another victory and satisfied smiles on their ugly faces.





After 13 Years...





There was a party held in the night. The peoples were enjoying there night time in an island. They found the tone of gold, so they thought to make a party to enjoy themself with their achieve. It’s not long the party began. Bearly one hour passed but most of them were drunk already, some were dancing like crazy animals. The place looked like almost club, but colorful light would do the magic.

“Attention everyone please! We found the gold, so tonight, let’s drink as much as we can and have the fun of our life. CHEERS!!”

Everyone shouted delightfully, making the atmosphere noisy.

Suddenly peoples shouting heard, when they shut the music, they can heard peoples shouting out of their lungs. They began to worry and looked at each other for any kind of conclusion.

Then a man full of blood on his body came limping to them with all the strength that left in him.

One man run to him and catch him from falling down and bring him to the others. The worried look was shown in their nervous faces.

“What happened? Who did this to you?”

“I...I... The p-pirates... Att-attack... Us.... Run for... Yo-ur... Life....”

There the man dead with leaving the people in confusion.

“What pirate? This island is unknown right so what pirate? Wait unless if this belongs to pirates and which means.... WE’RE IN TROUBLE!!! EVERYONE RUN FOR YOU'RE LIVES!!! RUN!!!” The man shouted and everyone became to panic.

They began to run and run around, not knowing what to do.


DOSH!!!


more loudly and some bent down to not get shoot.

“RASCALS!! RUN! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!” The girl laughed manaicly at the those who were running for their lives.

“Kill them all, how dare they take something that belong to us. Leave none of them. GOT IT!!!”



“YES MS PARK JIYEON!”



The pirates killed everyone, blood was flying from peoples body. The painful screams of the innocent peoples remind Jiyeon her childhood memories. Yes she’s the leader of this pirates troop. The tears slightly build in the corner of her eyes. She remember all those things that happen before thirteen years... It was a tragic moment of her life. She wanted to forget them but its just so hard to just forget when its impossible. She try to live with it, but these days, its quiet hard to pretend.


She is a pirate which everyone take care of because of their boss.



Before thirteen years when the pirates take her with them to sell her for money or make her a e, dispute her younger age, and show her to their boss who’s the one they work under him. Surprisingly Jiyeon was so stubborn to listen to any pirates and throw cheeky remarks at their boss too. Which totally applause their boss. He likes feisty and the other reason which made him accept her because she resembles his long passed daughter. So as simple as that, he let her learn how to fights and self defense, which she gradually learned and actually became one of them. She became brutal and merciless to please her boss who actually treated her like his very own daughter. Other pirates ofcourse envious her popularity but she was lovely to their boss which means they can’t do a single thing about it. Jiyeon too, treated her boss like a father and realized he’s actually a good man but some situations make human to be bad which totally change him too.

“Come here my pirate. You did well again. Was it easy this time hmm?”

Her boss asked her calmly while checking the map, when he didn’t get an answer, He looked up at her and his eyes soften at her weak figure.

She seems so weak, not physically but mentally, her eyes show pain that she wanted to forget but everytime when they captured or killed innocent peoples she feel the same pain she felt years ago. Guilt wash over the boss. He motioned her to come closer and hugged the petite body of the girl.

“I’m sorry for being like this... But its hurt when those people shout and i have to act all tough. Its not working with me... C-can i... I quit it?” She asked the man, looking down.

She was scared of him. Who knows when her boss can be animal and order to kill her, Afterall pirates should be heartless right.


“If that’s what you want then go a head and rest like a princess. But one think for sure, you won’t leave us. You belong here, Okay.”

Jiyeon can’t hide her happy expression and smiled sweetly at her boss and hugged him. Murmuring thank you over and over.

The boss smiled afterwards, being the reason of her happiness.

Jiyeon then pull away from the hug and run away, almost jumping taking the pirates attention. But they don’t care though.












In the dark room where only one light which was half broken stands on the middle of the room, only faces can be shown in the room as these people talk about their mission. Voice echoed in the room of there leader who talk almost whispering. Other then that there breaths can be heard too.

“Now i don’t care what would you guys needed to do or whatever. All i know is i don’t want to see these pirates in our way. We need to attack this place, other then that, they’re rich as well. We’ll get so much cash and can buy more ships and weapons as well, for now go make strategies and don’t stop, Now.”

The man walked out of the room to check if everyone was working or what.

“Haah that’s full of tiredness but at least we would get some hot girls.” The guy said to the other.


“We need to focus on our plan, not on girls you crazy. Luhan FOCUS!!”

“Geez calm down man, I’m focusing, hey Tao don’t you think Kris is being grumpy.”

“Yeah i know right. Its like his future wife is going to divorce him now.”

They both laughed like little girls. That’s when kris smacked their head with map in his hand.

“FOCUS! If that old man know that you guys are playing then proberly you guys are in big trouble. Remember You’re ears will chopped.” Kris finished and let out a sigh.

Life is no fun without these dumps, i wonder what can i do if i lost them...


“Just finish it and let us attack those pirates small heads.”

Kris explaind them what they needed to do and all they have to do is prepare themselves for the fight while Kris yet had to explain the whole plan to his troops that he’ll take with him to fight. Yes, Kris too is pirate. South China’s pirates are the dangerous pirates in the entire world.

Even pirates shiver hearing their name. And there next target is korea. They heard that south Korea’s pirates got tone of gold from fights around and so they wanted it all. And heard there are many pretty girls so they can’t help themself from being excited. But not kris. He’s not into women’s. If he have to do anything then that would be his wife no one other then her.


Why do i have that feelings like something good will happen... Maybe because we’re going to win... Yeah that’s it. Kris thought and went to collect his army.

Kris was pirate because as simple as his father was. But his father passed away and kris take his place. It wasn’t hard for him to gain the trust and respect. Because his father was one of the most loyal man and so was kris. Things go smoothly for him.

Luhan and Tao were his childhood friend who dreamed to be pirates, it wasn’t hard for them too, Afterall, they know how to fight and self defense.





Next morning, birds chirping could be heard so loudly, fishes jumping with each wave. Sea colour was pure blue with some green in it. The rocks in the water couldn’t be seen because of the water colour. The wind was so fresh, cleaning peoples lungs air with its so fresh air.

“Are you guys ready. Our target is not far away from us so get ready and fight with all you had. And remember, kill man, capture women and child. GOT IT!!!”

Kris remind his team and look forward again. They need to be careful so no one see them coming. They have to be careful, otherwise if someone saw them, then that’s mean they have to change the plan which Kris never wanted to do and more they’ll lost some of their mans too so better be careful then suffer later.

“Okay that’s it. We reach there, Now go and finish it as soon as you guys can.” He tell them from where to attack and all information until everybody was ready and then he fire the ship so they can enter. After that, He holler so loudly.



“ATTACK NOW!!!”



Everyone went inside and the war broke out between them.



Ofcourse the victims weren’t ready but still they’re trained well so they fight back instead of running like a sheeps. Blood was dripping everywhere. The swords clicking and gun shooting can be heard loudly. And ofcourse Chinese pirates were too many and powerful so that didn’t take them time to beat everyone.

It was a night time, and the chinese won the battle, even though some of them were badly injured.

Kris too got a deep cut on his arm and a little one at right side of his neck.

They captured womens and child and killed everyman in their way. Even they didn’t leave old mans.

The pirates were taking womens inside there ship and kris caught a glimpse of a pretty girl but her strong features show that she’s feisty one and kris can feel she’s traumatized by the look she got in her eyes, her face were swollen proberly because of tears, her eyes were blank. Kris can’t help himself but to wonder who she is, his eyes follow her until she disappeard in the ship.

“Hey man, whats with the long face.”

Kris looked behind and find out Luhan, Tao, Xiumin, Yixing and Chen were standing. They were injured too but atleast they were in one piece. Luhan got a little cut on his right cheek and lips and a big one on his stomach. Tao was fine but his cloths were torn because he fight with hands, not weapon and fortunately the one who fight him too were without weapon so its not a big deal for him. While Xiumin, he got a cut on his legs, hands, and his back, he’s almost limping. Then comes Yixing, he got a deep cut on his stomach and a little one on his shoulder. Finally Chen who wasn’t much injured only his shoulder and neck got a small cuts.

Trudgely they all went to the ship. Afterall, they didn’t sleep the day before and now were so tired, it won’t take them time to sleep. One second is enough for them to get in deep slumber.


___________________________



How is it...? I searched on pirates and south china has the dangerous pirates... There was a time when their leader was women who use to be e but when she got married to one of the pirates leader then she help him in strategies and all hehe i still don’t believe it was women...