Chap. 2

One World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for subscribing this fanfic!! Thanks to people that comment and upvote too! You guys are awesomeee!! Sooo, here's the 2nd chapter~! ^__^

 

 

'Sehun, please Sehun...'  That's the only thing she can think right now...

Suddenly, she heard the footsteps coming nearer. She quickly took her phone and called Dara. She nearly curse when Dara didn't pick up her phone. She called her again and again. Only her heart beat sound can be heard in the empty room.

 

Dara was at the cafeteria with Park Bom when recess time. Park Bom kept nagging about her missing corn. She don't understand why people want to steal a CORN. Dara shook her head and went to buy drinks as an excuse to ran away from Bom. She queued quite a long time and decided to play with her phone while waiting, but she suddenly remember that she left it in the class. She sighed and focus at the drinks again.

Meanwhile, Park Bom was still mad at the person that stole her corn. She swore, she will kill that person if she found him/her. 

"Where the hell is Dara?!! Aishh!" 

Suddenly, her phone rang. She looked at the caller ID and saw Dara's mom was the one who called her. Quickly, she answered the phone.

 

"Yeoboseyo?" Bom asked.

 

"The time has come. Be prepared. It's all or nothing,"

 

With that, the call ended. But Bommie understand it clearly. Her cute face turned to a determine face. After 5 minutes, Dara came.

 

"Hey, Bommie. What's wrong?" She said as she saw the changes on Bom's face.

 

"Dara, listen. I know I can't say this but your mom is in trouble. She told me to take you with me for your safety. Let's go to my place," She's going to pulled her when Dara suddenly dropped the glasses of drinks that she's holding.

 

"No way," She said and ran out of the cafeteria.

 

"Dara!! Come back!! Aish!! This girl really stubborn!!" She said as she ran after Dara.

 

Dara went to take her bicycle and cycle as fast as she can while Bommie stay behind as she waited for her driver to pick her up. 

 

 "Come out, come out wherever you are," Chaerin heard the man said. She can felt he smirking.

 

"Go search for the crystal," He ordered another man.

 

She quickly hid in the cabinet in her room and prayed mentally that Bom didn't say to Dara about her situation. She knew that Dara is a really stubborn girl. While she busy thinking about her daughter, one of the man opened the cabinet and saw Chaerin.

 

"Look what we found here," He smirked. He pulled her out of the cabinet.

 

"Hello, Chaerin-ah. It's have been a long time since I saw you," He smirked again.

 

"There's nothing here, Luhan. Go back and tell your 'MASTER' there's nothing here," She answered bravely.

 

"Where is Sandara and the crystal?" He stared at her sharply.

 

"I don't know," She answered it casually without any hesistation.

 

"Don't lie," He warned her.

 

"I said, I DON'T KNOW!" She shouted.

 

He was going to slap her when a man came and interrupted them.

 

"The crystal was not here so do the Sandara girl. I've searched everywhere but nothing useful can be found," He reported.

 

Luhan nodded slowly and stretched his hand.

 

"Let's take her to the 'MASTER'," He said.

 

After that, he put Chaerin into a deep sleep so, it will be easy to take her to their 'Master'.

 

 

After 5 minutes Luhan went out, Dara arrived in front of her house. She quickly get off the bicycle and ran inside her house.

 

She was shocked as she saw the house in a big mess.

 

"Mom!! MOM!! Where are you?!!!" She shouted.

 

"Mom! Please!!! Answer me at least once!!" She shouted again but her voice seems like she's gonna cry already.

 

Suddenly, when she entered her mom's room, she accidently step on something. Then, three arrows comes towards her. She closed her eyes as she waited for the impact, but nothing hits her.

When she opened her eyes, she saw a blonde guy standing in front of her and holding the arrows in his hand.

 

"What are you doing? Can't you see the arrows coming? Why don't you move?" He asked.

 

She screamed.

 

"Kyahhhhh!!! Who are you and what are you doing in my house?!!!"

 

"Well... I'm Sehun and as you can see, I came here to save you," He said.

 

"Wait, are you the one that make this house upside down and kidnapped my mother?!!" She pointed to him.

 

"Do I looked like a thief?" He said as he leaned against the wall.

 

When she looked at him closely, she recognized him. "Wait, you're the one that I saw yesterday, right?"

 

"Yup, That's me," He said casually.

 

"What are you doing here and where is my mom?" She asked.

 

"Your mom called me to come here and bring you somewhere. She's with someone. If I tell you, you won't understand for sure," He answered it.

 

Dara stayed silent.

 

"Let's go now. Don't waste time," He pulled Dara and went out.

 

Dara stopped when she saw Bom in front of her house.

 

"Dara!!! I told you, right?!! U shouldn't have come here. Good thing they are not here," She said as she closed the car's door.

 

"Who are 'they'?" She asked.

 

"They ar-" She stopped for a while when she saw a guy standing behind her.

 

"Sehun? Why are you here?" Her eyes widen.

 

"Wait, what?!" You know each other?" Dara blinked.

 

"Ouh, Hi Bommie. The queen summoned me to take care of her," He pointed to Dara using his head. Again, Dara being ingnored. She sighed and decided to keep quiet.

 

"She asked me to bring her to the School Of Good and trained her," He explained to Bom.

 

"Ouh, she told me as well. So, I guess, we're going to the same destination. Let's go," She smiled.

 

 

Dara followed them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter