Chap. 1

One World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello~!

Well.....  I've decided to continue to write this fanfic (yeayyy! 😁), thanks to all your opinions~ 

For my other fanfic (Stay By My Side), I'll update soon because I'm still working on it.... Sooooo, kitaraeyo~~ ( I don't know how to spell 😜)

Hope you'll enjoy this fanfic and sorry again for my grammar mistakes... 😁

 

Dara yawned as she woke up early in the morning. She prepared herself for school and went downstairs to join breakfast with her mother.

 

"Hi, mom! You looked beautiful today," She kissed her mom.

 

"You tell me that everyday, dear. You should look at yourself. Your beauty were undeniable," She settled down and sat in front of Dara.

 

"Aigoo~ I got it from you anyway..." She giggled while her mom just shrugged it off.

 

"Anyway, mom, is dad a good-looking guy?" She tried to make a joke but it ended up without an answer.

 

"Ah, erm... Ouh, yea! Tomorrow is your birthday, right?" She felt uneasy. She really hates it when it comes to this topic.

 

"Ouh, ya!" She tapped her forehead. "I really forgot about it... Aigoo~ I'm old already," She faced-palm.

 

"If you old, then, I'm what?" Her mom glared at her.

 

Dara chocked as she heard her mom saying that.

 

"Oh! Look at the time! I should be going now! Hehehe… Bye, mom!" She hugged her one last time and went out. She usually go to the campus by bicycle but today, she went there by a public bus.

 

As usual, when she arrived, all the attention were on her. Some of the girls whispering how lucky she was but she's too innocent to realize it. So, she walked straight away to her locker to take her books as the class will start around 10 minutes.

When she arrived at her class, she saw her tablemate, Park Chanyeol, waving at her. A weird fact about him is he never take off his nerdy glasses, EVER. But she didn't care about it. Some people were envy him because he's quite close to her.

"Hey, Channie! Soooo, what's up?" She sat beside him and began to prepare for the first subject which is maths.

 

"Nothing interesting... How about you?"

 

"Me neither..." She sighed.

 

Suddenly, she remembered something.

 

"Oh! Do you know what day is tomorrow?" She's anticipated.

 

"Of course!" He said confidently.

 

"Really?!" Dara eyes sparkled.

 

"Tomorrow is Thursday and I have an appoinment with the dentist tomorrow," Dara's jaw dropped as he said that. She can't believe it.

Before she can say anything, the teacher came in and started to teach. She just sighed.

 

Meanwhile, her mom was walking back and forth in the house, thinking about something REALLY REALLY important. It's about Sandara Park. She knew she have to tell her about it but on the same time, she don't want her daughter to be sad and worried on her 18th birthday.

She sighed and sat on the sofa. This topic remind her of something.

 

FLASHBACK

A pair of the most powerful couple lived in a mansion. The mansion was painted half-black and half-white.They had a crystal, that makes them so poweful. The husband, Kris, was the guardian of evil and the wife, Chaerin, was the guardian of good. Kris have a lot of abilities. One of it is he can read their mind, very tough and strong. He have a sword that can slay them even in one swing while Chaerin have an ability to heal people but it can weaken her as it will absorb some of her energy. It will take some times to fill her energy back. She also can predict the future and produce light. Both of them were good-looking.

Actually, they were a happy couple even though they're on a different side but one day, a princess was born. She was gifted a goddess look and a powerful power. They were happy but the problem is the mom wants the daughter to be on the good side, but the dad wants her to be on the evil side.

So, in the end, Chaerin chose to ran away with her daughter and brought the crystal as well as she predict that if Kris and Dara united along with the crystal, the world will comes to end. On that night, Kris was not at home. So, she packed her things and left with Dara. She ran away into the dark forest and used her power to lead the way. 

On her way, she heard this on her mind, "I'll come back to look for my daughter on her 18th birthday, no matter what happen. You can run but you cannot hide,"

END OF FLASHBACK

 

The words were still lingering in her mind. She realized that she have to protect her daughter from him. She looked at the clock and sighed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter