Chap. 5

One World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan stirred from his nap when he heard someone calling Dara's name.

 

"Dara! Dara! Where are you?!"

 

Luhan recognized that voice and he was about to run away when his eyes felt on the girl that sleeping peacefully on his lap. Her eyes shut closed and her long lashed can be seen. gap a bit as she was inhaling oxygen.

 

Her beautiful face somehow make him lost in ecstacy. His eyes travelled all over her face but stopped on a shiny thing around her neck.

 

That symbol.... Why she have that thing?..

 

He was about to reach the necklace when suddenly he heard the footsteps coming closer to them. He quickly put Dara's head on the ground gently and ran behind the bushes. He kept his eyes on the boy who once he called a 'brother' rushing towards Dara.

 

"Dara! What are you doing alone here?!!" The guy raised his voice and quickly kneeled beside the girl who was stirred from her deep slumber.

 

"Huh?" Dara said while rubbing her eyes, totally confused of what he's saying.

 

He sighed. "Don't come here again ALONE, arasso? If you want, I'll accompany you but please don't come here alone," He sounds almost like begging.

 

Luhan was watching them from far and he can't help but felt curious. 'Who is this girl that can make the great Oh Sehun looked weak? Hmm...'

 

Dara just realized something. "Oh? Where is Luhan?" She mumbled but Sehun didn't hear her.

 

"Sorry? You're saying something?" Sehun looked at her as he stood up.

 

"Ouh, nothing," She shook her head. 'Maybe he's busy,' Dara thought as she looked around. She was about to follow Sehun who was walking towards the castle but stopped as she saw a shining silver ring under the tree where she and Luhan resting before.

 

Luhan realized what she's looking and his eyes widened. He cursed under his breath. Oh .

 

Dara crouched down as she looked at it carefully. 'Oh? This must be Luhan's. I should keep it first and give him if we meet again,' Dara thought as she picked up the ring and walked away like nothing happened, leaving Luhan dumbfounded.

 

S-she hold it but nothing happened? How could this be? Only evil side can hold that ring without any harm. She is from the good side, right? How could that happ-

Unless... She is from the....

No, this can't be...

Shi

 

 

 

Dara and Sehun were walking towards the castle without any conversation.

 

'Is he mad at me because he thought I'm going there alone?' She thought. He didn't even glance at her which made her kinda upset.

 

She can't help it anymore and asked him, "S-Sehun? Are you mad at me?"

 

"Why would I?" He answered it coldly.

 

Dara bit her lips as she felt guilty eaten her up. She should explain to him that she's not alone.

 

"For your information, I'm not alone as you think just now. I'm with someone that you don't know," She said without looking at him.

 

"Oh, wow. You're making new friends right now?"

 

"Not really. I met him once before. And he was cute too," She smiled sheepishly as she remembered how her first encounter with Luhan.

 

Sehun snorted. "Really? What is 'his' name?" 

 

"Luhannie," She said cheerfully but the name makes him stopped his track.

 

"Who did you say just now," He frowned.

 

"Luhan. Why?" She answered it without any clue about who he really is.

 

Sehun frowned and quickly dragged her to an empty classroom. He locked the door and faced her with a worried face.

 

"Do you know who is he?" He asked her quietly.

 

"Of course! He's Luhan, from the School Of Evil," Dara started to feel uneasy.

 

"You know that he from the evil side yet you friend with him?!" He roared.

 

"What's wrong? Can't I be his friend?" Dara lost her patience and raised her voice too.

 

"HE'S FROM THE EVIL SIDE FOR GOODNESS SAKE!"

 

"AND WHAT THE HELL WRONG WITH THAT?! I WANT TO MAKE SOME NEW FRIENDS TOO!" Dara shouted and her tone makes him flinch. When she's angry, she surely have the scary tone and the fire in her eyes can be seen, just like her father.

 

They didn't say anything after that, making the classroom sounds deadly quiet.

 

'She should know the truth,' Sehun sighed. 

 

"Luhan is my long-time brother but not until he decided to join Kris on the evil side," Sehun said while avoiding Dara's eyes.

 

Dara can feel her blood drained form her face. She realized that she made a wrong move for shouting at him like that. She totally felt miserable and guility. 'Omo! What have I done...'

 

Sehun lifted his head and looked at her without any emotions written on his face, making her shiver down her spine. "And he is one of the man who kidnapped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter