Chap. 4

One World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara was changing to her school uniform when she heard the doorbell rang. She quickly comb her hair and went to the door.

 

"Yes?" She said as she opened the door. She gasped as she saw Sehun standing there, perfectly in his uniform.

 

 

"Ready to go?" He smiled handsomely.

 

"Ah.. Er.. I-Isn't it too early?" She stuttered as she looked at his handsome face.

 

"Actually, yes but I want to take a walk with you. Since you're already in your uniform, we can go for a walk and then, straight away to our school,"

 

"How about Bom?"

 

"She can go by herself. She always late for school. Don't worry," 

 

"But my hair haven't dry yet," She kept giving excuses because she scared if she go with Sehun without Bom, the situation will become awkward.

 

"I'm sure it will dry when we take a walk," He seems pissed off.

 

"Oh, okay. I'll go to take my bag first," She went in.

 

She went to her room and saw Bom sleeping there peacefully. She took her bag and went nearer to Bom.

 

"I'll go first. I'm with Sehun. Bye," She pat her head.

 

'Take care,' She heard Bom whispered. She was quite surprised that Bom can hear her but she decided to shrugged it off.

 

She went out and saw Sehun's back faced her. She closed the door and tapped his shoulder.

 

Sehun turned at her and smiled. "Let's go,"

 

They was sitting under a big tree, leaning their back on the trunk, facing the calm river and felt the cold breeze hit their face.

Dara hugged her knees because the skirt she's wearing is only below the knees.

 

"Wow... I didn't expect that the tempreature in the morning can be this cold," she said while rubbing her palms together. She expected Sehun will answer her, but he just kept quiet.

 

'Maybe he pissed off because I kept giving excuses just now...'  She sighed and lowered down her head.

 

Suddenly, she felt a warmth enveloped her body. She was startled and her eyes widen as she felt a pair of arms wrapped around her tightly.

 

"S-Sehun?" She blinked.

 

"Don't move," He rested his head on her shoulder. Dara frozed on her spot. With only a simple gesture from him, she can felt her heart beating rapidly.

 

'Oh Sehun... How did you make me feel like this everytime I'm with you?' She thought.

 

"Is it warm enough?" Sehun turned his head slightly to looked at her face.

 

"Huh? Hm... Y-Yeah," She stuttered and didn't even try to make an eye contact with him.

 

After a while, silence surrounded them. She forced herself to turn her head and found that Sehun sleeping on her shoulder.

Unknowingly, a smile curved on her lips as she stared at his peaceful sleeping face.

 

'I never knew that angel exist until I met you,' She thought.

 

"Are you done staring at me?" He said with his eyes still closed. Dara was slightly shocked and quickly turned her gaze forward.

 

"Er... I thought you're.. sleeping?"

 

"You can stare at me as long as you want," He smirked and pulled her a bit closer to him. Dara blushed madly and covered her face with her palms. He rested his head at the crook of her neck, inhaling her sweet scent.

 

'You're the only girl that can make me feel like this, Sandara Park,' He thought.

 

 

Meanwhile...

At a mansion somewhere at the end of the river, The Queen Of Good was looking at the picture hanging on the wall, refreshing back her old memories while The King Of Evil didn't even leave his gaze from her figure.

 

He missed her so badly... He loved her so much but sometimes, he can't control the monster inside him... The greed can't be control when it comes to power and thrones...

 

"You still keep this photo?" Her voice interrupted his thought.

 

"Huh? Oh, yeah. Of course I'll keep it. It's our wedding photo," He smiled. She looked at him without blinking.

 

It's have been a long time since she saw his gummy smile... That's one of the most special thing about him. You can see his sincerity when he smiled. She missed him too. If can, she already run into his arms now...

 

"Hey, Chaerin," His husky voice snapped her out from her thoughts.

 

"H-Huh?" 

 

He stayed silent for a while as he's thinking about something. "Do you... miss me?" 

 

"H-Huh?" She stuttered.

 

"I-I..." Her voice trailed off. She bit her lips and turned her back, facing the photo on the wall.

 

'Of course, I miss you! I missed you a lot since I ran away from here... Why are you doing this to me, Kris...' She cried silently.

 

Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around her waist tightly. The back of her head met his broad chest. He rested his head on hers. Both of them facing their marriage photo.

 

"I miss you too, Chaerin..." 

 

She can felt her heart stop beating at that time. Who will believe that The King Of Evil can say a phrase like that.

 

'Did I hear it right?...' 

 

"Yes, Chaerin. I miss you fcking much. I was miserable like hell when you left me alone here," He whispered weakly.

 

Chaerin stayed silent, listening to every words that came out from his mouth.

 

"I love you fcking much, Chaerin. Don't leave me alone, again..." He tighten the hug. She can hear his heart  pounding hard.

 

Chaerin wiped her tears and turned to face him without breaking the hug. She looked at him and saw sincerity in his eyes. His arms were still around her waist. She cupped his cheeks and stared at his eyes.

 

"I'll never leave you again. I love you too, Kris..." She smiled and closed the gap between their face.

 

How much he missed her scent, her sweet taste lips...

 

She totally forgot everything including her daughter as she claimed his lips. The only thing she can think right now is this precious moment...

 

 

"Kyahhhhh!! What did he do after that?" Park Bom looked at her with her huge round eyes while eating her favourite corns.

 

"He just rested his head on my shoulder," Dara said casually.

 

"Chincha?! He should say I love you or any cheesy words! Aigoo~" She pinched the bridge of her nose.

 

'Yup... I made a wrong decision. Telling Park Bom the truth is not helping AT ALL...' She sighed.

 

"Dara-ya~! Look! Your prince charming is coming!" She nudged her and wiggled her brows.

 

Dara looked at the direction she's looking and saw Sehun walking towards their table. She tried to hide her face with behind Bom but it's useless. She's still embrassed with the 'incident' on the morning but he just showed his poker face.

 

"This is your chance, Dara-ya! I'll support you," She whispered and giggled while Dara glared at her.

 

"Ya! Shut up, Bommie!" She hit her arm slightly.

 

"Hi... May I join?" Sehun beamed.

 

Before Dara can say anything, Bom replied. "Of course!! I'll go to take some food first. Bye, Darong~!" She winked at her.

 

"Ya! Park Bom!!!" She yelled.

 

'She's really useless. I'll kill you when you come back!' She cursed Bom mentally.

 

"So... What happened? Why are so angry towards Bom?" He asked.

 

Dara looked at him. 'What should I say?!! Aigoo~!' She thought while Sehun looked at her curiously.

 

"Er... S-She... She finished my corn and ran away. Yeah... Corn... Something like that," She scratched her nape.

 

"She eats your... corn?" Sehun raised his brows. She nodded slowly.

 

"Fine. Do you know, after this you'll have a class with us?" He said without looking at her as he busy opening the drinks can.

 

"Huh?" She tilted her head.

 

"I think Bom explained it before. We will teach you something after this as the teachers are busy because we are your seniors. So, be prepared," He said as he took a sip of the drinks.

 

"Really?" She placed her thumb and index finger under her chin and tried to remember back.

 

FLASHBACK

 

 "Do you know we're not going to stay in the same class?" Bom asked.

 

Dara stopped her tracks. "Again?! Why?! How about Sehun?"

 

"Yup, he's in the same class with me. We are your seniors because you're still new here. Sometimes, we will be the one who will train you. So, please listen to your seniors, junior-ah," She smirked and walked away.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

She snapped her fingers as she remembered. She also remembered her embrassed encounter with Sehun after that. 'Aigoo~!' She face-palmed.

 

Sehun raised is brows. 'What happened to this girl, seriously? She even talk to herself,'

 

"Dara? Oi Dara," He snapped his fingers in front of her.

 

"H-Huh? I'm sorry, what?" She blinked.

 

He sighed. "Nothing. You better get going. Me and Bom will show up at your class after this," He said and stood up.

 

"So, see you soon," He walked away without a smile, leaving her dumbfounded.

 

Dara confused. In the morning, he acted sweetly towards her and just now, he acted cool like he doesn't know her. He made her heart beating crazily and after that, he leave it just like that?

 

What is his point actually? Oh Sehun, who are you actually?

 

Chaerin opened her eyes and she was welcomed by a gorgeous face in front of her, sleeping peacefully. She smiled and carresed his blonde hair with her fingers.

She loved the way his soft hair in contact with her fingers. She traced her finger along his cheek to his jawline. She stopped at his lips. She carresed the corner of his lips with her thumb.

 

'I love you so much, Kris until I'm scared if I lose you. I'm scared if you involve our daughter in this cruel world, the monster in you will conquer you and this world. Why do we born with power, Kris? Why we can't have a happy life as a normal family? Why do we need to go through all these things? Why? Why?'  Unknowingly, a tear escaped her right eye. She closed her eyes and sobbed quietly.

 

Suddenly, she felt a pair of arms wrapped around her waist tightly. He pulled her a bit closer to him. "I'll try, Chaerin. I'll try to be a good husband and father to both of you," He said with his eyes closed. Chaerin bit her lips and hid her face on his chest.

 

"I believe in you, Kris,"

 

Dara was busy talking with Chanyeol in the class when suddenly the door burst open.

 

“Today, we will have a self-defend lesson at the garden. I’ll give you 10 minutes to change your clothes. Sehun and I will be in charge to teach you today,” Bom said with a serious tone.

 

‘Wow. I never knew that Park Bom can be this scary,’ She thought while some of the girls were drooling over Sehun.

 

“What did you wait for? Go change now,” Bom said dangerously. Soon, everyone rushed to their respective lockers. Some of the girls were trying to say hi to Sehun but he just put his poker face on.

 

Dara and Chanyeol were the last to go out but Sehun grabbed Dara arm. Chanyeol stopped her tracks too when he saw it.

 

“What is it, Sehun sunbaenim?” She asked him innocently.

 

“I want to talk to you,” He said to Dara.

 

She turned her head to Chanyeol “You can go first. I’ll meet you at the gar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter