Chap. 3

One World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello again~! ^__^ Well, thanks for all those who commented!! Its enough to make me happy! ^0^  And my subscribers keep increasing day by day! Wow!! Thank you so much! *bow*

Anddd... Happy Birthday to our queen, SANDARA PARK!! 🎉🎂  Stay pretty and cute as always, okay~

So, here's the chapter 3...

 

 

"Chanyeol?!" Her eyes widen.

 

"Dara?!" He stood up.

 

"So, you guys know each other? That's good! So, that's means you guys can get along," The teacher said.

 

Dara sat beside Chanyeol and AGAIN, he will be her tablemate. 

 

He knew that Dara is the rightful princess but she never thought Dara will be here, in the same class with him or worse, became his tablemate again.

 

FLASHBACK

 

Chanyeol was sitting behind the last racks of books in the library. Usually, when recess time, he will sit there alone. 

 

"Argh! I'm so tired to control my power!" He frustrated.

 

Suddenly, his phone rang. It means there is a message incoming. But its not an ordinary message.

 

To: Chanyeol

From: Dara's mom

The time has come. Be prepared. It's all or nothing

  

When he read it, his eyes widen. Just now, he's busy nagging about his power and now its time for him to revealed his power. He's excited but scared on the same time because he still not used with his power. He immedietely went to take his bicycle and cycled it to the dark forest. He stopped in front of the forest as he still thinking how to go in and he don't even know where is the school was. 

 

Actually, he went to School Of Good only once. But that time, he's still young. Around 5 or 6 years old with his parents. Unfortunetly, when he turns 14, his parents died. He don't even know what is the reason until now. Because of that, he became a quiet person. No one wants to be his friend.

 

After that, he met Dara. For him, she's an angel. She have a beautiful face with a beautiful heart. Because of her, he started to expose himself to the world. Then, he met Bom. He found that Bom have a special power too. She explained to him about the power and introduce her to the Guardian Of Good. He was shocked when the queen said that a devil kills his parents. He promised himself, he will find the devil until the end of the world. Bom was glad because she can help him to find the reason why his parents died. But he can't get along with her because she seems scary.

 

Anyway, back to the story. He's lost in the forest. Fortunetly, he met Bom. Like Dara, he amazed by the beauty of the castle. After that, Bom showed him his locker and asked him to change to uniform.

 

"Here. This is your uniform. Go change and just think this as your new home, ok?"

 

He nodded.

 

"Oh, by the way, its okay to reveal your power here. You can throw your 'nerdy glasses' away" She said and walked away. 

 

Chanyeol went to the changing room and changed to his new uniform.

 

"I guess, I don't need this anymore,"  He looked at his 'nerdy glasses' one last time and threw it away.

 

After he went out from the changing room without his 'nerdy glasses', all the girls kept stealing a glance at him. He found it weird but decided to shrugged it off. When, he went to the cafeteria, he saw Park Bom eating corns alone. 

 

'Maybe she missed Dara,' He thought.

 

'I guess, I missed her as well,' He sighed and went out from the cafeteria. When he went out, a familiar girl passed by him. He turned his head to see the girl but he shook his head.

 

'It can't be her. It's impossible', He thought and walked away.

 

When he arrived in front of his class, he saw the teacher was there. He told the teacher that he late because he lost just now. So, the teacher apologized him and asked him if he is the new student.

 

He nodded.

 

"Introduce yourself," the teacher said.

 

"Ne, anneyonghaseyo. Park Chanyeol im-nida. I'm a new student here. So, please take care of me," He bowed.

 

Then, he took a seat at the 4th row, which is the 2nd table from the window. He can heard some girls squealing when he's walking beside them. When the teacher started to teach, he found it was so boring. Its about 'The History Of Good People'.

He plugged in his earphone in the ears while nodding his head, pretending he understand what the teacher talking about but his eyes glued on his notebook. He kept scribbled on it. He didn't realized that a new girl came in and introduce herself.

Suddenly, one of his earphone dropped from his ear and he heard the teacher asking the student to search for an empty seat. He raised up his hand.

 

"There's an empty seat beside me," He pointed to the empty table beside him without looking at the new student. 

 

"Chanyeol?!" He recognized that voice.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

When Dara sat beside him, he found that the situation was so awkward. He kept his earphone in his bag and looked at the whiteboard nervously.

 

"You looked... different," Dara tried to break the awkwardness.

 

"Yea, this is the real me," He smiled."I-is it a go-good different?" He stuttered.

 

"Yup! You looked awesome," She did the thumbs-up gesture.

 

He chuckled because of Dara cuteness. 

 

"Yes, Mr. and Ms. Park? Anything wanna share with us?" The teacher looked at us.

 

"I'm sorry, sir. There's nothing to share," He smiled. The teacher shook his head and continued to teach again.

 

"Mr. and Ms. Park... What a good surname for a husband and wife. I just realize that we have the same surname!" She giggled. He can feel his blood raised to his cheeks when Dara mentioned about husband and wife.

 

"Y-yea," He smiled.

 

 

When the bell rang, means its recess time, Dara and Chanyeol was the last to go out from the class as they busy chatting to each other about how they ended up here. Chanyeol was standing and Dara was seating on the table.

 

"Really?! Stay strong. I'm sure you will find your mom," He smiled as Dara explained her story.

 

"Yea, you too. You must find who is the evil person that killed your parents," She sighed.

 

She don't know, how suddenly she and Chanyeol can be this close. Chanyeol was staring at her all the time and he can't deny that Dara really indeed a goddess.

Their thought were interrupted when they heard someone knocked the door.

 

"Dara? Just now, I went to the cafeteria and I didn't see you there. So, I guess, you should be here," He leaned against the door.

 

Dara quickly stood up. "Ouh, I'm sorry if I make you worried. Let's go," She went to Sehun.

 

"Bye, Chanyeol! See you soon, after recess!" She waved at him. Then, unexpectedly, Sehun held Dara's hand and walked with her like nothing happened.

 

Suddenly, the paper on the table which is under his hand, started to burn as Dara and Sehun out of sight.

 

'How they can be that close? They just met today while I took 5 years to be that close with Dara'  He sighed and went out of the class, left the paper became dust.

 

 When they arrived at the cafeteria, Park Bom asked Dara to sit with her. So, Sehun have to choose whether he wants to sit with the girls or sit with his friends, which means far away from Dara.

 

'Maybe not today. Who's going to harm her if the Bominator is there,' He thought and went to sit with his friends.

 

"Annyeong, Dara-ya!! So, how's today?" She sipped her drinks.

 

"Nothing interesting, actually. Anyway, Bommie, why is that Sehun kept stick with me?" 

 

"Oh, it's because he need to protect you from the dev-" She closed as she r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter