Moving In

Club Kirkas

 

DaeSung

 

I woke up early on a bright shining morning and dressed up in a pair of jogging pants and a loose t-shirt. I exited the bedroom, and noticed SeungHyun sitting at the kitchen table and drinking coffee.

 

“Hey were are you going?” He asked and looked at my not so normal clothing.

 

“I am going to take a run.” I answered and smiled.

 

“No you're not. You should rest and not do to much.” He reasoned, but I just laughed at him.

 

“I am feeling much better, and do you think these muscles came by themselves? No they did not. And I have to maintain them.” I said and he just sighed.

 

“Well... I just don't like you walking out of that door by yourself. You never know if these s who beat you up are coming back.” He said and this time it was me who sighed.

 

“You wanna run along?” I asked like the time was ticking.

 

“No, I don't run.” He said like it was a sickness. It just caused me to laugh at him.

 

“Maybe it would even do you some good.” I teased and went to his side and gave him a kiss.

 

“Yeah, and maybe not.” He just said and drank some of his coffee.

 

“I will be back soon.” I said and before he could object further, I left the apartment. It was such a nice weather and I enjoyed the sun my face and all the vitamins from the sun was adsorbed into my skin.

 

I finished running after about an hour and was home again at that time. When I entered I could hear the TV was .

 

“You didn't leave?” I asked surprised when I saw SeungHyun sitting in the couch.

 

“No, I had to make sure you came home safely.” He said. It touched my heart deeply that he cared so much.

 

“You are the sweetest.” I said and gave him a kiss.

 

“Go take a bath. You are all sweaty.” He said and I laughed.

 

“Fine.” I just said with a smile and went to take a shower. It didn't take long before I was out of the shower again. I could still see a few bruises, but it was almost gone. Which made me very happy.

 

“I thought of something.” I could hear from the living room as I got dressed in the bedroom.

 

“What?” I asked back and entered the living room, missing a shirt that I had in my hand.

 

“Maybe you should come to my place. It's better than here, and I would feel better leaving you alone.” SeungHyun suggested. I just laughed.

 

“Are you still trying to make me come to your place because this is a scary neighborhood?” I asked and he sighed.

 

“No I would just like it better with being at my place.” He said, which was almost the same as what I said.

 

“Fine.” I finally surrendered. He looked at me with a shocked expression.

 

“Seriously?” He asked and didn't know what to do now that I had said yes. I think he probably had thought that it would take years for me to surrender.

 

“Yeah, I can try to see if I would like to spend time at your place.” I answered.

 

“Pack your bags love! You are moving with me!” He said with a great smile. One that I rarely saw.

 

I smiled back at him, really enjoying this sight of him being so happy. It felt weird to have to leave this place, that I sort of grew to love. But I knew his place would be a lot different. Maybe even nice.

 

“Turn the TV off and help me.” I said and he immediately obeyed. It was a bit scary, seeing him like that.

 

As we were packing my clothing into a suitcase and different objects that I certainly couldn't live without, I remembered a question from some time ago, that I never really got to ask.

 

“Why is the name of your club or gang or whatever, Kirkas?” I asked, and he stopped with putting my folded shirt into the suitcase.

 

“Well, it's nothing interesting. Just that it's short for Kick . Well, it was the best we could come up with. We didn't really think it through, but yeah... Whatever.” He said and I was about to burst laughing from the lack of interest in name giving his club.

 

“I would like to meet your gang.” I suddenly said when I had become serious again, after the almost laugh in his face.

 

“Yeah... Maybe one of the days. I just want you to settle in my place first. Would that be okay?” He kindly asked and I was overwhelmed by his way of making me feel. So sweet and caring. Not something you'd expect from a criminal killer. If he even was a killer. Well, I should ask, but I didn't dare.

 

“Thanks.” I just said and put my make-up and jewelry chest on top of my clothing in the suitcase.

 

“I am ready Mr.” I smiled when he closed the suitcase and lifted it. He carried it like it was nothing, and I wondered how, because it had to be at least 20-30 kilo.

 

We went down to his car, after I had locked my door and said goodbye for now to my stuff. It was not sure I would ever see them again, so it was kind of hard to say goodbye to the life I only knew.

 

As we drove I watched the weather change from lovely sunshine to deep gray clouds with pouring rain. Even SeungHyun was surprised about the sudden weather change. When we arrived at his small palace, which for me it looked like, we parked in a big garage and went inside. I was overwhelmed by all the things in his house. It was so large and pretty and awesome. He took me for a tour around the house, and I just fell more and more in love with everything. By now, I wouldn't miss my old place. This was like a house in heaven.

 

 

***

 

G-Dragon

 

SeungRi and I was lying in bed all day. I had received a few calls from TaeYang, but I hadn't responded to any of them. After I made him confess, it had been a little weird between us. Okay, not a little, a lot weird.

 

“He's calling again...” SeungRi mumbled as he passed me my phone, which I again ended the call.

 

“I don't know what he wants, but he has to wait.” I just said and it made SeungRi giggle.

 

“You have not answered him all day, maybe it's important.” He just said and I couldn't figure what would be important, so I decided not to care.

 

“Well, he can manage things on his own, if not, then he should call TOP.” I just answered and then that conversation was over. SeungRi sat up and looked at me.

 

“I am hungry. Should I cook for us?” He asked, and I felt my stomach screaming for food, now that he mentioned it.

 

“Sounds like a great plan.” I answered and we shared a light kiss. After that we both got up, and put our boxers on, and SeungRi found two bathrobes and gave me one.

 

“What do you want?” He asked as he searched through his cupboards and his fridge, to find something food-like.

 

“Whatever you're making is good.” I just said and sat down on a chair. As he found things to cook, I just stared at him and his perfectness, he was really everything I ever wanted. Now I just had to make him believe he could do something else than strip.

 

“When are you working again?” I asked and he mumbled something about tomorrow night, that I wasn't sure I caught.

 

“Are you working with DaeSung again?” I asked, and he shrugged. Wow, what a conversation.

 

“Okay...” I just said in a low voice.

 

“Sorry, I try to figure out this recipe, and I feel like I have done something wrong.” He said with a giggle.

 

“Ah it's fine. I can always conversate with my self.” I just answered and he laughed a little more.


“Sorry.” He said and put some rice in a cooker.

 

“When are you going to talk to TaeYang again? You should figure things out.” He said and it made me sigh. TaeYang – my best friend – had become an uneasy topic for me.

 

“I don't know.” I just said. Stirring in the little cup with sugar on the table.

 

“You should soon. I don't want you to “break up” because you couldn't face each other.” He said and I understood that he was right.

 

“Yeah... I will see him tomorrow.” I just answered and sighed heavily. SeungRi smiled and came to me, giving me a refreshing kiss, to ease my troubles. It worked well enough.

 

“I know it's hard. Unfortunately, your boss has taken my only friend who's gay, so I don't have anyone else, to give him.” He said and it made me laugh.

 

“It's okay. I think he'll be alright.” I answered and we kissed again before he had to go and stir in the pot with something deliciously smelling.

 

***

 

TaeYang

 

Yesterday I called GD a thousand times, and he didn't answer any of my calls. I figured he would show up today. And as he did, I planned to talk to him, demand an explanation. But when he came to me, I froze.

 

“Hey bro.” He said and I just smiled and looked like a dumb- idiot.

 

“Hey.” Was all that came out of my mouth. Stupid ing me....

 

“You called yesterday, and I was sort of busy. Sorry.” He said and then it was like everything went away and everything was fine.

 

“That's okay. Nothing big.” I just said, and then I hated myself for being so in love with him that it made me a .

 

“Good.” He said and clapped my shoulder before he went inside and got a drink. Damn it...

 

I went inside too, after cursing at myself a few times. Then we got some drinks, and shared some jokes. SeungYoon and TaeHyun made us company and we all had some fun. TaeHyun had a bit too much to drink, so he collapsed on top of SeungYoon, who carried him to a room. Somehow he managed to stay there, because he didn't came back.

 

It left me and GD in an awkward silence. I would rather had left, but then some of the other members came, and we had a small drinking party, because they had just sold a good amount of weapons to some Chinese buyer. And that was worth celebrating.

 

 

***

 

SeungRi

 

I got home from work, and dropped dead in front of the TV. When I was half-asleep, someone knocked at my door, and I went to see who came by so late. In my mind only two people could do that. DaeSung and GD. When I opened, of course it was my adorable and lovely boyfriend.

 

“Wow, you look drunk.” I mumbled when he entered. He was slightly swaying from side to side.

 

“I am. But I needed to see you.” He said. I found it sweet, but I knew he just wanted the .

 

“You didn't drive yourself, did you?” I asked, and I was almost positive that he had been drunk driving.

 

“Of course. I need my car.” He said with a drunken voice.

 

“Of course.” I mumbled and rolled my eyes. It was a bit fun, so I couldn't help but laugh, even though I knew it was dangerous to drive with alcohol in the blood. Oh well...

 

“Come with me to the bedroom. I need to lie down.” He said, and I smiled. I was tired as well, so going to bed now wasn't a bad idea. So I turned off the TV and went to bed with him.

 

“I love you.” He sweetly mumbled before passing out. I almost teared up, because it was a sweet confession, thought he was drunk and almost gone. But I knew that children and drunk people always tells the truth, or most.

 

 

 

A/N: I am soooo sorry for not writing on this in three month or so. But now I have a small update, Hope you like it :D