Hospitalized

Club Kirkas

 

DaeSung

 

I had just finished a job as a stripper in a private girls party, and were heading on my way home. The cab stopped in front of my apartment block. I got out after paying for the ride, and walked towards the entrance of the block. Some guys came around the corner as I was looking for my keys.


“Hey it's that ugly stripper!” One of them yelled and started running towards me. I gave my all to find my keys in my bag before they would reach me, but too late. A fist nailed my cheek bone and threw me in the ground.

 

They kept yelling bad words and they kicked me and hit me. I was one bloody mess when they finally left me alone. It was not a situation I was new to, but never had I felt so bad. Slowly, while lying on the ground, I got my phone out of my pocket, finding the keys along with it, then hating myself for not having checked there at first. But I called the only person I thought I could get help from, since he had told me.

 

It's Choi SeungHyun, how can I help you?” The voice sounded from the other end.

 

It's me. DaeSung. I need your help.” I said in a whisper and I could hear him get worried.

 

Dae, what happened?” He asked.

 

Where are you?” He then added.

 

In front of my home.” I just got to whisper, before I lost consciousness.

 

The next thing I think I remember was a pair of strong arms, lifting me up and puts me in a car, and then I am gone again.

 

I wake up later in a hospital bed with wires and everything, everywhere. To be honest, I got a little scared myself.

 

You're awake.” A voice said and I saw the man I had called.

 

And you actually did what I said you should. I am grateful for that.” He said.

 

How are you?” He asked and I looked around.

 

I am okay.” I said, not totally honest, but I didn't like him to know I felt pain.

 

I will call a nurse so she can look at you.” He said and was about to leave when I took his hand.

 

Thank you.” I said, and he smiled to me.

 

Of course.” He just said and gave my hand a squeeze and left the room to find the nurse. Just after he left I somehow fell asleep.

 

***

 

SeungRi

 

I had just made some dinner, not anything wild, but something, and served it for JiYong. He seemed to like it.

 

You are a good cook. You should be my house slave and cook me food and have rough with me, whenever I feel like it.” He teased and I just laughed.

 

Yeah, you'd like that.” I answered and he nodded.

 

Can you clean? Because that would be a bonus.” He said, still teasing, and with a weird smile on his lips. Like he meant it, but still in a tease.

 

I can, but I can't do all of them at once.” I said and he laughed.

 

No of course not. I bet an apron would suit you. With nothing else under it.” He said and I sort of blushed.

 

That's too old school. Right?” I just said and he shrugged.

 

Yeah, maybe that would be too old school.” He just said and continued eating, as I started as well.

 

But did you clean?” He then suddenly asked. I just laughed.

 

Yeah, do you see a mess in here?” I asked and he shrugged again.

 

True. Then come and live with me.” He just suddenly blurted out.

 

No thank you. I don't think that's a good idea.” I answered, now feeling odd about it.

 

Why not? I would take good care of you.” He promised and I just looked at him with a weird stare.

 

Uhm... I barely know you, and I can't just leave everything behind to come and live with you.” I said, maybe a bit harsh, but it was a weird offer, that I didn't want.

 

Okay, I will ask again later.” He just stated and ate again. I just looked at him, and put my chopsticks down, not really hungry anymore.

 

You are weird.” I just said and he laughed slightly at me.

 

I am. Yes.” He answered and finished he plate of food.

 

Want more?” I asked and he shrugged like he didn't care, but still like he wanted more, so I poured him some more rice and sidedishes.

 

It's really delicious.” He said. I smiled and started eating again. To be honest, I was hungry. We finished our dinner and went in the living room to watch a movie. It was getting dark outside, but it was so warm and cozy in here, so I didn't mind. JiYong's arms were wrapped around me as I lay against him, and we were watching some American movie, not that great, I don't know why I bought it in the first place.

 

My phone went off just as I had closed my tired eyes. I checked the caller-ID and it was DaeSung. I quickly picked up.

 

Hello?” I said and waited for him to answer.

 

Hey Ri. Some guys attacked me today, so I am in the hospital...” He said and was about to say more when I interrupted him.


“What? What guys? What happened?” I quickly asked.

 

Calm down, I am fine. It's just a few scratches. This guy is watching after me, so I will be okay. Don't worry. But tell the new place that I won't be there the next few evenings. I will call the old place myself.” He said and I nodded while he talked.

 

Okay, sure. Can I come and visit you? Like tomorrow or something?” I asked and I could hear him smile.

 

Yeah sure. Have a great evening.” He said and hung up. I smiled and set my phone off.

 

Who?” JiYong asked. He had carefully listened to the phone call. And just waited to hear who it was.

 

A friend of mine. He's in the hospital.” I answered. Then I leaned back on JiYong again, who seemed more at ease with knowing he was only a friend.

 

***

 

SeungHyun

 

I had just been down in the hospital cafeteria to get some food, while DaeSung ate in his room. The food here wasn't great but it was food. When I finished I went back to DaeSung, he had just had a phone call, because he put the phone down from his ear, just as I entered.

 

How do you feel?” I asked him and he smiled weakly at me.

 

I am fine. You don't have to stay here.” He said and pushed the table with food away from him. He had barely had anything.

 

You should eat more, and I am worried, so I stay.” I answered like a stubborn child.

 

Fine. You can stay then, but I can't eat more.” He said and I accepted it, not because I wanted to, but because I didn't want him to suffer, even if it was for food.

 

Do you feel any pain anywhere?” I asked and most have looked very concerned because he started laughing at me.

 

No, I get these sick painkillers that make me feel more numb.” He answered with his laugh.

 

Okay good. I don't want you to feel bad.” I said and he smiled.


“You are too concerned. I am fine. Don't worry.” He said and smiled. I didn't believe his smile. Something was hiding under it.

 

I just care. And I will worry.” I said and sat down on the visitor chair.

 

You are awful.” He said with a tease in his voice and smiled bigger at me. I just smiled back. Feeling something odd inside of me, for this man I barely knew. But he was so perfect, and beautiful and everything. It was perfection. Just like an Angel, nothing less than Angelic.

 

I know.” I just said and leaned back in the chair.

 

If you know, you should work on it.” He said teasingly.

 

I don't want to.” I just said and crossed my legs, putting my hands to rest on my thighs.

 

Fair enough.” He said and lay down in the bed. He made small painful noises as he did so, but I tried to hold my worry back.

 

Try to get some sleep.” I said and he nodded before closing his eyes and drifting off.

 

***

 

DaeSung

 

About a week later, I was out of the hospital. SeungRi had visited me most days, and told me about him and JiYong. I was happy for him, finally finding a decent man. SeungHyun had stayed by my side for forever, and I had no idea of how I ever could repay him. He had only been away for small amounts of time when he had to go to his club and arrange something, then he would be back immediately.

 

You are not going to take a cab? I can drive you, and make sure you'll get home safely.” SeungHyun insisted, while we talked about going home.

 

I can get safely home with a cab as well.” I said but knew I had lost the fight.

 

I am driving you.” He said stubbornly.

 

Fine.” I just said and sighed. We went out of the hospital and he drove me home. He didn't let me go to the door by my self, no no, he had to follow me to my apartment, and waited till I had opened the door.

 

You wanna come in for a drink or some coffee?” I asked him, now that he had followed me all this way, I could be a nice person and invite him inside.

 

Thanks I would love that. I think coffee is best. I could use some waking up.” He said and I laughed at him.

 

Okay, I will brew something immediately.” I said and sat water over for the brewing to start. After preparing the coffee I started it and it began running with water.

 

Uh it smells nice.” SeungHyun said when he sat down in the kitchen. My apartment weren't big, so he had taken a quick look around. I didn't care.

 

Yes.” I just answered and took out two cups for the coffee, and a glass for water. I downed two pills and some water with it.

 

Are you still in pain?” He asked me and I just nodded.

 

At times. Sometimes are worse than others. I just don't have to move too much.” I answered and he nodded.

 

It will be better soon.” I assured him and he sighed. After a few seconds the coffee machine beeped and I poured two cups of strong coffee and gave him one and took one myself. Then I sat down across the table from him.

 

Thanks.” He said after taking a sip of the warm coffee.

 

Why did you stick with me through this week? You didn't have to.” I said, now wanting to know the truth.

 

I... Uhm... I think, no. I like you. I just had to be with you. No matter what. You are like an angel to me.” He said and I was feeling so weird. Like I never thought I would hear that from him.

 

You... Like me?” I asked, like it hadn't stuck to my head the first time he said it. He then took one of my hands in his on the table.


“Yeah, and I want to protect you the best I know.” He said and the got up from his seat and went around the table. I sat on my chair like I was stuck and numb. He then took me in his arms and bend slightly down, and places a soft kiss on my lips. At first it felt bad, but then I answered the kiss, and we grew in it. I got up from my seat and held my arms around his neck, while his arms were around my hips, his hands on my . We stood like that for a while, before we ran out of breath and had to stop. He looked into my eyes for a while, before he spoke.

 

I wanted to do that for such a long time. Since the first time I saw you.” He said and I smiled a bit.

 

Angel.” He added, and I smiled a bit more.

 

Don't call me an angel. I am no angel.” I said and he laughed slightly.

 

Of course you are. You just don't know it yet.” He whispered and kissed me again.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Another chapter for my readers :D I hope you'll like it. And dont forget to comment :D It means a lot to me :D