The 1st Date

Club Kirkas

SeungHyun

 

I got up from my seat in my rather big office in a large building where I had one of the top floors. It was a decent office, and I appreciated it very much. I had been the director of a firm for a while now, and besides that I was the leader of a gang. No one in the office knew my secret identity as gang leader.

 

I had just walked to the window when my phone started ringing so I went back and with one hand in the pocket, I picked up with the other.

 

“Hello?” I asked and looked out of the window.

 

“It's me. I wanted to tell you that the shipment has arrived.” The voice told me. It's was G-Dragon, my right hand in the gang. He usually didn't call me in the office, but I hadn't taken my cellphone with me, so I let it slip this time.

 

“Okay, bring them to the club house and lock them away.” I said and we both hung up. I walked around the desk, and sat down. But the restlessness took over, and I was on my feet again. I had nothing to do today, only a small amount of paperwork, so that was finished, and I thought about going home, but to what? An empty house? Yeah wow...

 

***

 

G-Dragon

 

I had just put the handguns away, after talking to TOP. The day was passing by quickly. I walked into the club house, and sat down at the bar. A glass of whiskey was poured and I took it from the girl behind the bar. We had all sorts of girls in our gang house, both in and our. Some was with the gang members, others hookers and some girls who just wanted to stay with us.

 

I hadn't found what I looked for in a girl, so I choose the other side. No one seemed to mind, and others of the gang had it the same way. One time I thought our leader was into women, but then we ed and I realized he was just like me. We agreed not to do that anymore, it could hurt the gang if we got involved, and neither of us felt like loving the other. So we both stayed off each other, and found our toys other places.

 

While sitting at the bar, my best friend came along and sat down next to me.

 

“You talked to TOP?” TaeYang asked and I nodded, taking a drag of a newly lighted cigarette. I offered him the pack and he took one, lighting it himself and then took a long drag.

 

“I called his cell five times, but realized he must have forgotten it at home, so I called his office. I don't think he liked it, but what could I do man?” I said and TaeYang shrugged, putting the cigarette against his lips.

 

“And you put it away?” He asked and I nodded, taking another sip of the strong alcohol.

 

“Good.” He added and got up from the chair, just when TOP walked in.

 

“Done already?” I asked when I saw his tired face.

 

“Yeah, I hadn't much to do there. Did you lock away the hardware?” He asked.

 

“Of course bro. It's all in the back, waiting to be sold.” I answered and he nodded thankfully.

 

“I want to go out tonight, do something fun. Wanna come with me?” TOP asked me, and I just shrugged like I had nothing better to do.

 

“You too TaeYang.” He said and TaeYang looked surprised to be invited with him.

 

“Yeah, sure.” He just said and still looked surprised. TOP smirked at him and then left the bar area and went to talk with Mino and TaeHyun.

 

“Wow, he starts liking you.” I teased TaeYang and he just laughed.

 

“See you GD.” He said and left me. I got the girl to pour me another drink and gulped it down.

 

Later that evening, me, TaeYang and TOP headed out to the inner city and went to a fine restaurant. There we ate, and discussed what to do with the guns. We came to the conclusion that we could sell them to the West Indis. Another gang club in another part of the city from ours. They had told us a few months back that they needed new guns. And to keep clean with them, it was best to give them this shipment.

 

Our Club was called Kirkas. We sold guns to the needy and to the greedy. Our club stood for 20 brothels in just one part of the city, and it was a good income from it. We would soon need more people, even though we had a lot, we always needed more to satisfy our many customers.

 

After dinner we wanted to go to one of our brothels, with both women and male es. Just to get some quick action. As we passed by another part of the city, that didn't belong to us, we saw a new strip bar had opened. So we got the driver to stop and let us off. We wanted to check out the competetion.

 

As we paid the entrance fee, we went inside. It still smelled new, like new paint and new furniture. It was dark, but with the classic stripper light inside. It was already crowded, but we found us some decent seats.

 

What we didn't know, was how much this would satisfy us. Just as we had taken a seat, a loud tune of music played and a male stripper came out on the stage. TaeYang got up to get us something to drink. The stripper was dressed in a fancy suit, that quickly came off and leaved him in a pair of tight g-string . His body was well trained and he looked gorgeous. I wanted his name. I wanted to know him more.

 

TaeYang came back with the drinks and served them to us. TOP quickly drank his, like he wasn't entertained, but I was too focused on the boy dancing. His moves were nice and looked easy for him. His face was with make-up and glitter. Making me want to see his face without the heavy make-up. Suddenly I just got up and went to the bar. TOP and TaeYang looked after me, but didn't care much.

 

“Who's the guy dancing? Is he available for perhaps a nights purchase?” I asked the bartender. The man looked at me with a slight laugh.


“This place is just a stripper place, I don't think you can purchase them, only if you ask them yourself.” He answered and turned away to greet another customer.

 

I went back to the other two, just as the shop stopped and he disappeared.

 

“Let's go, it's nothing special here.” TOP said, and it hurt that I couldn't get to know the handsome stripper, but I didn't want to say anything against TOP, so I left with them.

 

***

 

TaeYang

 

It was a few days later, and TOP had talked with the West Indis. We were driving to their part of the city, and on our way to sell our handguns. They had been willing to pay 100K for the lot and TOP had accepted the buy.

 

I exited the car and went to the back. While TOP got the payment I took out the guns and showed it to some other Indis. When the buy was over, we got back in the car and drove away. It had been quick and with no trouble. It was nice.

 

We got home and TOP went to his little office in the club house, to count the money. I followed GD inside and all the brothers went to get something to drink. Mino and TaeHyun almost broke to bottles of beer when they hit them together as a cheers. Me and GD took a sip of our drink that one of the girls had mixed.

 

“How does it go with finding the stripper?” I asked GD. He had told me how he had half fallen in love with the guy. I had just laughed at him, but I could tell from his expression that he meant it. It was quite scary.

 

“Not well my friend. Not so well at all. I think he's gone down under and is hiding from me.” He said and I laughed at him.

 

“He will come forward soon, I am sure.” I and he hit my shoulder with an annoyed expression.

 

“I hope.” He said and left me at the bar. I continued drinking my drink and smoking a cigarette.

 

***

 

G-Dragon

 

I walked in the wrong side of the city, in a place where we had no powers. I was exposed, but I didn't care. Everything in my head was just this mysterious guy. I went inside the strip bar, a week later from the first time I had seen him. Maybe he came today. So I payed the entrance fee and went inside. It would be some minutes before the show would start. But I ordered a drink and waited for it.

 

Finally the show started, but he wasn't there. Or at least I thought so. I saw three acts, and then. Then he came up on stage and out-shined it all. It was perfect.

 

Just when he went off the stage, I sneaked back and went to the dressing room. It was a risk to take, but I needed to know who he was. I looked through some different rooms, none of them belonged to him. But then I got to the end, and opened the door.

 

“Who are you?” His voice, which was slightly hard, asked me. I cleared my throat and went inside, closing the door behind me.

 

“Get out of here!” He half yelled and got up from his chair, where he had been sitting and erased his make-up.

 

“Calm down. I just wanted to meet you.” I said, trying to sound like a decent guy, but somehow it only made me sound worse, and like a ert.

 

“Security!” The guy screamed and I quickly went to him and made him shut up with a hand over his mouth.

 

“Shush. I am not here to harm you. I just... Wanted to know who you are?” I asked and the guy looked weirdly at me.

 

“What do you mean?” He asked carefully and eyed me out like I was a total psychopath.

 

“I saw you last week, and I have wondered who you was ever since.” I answered.

 

“Oh, you were probably the one, asking if you could sleep with me.” He said and laughed slightly.

 

“Yeah, I guess.” I answered and it only made me feel worse.

 

“I am not a e you know.” He said and smiled lightly at me. Maybe he had accepted me now. So I let go of him.

 

“I didn't know. But thanks for enlightening me.” I said and smiled weakly back at him.

 

“Who are you anyway?” He asked and sat down on his chair again and continued getting all the make-up off.

 

“I am G-Dragon. Or JiYong. Pick whatever you feel like. And you are?” I asked. He smiled at me, accepting that I was there.

 

“Hello JiYong. I guess that's some sort of gang name, the other?” He said and I nodded.

 

“Yeah. But I am not from here. So don't tell on me.” I said and he just laughed.

 

“I am SeungRi. Panda is my stage name, but I prefer SeungRi.” He said and smiled. We shook hands and it made me smile back.

 

“Hi SeungRi.” I said.

 

“I'm starving. If you want to know me, you could buy me dinner.” He said like a tease, but I took it as a great chance.

 

“Fine. You can pick the place.” I said and he looked taken aback.

 

“I... I...” He said, not knowing what to say to it.

 

“It's fine. Get your clothes and meet me out front. Then you can change in peace.” I said and he smiled.


“Thanks.” He said and got up, now finished removing the make-up.

 

“Always.” I said and left the dressing room. I made a little happy jump with joy before I went to get the car. When I turned around the corner in my car, he was standing out front. I waved at him to signal that he should just get in, and so he did. He looked amazing without the make-up and such a handsome face indeed needed my attention.

 

“Hi.” He said when he took on his seatbelt. I started driving off.

 

“Hi, where did you want to go and eat?” I asked and it somehow caused him to smile big.

 

“Anywhere is fine. Just not too much junk food.” He answered and I choose the place in my head.

 

“Fine by me. You sure keep fit huh?” I asked and he laughed.


“Not really. It's because I eat junk food most days, I don't really have so much money to buy better food.” He answered and I realized how poorly he must be living.


“Oh, I see. So the stripper thing is to earn money and not for pleasure?” I carefully asked him. He smiled and nodded. It didn't seem to him that what he did was really ty. In my mind it was a ty job. But maybe he liked it well enough.

 

“I am not so much into all the make-up and the weird costumes, but I don't feel bad with taking my clothes off in front of others.” He said and I then understood.

 

“Oh okay. We are here now.” I announced and parked the car in front of a 4 stars luxury restaurant.

 

“Wow, I didn't mean fancy food, just food.” He said with a grin. I smiled at him and got out of the car.


“It's not so fancy that it's not food anymore. If I wanted to show off, it had been a five star and all that. Here you get good food, and not junk at all.” I answered when we met in front of the car. We walked to the entrance and I got a table for two. It was so late now that most guests were gone.

 

“It's really pretty.” He said when we went into the restaurant and sat down. We got the menus and started looking through it. After a while in silence the waiter came back and took our orders.

 

“I am sure you'll like the food. Or well I hope so. I am here often.” I said and he laughed a little.


“I am sure I will like the food then.” He answered and leaned back in the chair. I didn't follow his example, I just leaned closer over the table and looked at him with curious eyes.

 

“After our meal, I want to drive you home. Would that be okay?” I asked and he thought for a moment.

 

“Yeah that would be fine. I am sure that if I told you no, you'd do it anyway.” He answered and it caused me to laugh.

 

“Yeah you're right.” I answered. I just wanted to know where he lived. With all the bad motives there could be.

 

“I thought so.” He said and then we sat in silence a while, before our food arrived and we started digging in.

 

“Aw this is so good!” He said with his mouth stuffed. I couldn't help but laugh from that sight.

 

“Yeah it is.” I answered without something in my mouth. I had to statue a good example. We ate everything and even called for dessert. That was even better than the food, and we had a nice chat, with laughing and even exchanging numbers. I felt like in cloud nine.

 

After the dinner, we went to the car and SeungRi took my GPS and put in his home address. He even saved it for later. I was pretty sure I had scored this time.

 

“Thanks for a lovely night. I really enjoyed it.” He said and opened the car door when we had arrived at his apartment block.

 

“You're welcome. I am the one who should say thanks. It was really nice. And I hope we can meet again, and get to know each other a little better.” I said and he leaned in, giving me a sweet kiss on the lips. It completely paralyzed me.

 

“Of course we will. See you.” He said and went out of the car. He closed the car door after him and waved quickly before entering the door to his block. I don't know how long I sat there and was numb, but at some point I managed to get off the numbness and drive home.