Tressss

Squishy Swag

"Yes" Hoseok felt soft lips press against his. "Is that better?" Yoongi asked with his oh so sweet voice. But instead of an answer, he gave Yoongi a rough kiss. The next thing he knew, he was pinning Yoongi to the floor. Their tongues dancing in sync. He tastes different. He tastes like... 

Marble? 

His eyes snapped open. His chest pressing against the floor and his lips attached to the hard surface. 

"Yah! Jung Hoseok! Wake up!"

Hoseok rose from the cold floor, "Huh? Who? What century is this? Why am I laying here? Where's Yoongi hyung?" he remembered the event that happened a while ago.

"You were the floor clean like it was an ice cream or something. I sent Yoongi to his room. You fainted when you were cleaning his face" Jin stopped sweeping the floor. "But I guess you had a nice dream" he made a kissy face towards the younger, only to be pushed by him

 

🍗🍔🍗🍔🍗🍔🍗

 

"Urgh. All of that was just a dream. Why, life? Why so unfair?" Hoseok said inside the bathroom. He decided to shower since it was uber hot in their dorm and the pain on the back of his head was not helping. He wrapped his towel around his hip. Beads of water dripping from his hair and toned body.

He was supposed to go to his shared room but he went directly to Yoongi's. He saw a bump on the bed. "Must be hyung"  he said then smiled to himself. He slowly slipped under the baby blue blanket. Hoseok wrapped an arm around his waist. 'Yoongi hyung really did gain some fat' he thought as he noticed that his waist got, let's just say, bigger. "Hyung. You're already back?" 

Hoseok frowned as he heard the voice. "Jungkook?"

He turned around to face Hoseok.

"Hoseok hyung? What the heck are you doing here? Get out!" Jungkook pushed the older out of the bed. "No! YOU get out!"

With one last push, Jungkook successfully shoved Hoseok out of the bed. The older didn't realize that his towel was removed from all the pushing. He stood up giving the younger a full view of his precious bottom.

"OH MY GOD. MY EYE! IT BURRNNNSSSS!" Jungkook exclaimed dramatically then cobered his face with the blanket. "Haters gonna hate"

Suddenly, a click on the doorknob was heard. "Kookie? Why are you..."

His eyes were as huge as saucers and his pale skin went red as he saw the view in front of him. Jungkook immediately ran to him then hugged him to cover his face with his chest.

"YOONGI HYUNG! OH MY! YOUR EYES!"

Yoongi pushed his face further into the younger's chest. "Plwuse dun twel muew utch Hobi" the words got muffled by Jungkook's shirt. The younger smirked. "It is 'Hobi', hyung" 

Hoseok immediately took his towel then wrapped it around his waist. "No, hyung. I was just---" 

"LALALA YOONGI BEAR CAN'T HEAR ANYTHING LALALALALALA" Jungkook shouted as he covered Yoongi's ears with his hands. Hoseok let his body fall back on the bed. 

Jungkook smirked again then removed his hands from the older's head. "Let's go, hyung. I'm hungry" 

He gave Yoongi a piggyback ride to the kitchen while the older was burrying his face on the younger's neck.  

 

🍗🍔🍗🍔🍗🍔🍗

 

OH MY GOSH. IT'S BEEN 6 MONTHS 8 DAYS 12 HOURS SINCE I UPDATED. 

AGAIN, I'M SORRY IF I DID NOT REACH YOUR EXPECTATIONS WITH THIS CHAPTER.

YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY, "No expectations, no dissapointments" 

Lol. I've been busy with school lately. I'll update again soon~~~💜

/le flies/