Unoooo

Squishy Swag

"Is it just me or Yoongi hyung is getting squishier and squishier? I want to squish his cheeks" 

"You are not alone" answered Taehyung. "Uh huh. The last time we checked our weights, he was 55 kg. I think he weighs more than 57 right now" announced Jungkook. "He's like a giant, fluffy, squishy teddy bear" said Jimin. "Yeah. I wanna hug him till he can't breath" Jungkook hit Taehyung's head because of his words. "Stupid" 

 

🍗🍔🍗🍔🍗🍔🍗

 

"Hyung, it's not what you think we didn't say you're--"

"Yes! Yes you do!" the oldest of the four sulked on the couch. He arrived a while ago with his deer plushy while the maknae line were talking about how cute and squishy their second oldest hyung had been. "You think I'm fat!" 

Honestly, Suga did gain some weight. He went from 55 to 58. His cheeks became rounder and squishier(you can compare his cheeks with Xiumin's lol). His attitude also changed. Before, he was this old, y hip hop lover grandpa who didn't like to move at all but now he became this hyper, cute, and cheerful five-year-old who likes to collect different kinds of plushies and says, 'Hi everyone. I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs' while running around every time. Even in interviews, he would do aegyo a million times whenever the MCs asked him to do so. 

He pouted and pouted and pouted and whined and whined and whined. "Hyung! Stop it! You are not fat!" shouted Jungkook. He massaged his temples, 'Aish. Calm yourself, Jeon Jungkook' he said to himself. He then heard a whimper. He looked at Yoongi, his lips quivering and tears in his eyes threatening to spill. The maknae line stared at him for a few seconds cause he looks soooooooo cute right now. Reality slapped them when Yoongi's first tear left the corner of his eye. They began to panic. "H-hyung, please don't cry. I didn't do that on purpose. Please stop crying" Jungkook said while giving Yoongi his huge deer plushy. Yoongi immediately snatched his plushy and started hugging it tightly. 10% of the toy is now covered in tears

"..." Jungkook mumbled, "Suga hyung please stop crying" but that only made Yoongi's sobs louder. "Please, hyung, Namjoon will kill me" he pleaded. Yoongi ran to his room before they could stop him.

"Oh no. Someone's mad" said Taehyung. "And someone's gonna get scolded" continued Jimin. "Help me! I don't wanna be yelled at by a giant who has unlimited glasses!"

"Well, it's not our fault you shouted harshly at Suga hyung. You know how sensitive and fragile he is" Jimin said while picking up Yoongi's bunny slipper that he left when he ran. "Yeah. He changed a lot. He got more childish and it's really cute" Taehyung leaned his chin on his right palm, the table supporting his arm. "Yeah. His clothing changed a lot, too. When we go to airports or stuff, he always wear these super cute oufits and at night, he wears animal sleep suits which makes him cuter. I thank Jin hyung for giving him those" Jimin went to Taehyung's side then did what Taehyung was doing. 

"DON'T CHANGE THE TOPIC!" Jungkook shouted again, making the two wake up from their so-called 'sweet dream'. "Okay, okay. Sheesh. Suga hyung once got mad at me so I gave him a thick ring" 

Jungkook looked at Taehyung, "That's it?" Taehyung opened his mouth to speak but closed it, he thought of something for a while then opened his mouth again, "Well, that was BEFORE he turned to Olaf. Maybe he wants a plushy?" Jimin smirked, "Or a kiss? I'll purposely make him cry if that-- Ouch! What the?!" Jungkook threw his slipper at Jimin's head. "Okay! Yoongi hyung got mad at me once because I stole his strawberry milk so Isnuckonhisbedroomandcuddledwithhim the next morning he acted like I didn't stole his most favorite drink in the whole world" 

"Could you slow down?" 

"He can't, Jungkook, because the ersion(A/N:lol what does that mean) is too strong!" Shouted Taehyung

"What I'm trying to say is he likes cuddles.That's it" Jungkook groaned, "I'm not gonna cuddle. I hate cuddles" he said 'cuddle' like it was a taboo word

"Oh well. Good luck to be bathed with saliva tomorrow" Taehyung's voice trailed away as he and Jimin went to their seperated rooms. 

"Namjoon will just shout at me" he mumbled while staring at the tiled floor. "Psh. I'm sleepy"

He went to his shared room with Taehyung, who was busy watching something on his phone. He sleeps at the top bunk bed while the 4D's at the bottom.

It's f cking 2:43 and he's still awake. F ck Taehyung and his loud snores. Well, it wasn't really loud but that's what he keeps telling himself. 

 

🍗🍔🍗🍔🍗🍔🍗

 

Haha. Told you it's corny. I warned you. There's no going back, child. Just kidding. 

Please don't be a silent reader😭😭 I'll be more motivated to update if you comment☺

I hope you liked it because I think it's really... not good. Other pairings coming soon!

23 subscribers(i think? ). You're so amazing, guys. I love you all. Wow. I am really talkative. 

I'll shut up now cause I think you're drowning with my saliva. Sorry for the mistakes😭

/throws hearts violently/