Dossss

Squishy Swag

He woke up at 6:22. He f cking slept for 3 hours or less. He heard dinasour cries from downstairs.

 

Yup. Everyone's awake. Jimin was blabbering some things about how good the food was; Namjoon just kept eating with his glasses; Jin serving more food; Taehyung is nowhere to be seen; Hoseok stuffing himself with food and Yoongi, he's leaning his head on Hoseok's arm. He's wearing the giraffe sleep suit that Jin gave him a few days ago. Jungkook observes him from the wall. Yoongi stares sleepily at the food, lips pouting slightly as his slight chubby cheek is squished against Hoseok's toned arm. Jungkook noticed how puffy his eyes were. Man, guilt is powerful.

Yoongi ate his blueberry pancake, some syrup went to his cheek. Hoseok, who felt some sticky substance on his shoulder, looked at Yoongi. "Hyung~ you got syrup on me.... and on you too! You're gonna get sticky" Hoseok said while wiping Yoongi's cheek with a tissue. "There! Eat well, hyung!" Hoseok chirped after wiping away the syrup from Yoongi's cheek. 'Urgh. So annoying with that voice' Jungkook thought.

He walked coolly at the dining area like he wasn't spying on them like a crazy sasaeng a while ago. He glanced at Yoongi, who was now sleeping. He sat by the opposite chair. "Oh(sehun. sorry i couldn't let that go). Jungkook you're awake. Do you want bacon, pancake, and eggs?" Jin asked not sharing Jungkook a glance. "No thanks, hyung, I want coffee" 

"You're on a diet?" Jungkook fake laughed, "No, I just don't feel like eating"

Jungkook looked at Jimin. "Where's Taehyung?" Jimin swallowed his food before answering, "He went to the toilet" Jimin looked at Jungkook, "you should've apologized" he added

"What?" Out of the blue, a pair of arms grabbed his shoulders. "You should've apologized" It was Taehyung.

"What the?! Taehyung?! Have you even washed your hands?!" Jungkook shouted. "Hey. Keep it down will ya?" Namjoon said in the most threatening voice, "someone's sleeping"

"Well, this isn't a bedroom" Jungkook mumbled, referring to Yoongi. "What? You're saying something, JUNGKOOK?" The leader made sure to emphasize his name. "Nothing"

"You should've apologized. And now, the guilt is eating you alive. It won't let you eat nor sleep" The two whispered in Jungkook's ear in unison. Hoseok looked at them with judging eyes. "Eh. Freaks" Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Let's just go outside"

And so, the maknae line went outside.

 

🍗🍔🍗🍔🍗🍔🍗

 

"Huh? Where's Jungkook? His coffee's ready" Jin asked Hoseok. "They went outside. Yoongi hyung, do you want coffee?" Yoongi stirred from his sleep, "Nope. I want milk" Yoongi said then yawned. "Aigoo~ Hyung, you're so cute!" Hoseok cooed then pinched Yoongi's cheek. "Eat all your pancakes, Yoongi, then you'll have your milk" 

"Nae~ strawberry! Make it strawberry milk!"

While eating, Yoongi remembered something. "Hobi, am I fat?" Hoseok looked at Yoongi, "Of course not, hyung! You're cute, not fat! What makes you think that?" Yoongi scrunched his nose, hesitating to answer, "Nothing. I just thought I am because my cheeks are getting rounder and rounder" Yoongi pouted. "You're cute, okay?" Hoseok pinched Yoongi's cheek again. "Yah. Stop that. It hurts"  The second eldest pouted again then massaged his cheek. "Strawberry milk's ready!" Jin shouted while bringing the glass to the table. 

"Guys, I have to leave" Yoongi pouted. "Why, Namjoonie?" 

"I just have to do something at the studio" he replied standing up. "Don't worry, hyung. I'll buy you meat" Namjoon reassured then ruffled Yoongi's fluffy hair. "Thanks, Namjoonie!" Yoongi tiptoed and pecked Namjoon's right cheek. "Come home early!" Namjoon stood their dumbly while touching the spot where the soft lips landed.

"O-o-okay" he stuttered then left. "Why did you have to do that" Hoseok muttered not loud enough for Yoongi to hear. Yoongi returned to his seat then looked at Hoseok. "Did you say something, Hobi?" 

"Nothing" the shorter man shrugged his shoulder. "Alright then!" Yoongi devoured the slightly warm strawberry milk. "Hobi, where did Jimin go?" Yoongi snapped his head to Hoseok. The younger chuckled at the older man's face. The tasty liquid left a pink mustache at Yoongi's upper lip. "Hyung, can you stop being so cute?" Yoongi frowned. "You didn't answer my question. And for the record, it's not my fault I'm born like this" Yoongi pouted. "Okay. He went outside, hyung, with Taehyung and Jungkook" 

"Oh" Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows, remembering last night when Jungkook yelled at him. Hoseok grabbed some tissues and held Yoongi's chin between his thumb and index finger. "You know, hyung, if you don't clean your face, you will become sticky," Hoseok said while wiping Yoongi's upper lip, and you don't want to be sticky, right?" He ended his speech with a heart shaped smile. But his smile faded when he unconsciously touched Yoongi's lip and that caused him to 'unconsciously' stare at the latter's soft, pink lips. Yoongi noticed this so he cupped both Hoseok's cheek with his small hands. 

"Hobi, do you want a kiss?"

 

🍗🍔🍗🍔🍗🍔🍗 

 

Yeeeeeessss! I finally updated! Thank you for the 3 votes, 40 subscribers, 410 views, and 8 comments! 

I looooovvveee youuu aallll! Sorry for the late update!

And sorry if it's full of cheesiness and errors.

 

I promise to update as fast as I can for yoouuu☺

But then again, promises are made to be broken. Lol. Don't forget to comment! I really appreciate all your comments💋💋

/le flies/