We All Know

I Forgot To Tell You

Sungmin stood in the doorway of my room glaring at Hangeng who was still wrapped around my waist.

If I thought the situation couldn't become any more awkward I was wrong.

Ryeowook walked up with Henry and stood next to Sungmin as well.

"Hyung! Why are you Min!?!?" Henry asked from the doorway while Ryewook just stood there glaring at Hangeng.

"Oh hi Henry, Ryeowook! How have you guys been?" Hangeng asked, not moving his hold on me.

Ryeowook mumbled something and shoved past Henry to get out of the room.

I wonder whats wrong with him?

"Hyung! Remove yourself from my sister or die!" Sungmin said angrily.

It was kind of a tense atmosphere since Hangeng wouldn't let go of me.

Pulling at his arms, I grabbed my jacket and pushed past Sungmin and Henry.

"We are going to go get some lunch now, I'll be back soon. Have Ryeowook make you guys some food. I never get any appreciation when I cook for you guys." I said as I slipped my shoes on and lead Hangeng out the door.

We walked about a block before coming to a Ramen restaurant.

"Now, tell me why." I said as we sat down and ordered food.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~Ryeowook POV~*~*~*~*~*~

I couldn't believe this!

The only girl I have actually come to like has one of the biggest players wrapped around her waist.

Does she not know that I like her?

I have made it kind of obvious.

I help her clean and cook and I'm always around her.

Does she not see me like that?

The most beautiful girl in the world and she has to like the biggest player!

I slammed the knife down hard on the cutting board causing a chunk of chicken to fly of the side of it.

"Wookie, what's wrong? You seem mad." Kyuhyun asked as he walked up next to me.

"Nothing is wrong. Everything is peachy!" I said grabbing the knife and wacking at the chicken again.

"Something is obviously wrong or else you wouldn't be trying to kill the already dead chicken. Lets just remove all sharp objects." Kyu said as he took the knife out of my hand and placed it on the counter.

"I need to cook Kyu. Get out of my kitchen." I said as I reached for the knife again.

"This is about Min right?" Kyuhyun asked as he pushed the knife further from me.

My eyes went wide and I looked at him confused by how he knew.

"I've seen the way you look at her hyung, everyone has. Why do you think the others haven't made any moves on her?" He said crossing his arms and looking at me.

"I thought it was because she is Sungmin's sister." I said.

We all know how Sungmin gets and I pretty sure if any of us attempted to hit on Min he would not hesitate to kill us.

"Nope, It's because we all know you like her. There were a few times I would have gone after her but you start glaring at us whenever we go near her. I never thought someone so short would have such an evil look."

Did the evil maknae just say he was frightened of me?

"Do I really do that?" I asked out loud.

"Yes, you do! I have been on the receiving end of those looks!" Henry said as he came in with Leeteuk and Eunhyuk.

I felt my cheeks heat up as I looked at the ground.

"Don't be ashamed. You have to go for it or someone else will take her! Look at how close she is with Hankyung. I am sure if you don't act fast he will take her in a heart beat, or one of the others will go after her." Leeteuk said with a small smile on his face.

Wasn't he the one usually against us dating?

"I'm just proud you found someone to like! Plus Min is really pretty." Eunhyuk said smiling as he took a piece of the cooked chicken and started eating it.

Wow, does everyone know I like Min?

"Go for it hyung." Kyu added in.

"How would I go about this?" I asked them.

"When she comes home with Hankyung get her alone and confess to her. It's the only way she will know your feelings." Leeteuk said.

"But how do I separate her from Hangeng?" I asked.

"Leave that to us!" Kyu said with an evil smirk.

It made me a lot more confident knowing I had them on my side.

Maybe this will all actually work.

I hope she doesn't reject me.

Lee Eun-Mi, just wait!

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't updated in what feels like forever. This chapter didn't go the way I had planned. I guess the big surprise will have to wait some more.

Should I have Kibum somehow come in? I think he is kinda cute (when he doesn't have creepy facial hair, thank you deep rooted tree). Let me know how you feel about that Idea please!