Quality Time With My Brother.

I Forgot To Tell You

What is poking my face.

Rolling over I hid my face in the pillow.

So tired!

"Min....Eun-Mi.......Yah! Get up!" An annoying voice said.

I cracked my eyes and saw Sungmin sitting on the edge of my bed with a tray of food.

"If you made that I'm not eating it, last time you almost killed me." I mumbled as I rolled over and sat up.

"Don't worry, Ryeowook made it!" He said smiling, "Now eat."

The food smelled really good, well of course it does Ryewook made it.

"We get to spend alllll day together!" Sungmin said as I took the food and started eating.

I nearly choked on the food.

What?

Spend all day. With him?

I'll end up killing him.

"No way, go to work. Go to work now!" I said rolling over and off my bed.

"But I wanna spend time with my sissy." He said peering over the side of the bed to where I sat on the floor.

"I don't wanna!" I said hiding my face.

Yes, I realize I'm acting like a little kid.

"Spend time with meeee!" He whined.

Crawling across the floor to my door, I pushed it open and headed to the bathroom.

Standing up when I reached the bathroom I walked in.

"Sissyyyyyyy Loveee meeeeeeee!!!!" He whined following me into the bathroom.

What is this kid??

I pushed him into the hall and slammed the door locking it.

"Leave me alone, don't follow a girl into the bathroom!" I yelled.

When I finished in the bathroom I opened the door and peeked my head out.

Finding the hall way empty I tiptoed to my room.

"I know your done! Spend time with me!"

Did he ever give up?

Opening one of my boxes I began to unpack it trying to ignore him.

He ran into my room and jumped on my bed.

"Spend. Time. With. Me! Spend. Time. With. Me!" He chanted while bouncing on my bed.

"Fine! Either leave or do something useful you stupid bunny!" I yelled over him.

"Yes!" He squealed running out of my room.

'Finally he is gone!' I thought.

He came running back into my room with his guitar.

Crap. Spoke too soon.

He started playing the guitar.

"Oh my sissy whom I love! Please forgive me." He began to sing.

Ignore. ignore. Ignore.

"I love you dearly, The little Min who does so much."

What is he singing?

"Your so smart and you treat me so good even though I have hurt you in the past."

Me treat him good? Oh Yeah, let me tell you.

"Please look in your heavenly heart of gold to forgive me. I love you, please love me. I want to be there for you. Let me back into your heart. Let me love you so much."

Awee, this kid.

"I want to protect you, my wonderful sissy who I have hurt so much. Let me take care of youuuuuuu. Saranghaeeeeeeee!" He finished the song as I unpacked the last box.

Maybe I can forgive him.

I just wont tell him yet!

"Can I teach you how to cook so you wont always have to rely on Ryeowook?" I asked him.

"Of course!" He beamed at me.

He sat his guitar down on my bed and followed me out to the kitchen.

"Let's start with intsant ramen." I said.

It was easy, who could he possibly kill with ramen?

I grabbed a container of ramen off the shelf and passed it to him.

It was the kind where you had to take it out of the container to microwave because of the aluminum foil on the inside.

I heard the water running as I looked in the cabinet for a bowl.

"Now you are going to have to... WHY IS THE RAMEN IN THE MICROWAVE ALREADY?!?!?!?!" I yelled turning around to see the microwave on and the contents inside sparking.

I ran over and stopped the microwave, already seeing a small flame on the inside.

"Isn't it supposed to be microwaved?" He asked staring at me.

"Aluminum foil in the microwave is a big no!" I said as I set the hot container in the sink and ran some water over it.

He stared at me blankely.

"Aluminum foil is metal and will catch the microwave on fire." I said slowly.

"Ohhhhhhhh! ok!" He said.

"Just stay out of the kitchen for now." I said sighing.

"Can  do!" He said happily.

I walked into the living room with him following me and plopped down on the couch.

This was going to be a really long day.

We sat there watching Star King for a few hours before either of us said anything.

"So who are you dating?" Sungmin asked.

Aish, not this again.

"No one Sungmin." I said, not even looking at him.

"I don't believe you. You are not allowed to date until you are 30!" He said.

"I will date when I want to."

"You aren't allowed, I forbid you!"

Did he just forbid me to do something?

No way!

"Who are you, My dad?" I asked

"No but I ought to be since our parents don't even like you."

Does he want to die?!

"You are such a !" I yelled

"I just want what's best for you, so no dating!"

"I will date when I want!"

"NO YOU WONT!" He yelled at me.

I jumped across the sofa and landed on him.

My fist made contact with his face and I saw a littl blood.

He pushed me off and tried to use some of his martial arts moves.

Yeah, like that'll work.

I blocked all of his attacks and pinned him to the ground, my fist meeting his eye.

He kept struggling so I put him in a head lock.

I heard the door open and four of the members walked in.

"We are ba.....WHAT THE HECK! MIN LET HIM GO NOW!" Siwon yelled.

I looked up, still keeping my hold on Sungmin, and saw Siwon, Kyuhyun, Heechul and Donghae standing in front of me.

"H-Help." Sungmin gasped out.

The four of them rushd towards me and pulled me, with much effort, off of Sungmin.

"Min Why were you choking your brother?" Donghae asked almost yelling.

I simply glared at all of them, ecspecially Sungmin, and stormed off to my room.

I flopped on my bed, grabbing my pillow and screamed into it.

Who was he to tell me what to do?

The older brother who hasn't even tried to contact me or see me since 2004.

As if he knew something was wrong, I got an incoming call from Hangeng.

"Hello." I said.

"Min, what's wrong? I felt a disturbance in the force. Did you use your ninja moves?" Hangeng asked trying to make me feel better.

"I almost successfully killed my brother." I said.

"Don't do that, there would be a ton of angry fangirls coming after you, not that you wouldn't be able to fight them off."

"Why shouldn't I kill him? Where has he been for half my life and then walks back in trying to tell me what to do. He has no right. he left me with satan to go become famous." I said.

"He is trying his hardest to make up for that, just give him a chance."

"I don't want to, he needs to suffer like I did."

"Revenge is not always good." He said.

"I know." I mumbled.

I heard his wonderful laugh from the other end.

His laugh made me want to laugh, why does he make me happy when I want to be angry?

"Just try alright, forgive him, now." he finally said when his laughing died down.

"Fine." I said unhappily.

"Alright I'll call you before bed, Go now baobei, or I will call you again and force you out there and stay on the line through the entire apology." He said.

"I will, Bye." I said hanging up on him.

That kid always makes me do stuff I don't want to do.

I huffed as I stood up and headed for the door.

Opening it I found Sungmin in front of it.

"I'm sorry." We both said at the same time.

I smiled up at him.

"It's ok, It's my fault." He said.

"I forgive you, I guess." I said.

My eyes went wide as he pulled me in for a hug.

Well this is new.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

****Baobei means something along the lines of darling. (I'm learning mandarin hehehe)

Alrighty it's a new chapter! Yay!