For Real?

I Forgot To Tell You

I still stood stunned, was my brother an idiot?

"Minnie, what if scandals start?" an older looking guy with a dimple asked.

"Hyung she had no where else to go, you don't know how mom treats her." I heard Sungmin whisper to the guy.

I needed to talk to someone.

There was no way I could live with all these guys.

I don't even know half of them and Sungmin is well, He is him and that is all there is to it.

"Where is the bathroom?" I asked.

One of the boys pointed down the hall.

I rushed down the hall and into the bathroom.

Pulling out my phone I dialed the only person I could think of.

"Hello? Min?" He said through the phone.

"Hannie? I need you." I said close to tears.

First mom doesn't want me and now I have to live with Sungmin and the 12 strangers. Life , or maybe it's just my life.

"What's wrong Min? Is it your mom?" Hangeng asked.

He knows me so well.

So I sat on the edge of the bath tub and told Hangeng all about my day .

"And now I have to live with Sungmin and Stupid Junior because mom doesn't want me with her. You aren't even here and half those guys look the creepers." I finished.

"Don't worry Min. The boys wont be bad to you and if they are tell me and I'll have Heechul yell at them." He said laughing.

"But what about Sungmin? Remember the year of my 17th birthday? He has never been exactly attentive to me." I said.

"Maybe he realized he treated you wrong and is now making up for it." He said.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Maybe you're right, I've got to go, someone is banging on the door." I said sighing.

"Alright, call me later Min, Love you."

"Love you too." I said before hanging up.

I got up and opened the door and saw Sungmin standing there.

"Who ere you talking to? Was that your boyfriend? Do you have a boyfriend? No one is allowed to date you until I let them!" He said looking at me.

Geez when did he become and overprotective brother?

"Sungmin, I am 18, I can have a boyfriend if I want." I said brushing past.

Hangeng and I are not dating for the record, even though I like him in that way, we are just really good friends.

"Then who did you say I love you to?" Sungmin asked following me.

"Someone who understands me, unlike you." I said glaring at him.

I walked into the hallway and saw two of the boys from the door, one I had met before, Ryeowook, and one I hadn't seen before. They were picking up my things and carrying them down the hallway and into an open door.

"Min, I'm trying to understand you. I want us to be closer." Sungmin said pouting.

"Your agyeo never worked on me." I said blankly staring at him.

"Please just let me try." He said.

I turned around and followed the two who had my stuff into the room.

"Min, go easy on Sungmin. He really feels bad." Ryeowook said to me as he walked back out the door.

I looked at the kid who was still standing in front of me.

"Hello, I don't think we have met before. I'm Henry Lau." The puffy cheeked boy said.

No sense on taking my angry out on him.

"I'm Eun-Mi but most people call me Min." I said smiling at him.

"It's nice to meet you, You are all Sungmin has talked about for weeks." My smile turned into a frown.

Mom had been planning this for weeks.

She probably had it planned as soon as I left the country.

"I hope we can become friends, From what Sungmin said, you seem pretty awesome." Henry said smiling.

Sungmin actually knows things about me?

"I hope we can too." I said smiling back at him.

His cheeks were seriously cute.

He headed out the door and I finally took a look around my new room.

It was way bigger than that broom closet I used to have.

My 6 boxes, backpack and suitcases really looked small pushed up against the wall.

I flopped down on my bed and stared up at the ceiling.

Why must my life be like this?

Why must I have a mother who hates me?

The more I think about this the more I feel like crying.

Taking my ipod, that I bought with my own money, out of my bag I turned it on.

Hitting play I listend to Wei Chen and 2PM.

I layed there for a good two hours not doing anything and just listening to my music.

After I Hate You by 2PM ended I felt my phone vibrate next to my hip.

I paused my music and answered it.

"How is My Min?" Hangeng called through the phone.

"She is holding in there, how is My Hannie?" I asked with a smile, this guy made me feel so much better.

"He is alright, wishing he could be there with his Min right now." He said

"Maybe he should have waited for her to come back before suing the company." I said not meaning it, I would rather him be happy than sad.

"I got lonely without you."

"Come back now since I'm here."

"I wish I could but I don't think they will let me since I sued them and all." He said chuckling.

I rolled my eyes and layed back down.

"I might be able to come see you soon though." He said.

"What! When?" I yelled out sitting up.

"Soon, I don't have any dates yet, but soon."

"Save me Hannie!" I called to him.

"I'll try, I have to head to work now. Sleep well, Love you." He said.

"Have fun at work, Love ya too." I said and hung up my phone.

Hangeng better be coming back here soon, Sungmin is going to drive me crazy!

I flopped back on my bed.

Closing my eyes I let sleep claim me.

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

So this chapter is a little lacking, sorry. Forgive me <3 Oh and trying to find a picture of Sungmin not acting cute is the hardest thing to do >:(