The Trip Home

I Forgot To Tell You

I sat on the airplane looking out the window.

3 years ago I sat on a plane trying to get away from this place and now I'm on my way back.

I have been dreading this day since I left.

My family knows my mother hates me.

She always has.

No matter what I accomplish I will never be as good as her famous son.

She is the reason why I wanted to get away from this place and now I'm headed back into her lair.

Staring out the small airplane window, I watched the clouds pass by.

To make things worse the only person I trusted with my life quit his job, more like sued the company, and went back to China.

The only person I was looking forward to see wont be waiting for me now.

I inwardly groaned and turned my ipod up, trying to block out my thoughts.

My eyes found their way back to the window to look at the clouds again.

Slowly My eyes closed and I fell asleep.

~14 Hours Later~

I felt a nudge in my side and saw a stewardess standing by my seat.

"Ma'am we have arrived at the airport." She said with one of those fake smiles, and you can just tell they hate you for being on the flight.

I grabbed my ipod and stood up, reaching for my backpack.

I walked off the plane and into the Incheon international airport. 

I felt my heart fall into the pit of my stomach.

Wishing I could be a cloud in the sky so I wouldn't have to deal with the devil when I get home.

Heading towards the baggage claim and grabbing my two suitcases before heading out to catch a cab.

I knew no one would be here to pick me up.

When I left 3 years ago Hannie said he would pick me up, too bad he went and sued the company.

Flagging down a cab, I got in quickly and gave them my mom's address.

The cab ride seemed to take forever.

Not as long as I liked because I still ended up at home.

I walked up the front walk and saw mom coming out of the house with a box in her arms.

"Good Eun-Mi you're back. Just in time. Sungmin will be here soon to get you." She said setting a box down in front of me on the porch.

"What do you mean Sungmin will be here to get me?" I asked confused.

"I'm moving and I don't want you with me so I'm passing you off to Sungmin. Isn't he such a good big brother? Now hurry up I already packed up your room, you just need to move the boxes out front." The devil said as she her heel and walked back inside.

Did she just say I was going to be living with Sungmin because she didn't want me?

What kind of parent is she!?!?

I always new she didn't like me but seriously? That was and incredibly blunt way to put it!

I dropped my bags next to the box that had 'Eun-Mi's junk' labled on it and ran after her.

Walking into my room I saw everything of mine was put into 5 boxes, 6 including the one downstairs.

I didn't have a lot to begin with so it wouldn't have taken her much time to pack it all up.

"Grab some boxes you stupid girl. Your brother will be here soon! He is very busy so don't make him wait." She said grabbing more boxes and taking them downstairs.

I was still to stunned to talk so I just picked up a box and followed her.

Walking down the steps I heard her talking to someone.

"How is my Sungmin? Are you eating well? Put your sister to work, she is to lazy." Mom said to Sungmin who was standing at the door.

"Min! How are you!?" He asked running past the devil and tossing his arms around me.

I glared at the boy until he let go of me.

"I'll start taking your boxes to my car, okay!" He said happily as he skipped off to load my boxes.

"Be good to him, he offered to do this. I was wanting to send you to a homeless shelter. Be lucky someone cares about you." Mom spat at me as she turned to help her son.

After hearing that I headed back upstairs to get my remaining boxes, trying to not let her harsh words affect me.

As I grabbed my two boxes I heard someone behind me.

Sungmin was standing behind me.

"Let me take one of those boxes." He said taking one out of my arms.

I brushed passed him and down the steps, not slowing my pace until I got to his car.

Seeing all my belongings put into boxes and in the back of his car was kind of sad.

My host sister would have even been able to fit all her belongings in the closet I had called my room.

I turned around and saw mom giving Sungmin a hug before going into the house, not saying anything to me.

Sungmin got into the drivers seat and I sat down in the passenger seat.

"Min, please talk to me. I want to know all about your stay!" He said putting the car in drive, avoiding talking about mom.

"It was amazing, I wish I could've stayed there." I said without any emotion in my voice.

Sungmin sighed understanding I was probably a little upset at how mom treated me.

"Where am I going to be living?" I asked after about 30 minutes of dead silence.

"With me. We are here now." He said pulling into the parking lot of a large apartment building.

I got out of the car as he popped the trunk and began unloading my boxes. A door man came out with a little cart thing and helped load my boxes.

I grabbed my backpack and suitcases and followed after Sungmin and the doorman.

"If any of the guys try to touch you tell me and I will kill them, alright?" Sungmin said as we stood inside the elevator.

"Uhm alright?" I said unsure of what he meant by the guys.

The elevator doors slid open and Sungmin stepped out with the cart, I followed behind him and stopped when he came to a door.

He pulled  out a key and unlocked the door. Propping it open with one of my boxes he unloaded the cart and left it in the hall.

"Come on in. Welcome to your new, amazing home!" He said spreading his arms wide and ushered me inside.

"Minnie who is this?" A guy asked coming out of a hall.

"Wait! Hangeng had a picture of her as his phone background!" Another boy said standing next to the guy who came out of the hall.

"Why did Hangeng have a picture of you?!" Sungmin asked me glaring.

"We are friends..." I said, not understanding why this was a big deal.

"Who is she?" Someone asked again.

"This is my little sister Min! Min this is Super Junior. You will be living with us from now on!" Sungmin exclaimed.

My mouth dropped open, as well as their mouths.

Sungmin just stood there beaming, like it was a good thing for one girl to be living with a bunch of guys.

"How many live here, Oppa?" I asked quietly.

"Now that you are here, 13 all together!" He said happily.

No. Flipping. Way.

I was going to be living with 12 guys, and one of them was my idiot brother.

Great, just great. No way my life could get any worse right?