Chapter 5

Spring

My eyes fluttered open when I noticed someone moving beside me. I rubbed my eyes and turned my head to see who it was. A smile was put on my face when I saw who it was. 

Hanbin.

He was still sleeping soundlessly. His arm was resting on his on top of his head and one leg was slightly pulled up. I looked at Junhoe's bed, and he was also still sleeping, which means Jiwon is also sleeping. I tried to get Hanbin's arm off my waist, so I could get up. I eventually succeeded at this and made my way out of the room without anyone else waking up. In the living room, Donghyuk was lying upside down on the couch, watching a drama on SBS. When he noticed me entering the living room, he immediately sat up and greeted me.

"Hey Spring," he said, trying not to be too loud. I sat down next to him, "Goodmorning~ why are you up this early?" I asked. It was super early, everyone was sleeping and everyone went to bed quite late last night, but I'm not really one to talk, because I'm also awake this early.

"I always wake up early, kinda used to it by now," he said and smiled. He went back to his upside down position on the couch and went through his hair with his hand. 

"How do you even watch TV upside down.." Donghyuk smiled and rolled off the couch, onto the floor. He stood up and made his way to the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge. 

"Want to make breakfast?" Donghyuk asked. He placed his bottle on the kitchen counter and looked through the fridge for food. 

"Sure!~" I said, "What do you want to make? I'm not a great cook.." 

"Me neither!" Donghyuk grinned and took a few ingredients out of the fridge, "There's a big chance that we're gonna burn this house down by just trying to make an omelette.." I nodded and smiled. Probably not the best thing to do; making breakfast, while the both of us can't cook. 

"Let's just throw a few ingredients in the omelette, and uhm.. we'll see what comes out," I said. Donghyuk agreed and we made a total of 10 omelletes, each one was partly burnt on either one side or both sides. I started to feel bad for letting them eat this, but we were just trying to be good people! 

"Okay, I'll wake them up. Make sure to turn off the stove!" I shouted while walking out of the kitchen. I went to the room of the new trainees first, because they seemed the easiest to wake up. I entered their room and they were all sleeping. They all had their back turned to me. I approached Chanwoo first and lightly shook him. 

"Chanwoo," I whispered. His eyes fluttered open and he rubbed his eyes before sitting up. When he opened his eyes and saw it was me, he got startled at first. 

"Oh Spring! What are you doing here?" He asked, still not fully awake. 

"I stayed over, but we made breakfast. I'll wake up the others, you can go first," I said and smiled. He nodded and got out of bed. Chanwoo honestly looks so so innocent and cute, like he never does anything wrong.

I moved on to the next member, which was Hongseok. I went to the other side of the bed and almost screamed when his eyes suddenly went wide open. He sat up and apologized when he realized what he did. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to scare you.." He kept on apologizing.

"It's okay! Donghyuk and I made breakfast, you can change or wash yourself and then come eat," I said and smiled at him before makign my way to Jinhyeong's bed. 

"Spring, go wake up the others, I'll wake up Jinhyeong," Hongseok said and smiled at me. I nodded and left their room. Next room was the room where Jinhwan, Donghyuk and Yunhyeong slept in. I opened the door and saw them both still asleep. I crept up to Jinhwan's bed and lightly shook him. He didn't budge, so I shook him harder. "Wake up," I whispered. I didn't want to startle Yunhyeong, so I decided to to shout. He eventually woke up and rolled around before realizing I was there. I moved on to Yunhyeong and woke him up. 

"Who's this?" He asked after grabbing my wrist. I laughed, "It's me, Spring," I said. His eyes shot open and he sat up immediately. I told them that breakfast was ready and that they had to wash quickly, so that the food wouldn't get too cold. They both nodded and went to the bathroom. I went back to Hanbin's room and peeked inside to see if they were awake yet. None of them were, so I sighed and went inside. Before I could shake Junhoe, Jinhwan stopped me and told me that he would do it. 

"He gets aggressive when people wake him up, so there's a chance he's going to hit you," Jinhwan said and chuckled. I nodded and stepped back, going to the bunk bed where Hanbin and Jiwon were. Jiwon was on the top bunk, so I woke him up first. 

"Jiwon Jiwon, wake up," I said and pulled the blanket off him. He groaned and moved his feet, but stayed asleep. I shook him again and again until he woke up. He sat up and looked down, not really saying or doing anything else. I smiled and crouched down to Hanbin. He had his back turned to me and he was hugging his blanket, instead of having it over him. 

"Hanbin.. wake up, wake up," I whispered near his ear and shook his body. By then, Junhoe and Jiwon already left the room. I sighed and started pinching his face, "Yah, wake up, please."

He suddenly turned around and pulled me down on the bed. He hugged me tight and put his leg around me. "Hanbin.. Donghyuk and I made breakfast, please wake up and go eat something," I said, trying to pry myself out of his grip. Het let go when he heard the word 'breakfast', at least, that's what I thought.

"You made breakfast with Donghyuk? Why?" He asked.

"Because he woke up the earliest and we thought it would be a good idea to make breakfast for you all.. I'm not sure if it's good, though.." I said and finally got up. Hanbin did the same put the hood of his hoodie on. 

"Hmm.. Can I at least get a hug?" He asked. I chuckled and nodded, putting my arm around him and hugging him. "Okay, enough, let's go," I said and pried out of his grip. I made my way to the kitchen and helped the others with putting the plates on the dinging table. 

"I tasted them, and.. uhm.. it's not the best.." Donghyuk whispered in my ear. We both laughed and shrugged. At least it's not poison.. (I hope??) We all took a seat around the dining table and started eating. Donghyuk and I sat there, waiting for them to take their first bite. 

"Uhm.. why is this whole side black?" Junhoe asked. 

"Both my sides are black.." Chanwoo softly said, looking disappointed. 

"We know, and we're sorry.. But we're not the best cooks, so erm, yeah.." Donghyuk said. At the end, everyone finished their omelette, because 1. they were hungry,and 2. they felt bad for us. Actually, we should be the one feeling bad for them because we didn't give them proper breakfast, but okay.. 

"Oh, Spring! You're coming to YG with us today," Yunhyeong said. I tilted my head and looked at all the other members. Why did I know nothing about this? It's not that I'm disappointed or that I don't want to go, I just like being informed beforehand. I'd gladly come with them, though.

"Do you want to come?" Jinhyeong asked. I nodded and smiled, "Of course I do! It's just that I'm a little bit caught off guard, because I didn't expect to go there.." I said. We finished breakfast, did the dishes and changed into other clothes. Well, I still had to wear my clothes from yesterday, which were black pants and a sweater, but Hanbin was willing to give me one of his sweaters. Although it was a bit big, it was still comfortable to wear and I like comfortable things, so I didn't mind at all. They also "lend" (rather gave) me a toothbrush. 

"Are you coming?" Hanbin asked. He was standing with his hand out, waiting for me to grab it. We were the last ones to leave the dorm, because Hanbin wanted to make sure all the lights were off. 

"Yes!" I said and grabbed his hand. We walked to the elevator, where everyone else was, and crammed ourselves in the elevator. Junhoe eyed our connected hands wiggled his eyebrows at me. I giggled and turned away from him. We finally arrived in the lobby and immediately moved to the car in front of the building. I sat next to Junhoe and Hanbin in the car. According to their manager, it would 'only' take about 20 to 30 minutes, so I took a nap. I didn't have that much sleep last night, and I needed a nap to energize. 

Hanbin's POV

I was holding Spring's hand while looking out of the window, when suddenly, I felt a weight on my shoulder. I looked to my side and saw Spring soundlessly sleeping. I didn't dare to move, so I sat there, trying as hard as possible to not move. Meanwhile, Junhoe, who was sitting next to her, was singing a ballad. He turned around when noticing me staring.

"What's up, hyung?" Junhoe asked, taking his headphones off. 

"Nothing.. just wondered why you were singing," I answered.

Junhoe pointed at Spring, "I sang so she would fall asleep," he said. I nodded and looked down at Spring. She had a slight frown on her face and shifted her body, before going back to her moveless state. Her hair was so long, that it touched her legs when she sat down. Her hair was partly covering her face, so I moved it away and tugged it behind her ear. I smiled and went back to looking outside. 

A while later, I noticed the YG building from a far. Spring was still sleeping, so I decided to wake her up. "Spring, we're here," I said and lightly shook her. She groaned and turned her face away, now resting her head on Junhoe's shoulder. Junhoe got startled for a moment and turned around, seeing Spring resting her head on his shoulder. He tapped Spring on the shoulder and told her to wake up, and this time, her eyes fluttered open. She sat up straight and rubbed her eyes. 

"Did we arrive?" She asked. 

Spring's POV

I was woken up by someone tapping me on the shoulder, so I sat up. I rubbed my eyes to see clear, but everything was still a bit blurry. "Did we arrive?" I asked. I looked at Junhoe, but he had his headphones on, so he probably didn't hear, so I looked to my other side, where Hanbin was sitting. 

"Almost," he said and smiled. I nodded and smiled back. I looked down and saw that our hands were still connected. Confession: it made my heart feel warm and fuzzy (so cheesy). I rested my head against Hanbin's shoulder and looked outside. The building was nearing and there were a few people in front of it. I guess they're fans? 

The manager stopped the car and go us before us. I waited till everyone in front of us got out and till Junhoe got out, before I got out. I followed Junhoe out and bowed to the people in front of the building. They all bowed back and smiled at me. I quickly entered the building, because it was cold, and I followed the other members to wherever they were going. When we were back inside, Hanbin grabbed my hand again. I looked up and smiled at him. We all entered the elevator and waited for it to go to our designated floor, which was the third floor. The elevator made a *ding* sound, which meant we arrived. 

"Let's goo!~" Jiwon shouted and ran in front of us. 

"Yah, Kim Jiwon, calm down," Jinhwan said. Jiwon stopped immediately and slowed down. Jiwon entered a room and waited for us. When we also entered, I stopped and looked around. It wasn't super big, but big enough for 9 people to be practicing in. 

"Can we show her Rocket?" Donghyuk asked. He looked really excited to dance, which made me giggle. Hanbin nodded and led me to the couch near the mirror. I sat down and Hanbin left with a smile on his face. Hanbin went to the computer to put the music on and ran to his position. The singer of this song is actually someone I've been a fan of for a while, Travis Garland. His music is very good and there's a dancer (Brian Puspos), who often makes choreographies to Travis' songs. And since I knew both of them, it was no wonder that I also knew the lyrics. The music was pretty hard, so they wouldn't be able to hear me. The beginning which sounded like a beatbox, started and some of the members threw their jackets on the floor. Not all the members participated in this dance when they danced it in front of Yang Hyun Suk, but they all knew the choreography by heart. 

The song started off with the line "Won't you sit that on me." And I chuckled. I sit there, silent for the rest of the dance. The members that stood out to me the most were Donghyuk and Hanbin. They stopped dancing and Chanwoo ran to the laptop to turn the music off, which was really cute. I was the only one sitting there, so I clapped and cheered for them. They showed me their beautiful and precious eyesmiles, which again, made my heart all warm and fuzzy. 

"Woah, that was really good!!" I beamed and had a big smile plastered on my face. Some joined me on the couch, while others sat on the floor in front of me. Donghyuk sat down next to me, "And? Was I good?" He asked. 

I laughed, "Of course you were! Do you really need my confirmation? You're all so good!" I said and put my two thumbs up. 

"Thank you!" Donghyuk beamed. His eyesmile was super adorable. 

After having a little talk about the airing of their last few episodes, they went on with practicing. I didn't mind at all, because I really enjoyed watching them practice. It was nice to see that they could be serious when they needed to and play around when they wanted to. They didn't only dance, but they also practiced singing. I didn't even go on my phone this whole time, because I was so hooked. I couldn't get over how talented they were. 

"Are you bored?" Hanbin suddenly asked. I turned my gaze to Hanbin.

"Nooo, it's nice seeing you all practice. Just go on with practice, I won't bother you," I said and smiled. I was only there to watch and I wouldn't mind sitting here for a little longer without saying anything. 

"Are you sure? We can take a little break and play around," he said. 

"No, please don't. I'm really enjoying this, don't worry about me," I said. He hesitated to stand up.

"Hmm.. If you say so," he said and got up, gave me a quick kiss on my head and went back to the others. I blushed because of the kiss and hid my face behind my scarf. Hanbin turned around and noticed what I did. He winked at me and turned back around. Why is he doing that? Oh god, I'm only blushing more.. 

I got up, grabbed my bag and sneaked out of the practice room. I made my way to the elevator to go down. I entered it and pushed the bottom for the ground floor, however, it stopped on the second floor. Three guys entered the elevator. They were talking about their new album or something, when one of them turned around. Wait! That is Tablo!

"Spring! What a coincidence to see you here," he said and smiled. 

"Yeah well, they wanted me to come to YG with them and can't really refuse, right?" I said and chuckled.

"But where are you going then? Shouldn't you be on the third floor?" He asked. 

"Yeah, I just left. I was planning on getting some food for them," I said and smiled. All this while, the other two guys kept looking from me back to Tablo and repeat. They looked really confused, and it was quite funny. 

"Oh! Right, I didn't introduce you to them," Tablo chuckled, "This is Spring. She's a good friend of iKON."

"Hello, I'm Spring, nice to meet you~" I said and bowed. 

"Hey, I'm Mithra Jin, also a member of Epik High," he said. When he said Mithra Jin, I recognized it immediately. After all, Epik High is almost the only group I keep myself updated with. 

"Oh! I know who you are! And this is DJ Tukutz, right? I listen to Epik High's music a lot," I said and smiled. When I said that, they all looked surprised. 

"You do? Have you listened to Born Hater? And Shoebox?" Mithra Jin asked. I nodded, "Of course I have!" The elevatordoor opened, so we all got out. Tablo, Mithra Jin and Tukutz greeted the receptionist before exiting the building, and I did the same. "Do you need a ride? We can bring you to a really good restaurant and buy food for the boys, you don't have to spend money on them," Tablo said and laughed.

"Noo, I'm fine with paying. Is there a restaurant nearby? I don't really know this place.." I asked. 

"We'll just take you, it's not that far and we were also on our way out to get some food," Tukutz said and led us to their car. I doubted if it really wasn't far, but I eventually stepped in. It would be rude if I kept on refusing. I sat in the back with Tablo.

"Uhm, how do I actually call you guys? It's kinda rude to say 'Tablo', or 'Mithra Jin' or 'Tukutz'.." I said.

"Whatever you want to call us," Tablo said and smiled, "Just call us oppa or samchon or something?" I nodded and smiled. I felt my phone vibrating, so I took it out of my pocket. Junhoe was calling me, so I quickly picked up.

"YAH! WHERE ARE YOU?" He yelled. I flinched and sighed, which made Tablo turn his head to me. He looked worried and mouthed an  'are you okay?' I nodded and smiled.

"I'm sorry.. I'm with Tablo oppa and s to get food for you guys.." I said and fidgeted with my the ends of my scarf. 

"Oh.. I'm sorry for yelling.. Just tell us next time, okay?" He said, his voice becoming soft.

"Hmm, I'm sorry for leaving without saying anything.." I said. 

"It's okay, don't spend too much money on the food!" Junhoe said. "And by the way, Hanbin was super worried just now, so please call him or text him back," he added. "See you soon, Spring!" 

"Bye bye~" I said back and hung up. 

"Is everything okay? What happened?" Tablo asked. 

"Oh, it's nothing. I left their practice room without telling them, so he called to make sure I was okay," I said, "Kinda stupid of me to leave without saying a word, they must've been super worried.."

"It's not your fault. They were busy and you probably didn't want to disturb them," Tablo said. Tablo is honestly such a kind and nice person. I heard  from my friends that he's always really really nice to other people and that he has never yelled at Haru. Of course we don't get to see much of someone's life when we only see them on variety shows, but actually meeting Tablo in person and knowing how he's like is something else. He's just as kind and nice as people describe him.

I quickly texted Hanbin to tell him that I was okay and that I'm only getting food for him and all the others. He said he wasn't mad at me and that I had to return soon. 

"We're here," Mithra Jin said. I looked out of the window to see if the place was familiar, but it wasn't, it didn't look familiar at all. I stepped out of the car and took another look at the street. We were in a parking lot and 6 meters away from it, were a few restaurants. Tukutz pointed towards the one on the left, "That is our favorite restaurant," he said and smiled. We made our way to that restaurant. 

"Order whatever you want, Spring! We'll pay for it," Mithra Jin said.

"No, please don't. I'm gonna feel guilty if you do," I said.

"No, we're paying. We're older after all, so it would be weird to let you pay.." He answered. I sighed and accepted my defeat. There's an ice cream shop next to this store, so I'll just get some ice cream for everyone later (which I'm gonna pay myself). 

We ordered the food we would need for 13 people (including Epik High and me), and took a seat on the chairs. After 10 minutes of waiting, I got up and told them that I would be back soon. I knew the food would be ready in about 5 to 10 minutes, so I left to get ice cream, since that takes less tahn 5 minutes to pack and put in cups. 

I entered the shop and greeted the owner, "Hello, uhm, can I get 3 of those, 4 of those, 2 of those and 4 of those, please?" I was pointing at different flavours while saying that and looked down at the owner when i finished, only realizing that it wasn't the owner. It was a boy maybe around my age, working there. He was pretty good-looking. His hair was swept up, he was quite built (just slightly), and he was also tall. 

"Is that all?" He asked. I nodded and smiled. His voice was somehow husky and soft at the same time. I swear, I don't have a thing for him. I just noticed how handsome he was and that's it. 

The guy nodded and turned his back to me to make everything ready and pack it. I sat down at a chair near the counter and went on my phone to see if I had any texts. I had one from Hanbin and one from Alex. I decided to reply to Alex first, because I haven't spoken to him in a while. 

"Uhm, miss? I packed everything in a bag," he said and put it on top of the counter. I got up and walked towards it. 

"Thank you, how much is it?" I asked. I couldn't find the prices on any of the boards. 

"It's 8,50! I gave you a little discount," he said and chuckled. I looked at him, surprised that he gave me a discount. "Really? What for? My order wasn't that big.. I think.." I said and frowned.

"Just because you're really pretty and you seem nice," he said and slightly blushed. I laughed, "Thank you. You're very handsome yourself," I said and smiled. His cheeks got even redder and it was really cute. 

"I'll go now, bye bye~" I said and waved on my way out. He waved back and smiled. I went back to the restaurant next door and walked in with the bag in my left hand. 

Just when I walked out, I bumped into Tablo, Mithra Jin and Tukutz. "Where did you go? What is that?" Tablo asked, pointing at the bag. 

"Ice cream!" I beamed and showed him the bag. 

"Yah, why did you buy so much? Didn't we tell you that we were gonna pay for everything?" Mithra Jin said. 

"I'm sorry, oppa, but please accept the ice cream. I even got a discount from the boy that worked there!" I said, with a big smile on my face. 

"You did? Why? How?" Tukutz asked. 

"He said I was pretty and nice, so he wanted to give me a discount.." I said and shrugged. Suddenly, Tablo started waving at someone inside the shop, so I turned around, only to see that the guy inside was kind of fanboying over Epik High. Suddenly, Tablo stepped into the shop and greeted the boy. Mithra Jin and Tukutz also went inside, leaving me there on my own. I shivered and decided to follow them. 

"Hello again," I smiled and sat down at the same spot I sat down earlier. He smiled back at me and turned his gaze back to Epik High. 

"I'm internally freaking out," he said and wavered his hand in front of his face.

Tablo chuckled, "Thanks for the discount. What's your name?"

"It's J-Jay," he answered. 

"Hmm.. Do you maybe want a picture with us or a signature?" 

"Can I get both?" He asked. Tablo nodded and smiled. Jay crouched down to look for his phone is his bag and clicked on the camera app. He gave the phone to Tablo and they snapped a few shots. "Spring, come join us," Mithra Jin said. I hesitated, but eventually got up. I stood in the front with Jay and Tablo handed the phone over to me. I stretched my arm out and snapped a few shots, posing differently on each picture. After that, Jay took a picture with each member individually. 

"Spring, why don't you also take a picture with him?" Mithra Jin said. Oh my god, what is he trying to do? 

I eventually got up, because it would be weird if I refused. I stood next to Jay and did a peace sign. He put his arm around my shoulders and slightly bent over, because he was a lot taller than me. After taking the first picture, I did other goofy poses. I wasn't sure if Jay was doing the same, but *shrugs*. 

"I want to take one with my phone now," Mithra Jin said and told Tablo and Tukutz to join us, so they did. Jay and I were still standing in the same position, and Tablo and Tukutz stood on each side of us. Mithra Jin first took a pic of us with Jay's phone, and then with his own phone. 

"Done," Mithra said and put his phone away. 

"Can I see the pictures?" I asked. 

"Why?" 

"Well.. What if I look weird.." I said. 

"How could you possibly look weird? Just look at your face, it's almost perfect," Jay said, but looked away almost immediately when I looked at him. I didn't say anything, because I basically didn't know how to react. Mithra still showed me the pictures, though.

"Oh my god, oppa your face looks funny on that one," I said and pointed at Tablo's face on the picture. He had one finger in his nose while doing a peace sign and his tongue was sticking out. Tablo laughed and went through his hair with his hand. We talked for a little, until a got a text from Jiwon, telling us to come back quickly. 

"It was nice meeting you, Jay!" I smiled. 

"Likewise!" He smiled back and gave me a quick hug. He greeted Epik High one last time and waited near the door until we were out of sight. We made our way back to the car and quickly drove back to YG so that the ice cream wasn't completely melted and the food wouldn't get too cold. We arrived within 5 minutes and quickly went inside. I was holding the bag with ice cream and Tukutz was holding two bags with all the food. Luckily, the owner of the restaurant included 13 chopstocks and 13 plastic spoons for us in the bag. We entered the elevator, and went up to the first floor to put the ice cream in the fridge, before going to the third floor. I peeked into their practice room to see if they were practicing, but they weren't, so we weren't bothering them. Mithra Jin opened the door, "KIDS! We're here!" He shouted. I closed the door behind me and waved at them. We all sat down on the floor in the middle of the room and opened all the bags. I put the ice cream near the couch, so we could eat them after all the other food. 

"Woah! Thank you!" Jiwon said while looking at me.

"Oh no! Oppa's bought this, I bought the ice cream," I said. Everyone, except Epik High, looked at me. 

"Oppa's??" Hanbin asked. 

"Uhm, yeah.. Tablo told me to call them that," I said. They all nodded and started attacking the food. I got my own chopsticks and also started eating. I wasn't that hungry, so I already stopped after 10 minutes. The others were still eating.

"Done already?" Hanbin asked. I nodded and got up to place my bag on the couch. 

"Oh guys! We met a fan in the ice cream shop and we took pictures," Mithra Jin said and took his phone out. He looked for the photos and showed them to everyone. I sat back down, just when he showed the picture of me and Jay. Hanbin looked at it and frowned. "Who's that?" He asked.

"Oh, that's the guy we met in the ice cream shop," I said. Hanbin nodded, but I still saw a frown on his face. I was a bit confused because of this. 

"Spring, can you go get the ice cream? I think they're almost finished," Tukutz asked. I nodded and got up. "I'll go with you," Hanbin said and also stood up. He caught up with me by the door and we made our way to the elevator. 

"Is something wrong?.." I asked and looked up at him. The whole way to the elevator, he didn't say a thing, so I was wondering if something happened.

"No.." He said, but avoided my eyes. 

"I don't know the guy in the picture, Mithra oppa wanted me to take a picture with him.." I said.

"Hmm, okay," he said. We stayed silent up until we got back to the practice room. I really didn't know what was wrong, but I also didn't have the courage to ask. I went to the middle of the room and sat down next to Junhoe. He probably saw that something was bothering me, so he asked if I wanted to explore the building with him. I nodded and got up again. Junhoe excused us and we left the room.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Hanbin is being weird.. I don't know what is bothering him, but he only said two words from when we left till when we got back," I said and looked down. Junhoe put his arm around my shoulders and sighed. "It's not your fault, Spring. He was quite upset when you left without saying a word, and while we were practicing, Hongseok annoyed him because he couldn't get the choreography right," Junhoe said. He suddenly knocked on one of the many doors in that hall. A girl shouted a "YES?" and Junhoe opened the door. 

"Oh! Junhoe, who's that?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Hey noona, this is Spring. She's a friend of iKON and I wanted you to meet her since you always whine about having no female friends," Junhoe said. The girl chuckled and stretched her arm out, "Nice to meet you, I'm Lee Hayi, also a friend of iKON and a singer," she said and smiled. She was shorter than me and she looked really young and pretty. 

I shook her hand, "Nice to meet you too, I'm Spring, a friend of iKON, and that's it," I chuckled and bowed. 

"She's a '96 liner just like Hanbin," Junhoe said. 

"Yeah, but I'm a month older. I'm also older than Junhoe, Donghyuk and Chanwoo," she said and laughed. 

"Are you a solo artist?" I asked. 

She nodded, "It can get quite lonely sometimes, though," she said and sighed. She offered us to take a seat on the couch, so we did. "Is there a problem Junhoe? You usually never visit me.."

"What makes you think that?" 

"What's it about?" She asked. Junhoe looked at me, probably for some kind of approvement, and when I nodded, he started talking.

"Spring and Hanbin like each other, but he kind of ignored her just now. Not sure if it's because of the picture that Mithra hyung showed or because of what happened earlier, but either way, it's weird. He's always super sweet to her, so I don't understand why he suddenly ignored her. Well, not really ignored, more like very short off and emotionless," Junhoe explained.

"Ahh, I see. What was on the picture?" She asked.

"It was a picture of me and a guy Epik High and I met in the ice cream shop. He was a fan and gave us discount on the ice cream, so Tablo oppa suggested taking pictures," I said.

"Would he really get mad over that? I'm not sure.. I don't know him any better than Junhoe does to be very honest.." She said and looked at Junhoe. 

"Well, yeah you don't, but I was wondering if you had any girl advice, since you're a girl.. and I'm not.." 

"Wow, thanks for pointing out the obvious," she chuckled, "Maybe he just needs his time. I mean, you guys are almost having your final match and maybe he's just stressed out with choreographies, writing songs and helping the new trainees?" I nodded and sighed. Guess I just have to give him time and space.. Everything for him and his group. 

After talking some more about her life and my life, Junhoe and I got up, "Thanks unnie, I'll visit more often so you won't feel lonely," I said and gave her a hug. She seemed like a really nice person, it's sad that she often feels lonely..

"Yeah, thanks noona, I'll also visit more often, okay?" Junhoe smiled and ruffled her hair.

"Yah, who says I want you to visit me?" She said, which made us both laugh (not Junhoe). 

"Pshh, of course you do," Junhoe said and left the room, but not before peeking in and saying a last goodbye. I bowed to her and als said goodbye. I promised to visit her again in the future, and she told me that she was glad that I wanted to visit her again. We left the room and made our way back to iKON's practice room.

"Hey, it'll be okay. Just a bad day for him, don't worry, okay?" Junhoe said and ruffled my hair. I nodded and smiled at him. When we walked in the practice room, everyone (except Hanbin), looked at us.

"Hey, you're finally back!" Yunhyeong said and patted the spots beside him. I sat on one side and Junhoe sat on the other side. They were all still eating their ice cream, and there were two left; one for me, one for Junhoe. Yunhyeong handed them to us, and we started eating. The other members were talking about something, but I wasn't paying attention. I occasionally glanced up at Hanbin, and then at Junhoe. Junhoe just shrugged, and at that moment, I remembered Hayi unnie's advice. I kept in mind to not bother him anymore. It must've been all the stress from their final match. I mean, he has to take care of the choreography, he has to wrote songs, and he has to make sure that the new trainees do good. I do understand why he's like this.

"Okay! Time to get back to practice," Jinhwan said and stood up. The other followed and I went back to the couch I sat at earlier. Epik High joined me and sat down next to me. "And? Did you guys fix your problems?" Tukutz asked. 

"No, he's not really talking, but I'll just give him space. He's really busy with the final match preparations, so I understand," I said. They decided to not in too much, so they watched wat iKON was doing. They played a song, called 'Get Like Me'. I sat there in silence and just watched. I wasn't really focused on their dance, because my mind was drifting off to other things. When they finished their dance and the music was turned off, I stood up. 

"Oppa, I'm going to go home first, good luck with everything. I'll visit you another time," I said and bowed at the three of them. I then moved to the others and told them the same. I bowed and left. On my way to the elevator, I met Lee Hayi again.

"Hey Spring," she said.

"Hello unnie," I smiled at her.

"Did you guys fix anything?" She asked. I shook my head, but still with a smile on my face, "No, I'll just make it up with him some other time. He probably has a lot on his mind right now," I said. She gave me a worried look and entered the elevator with me. I pushed the button and the doors closed. 

"Are you going home?" She asked. 

"Yeah, I'm going to catch up on some sleep. I haven't been feeling great, because of lack of sleep."

"Hmm, make sure to sleep really really long then, okay? I'm gonna go back to my dorm to get some stuff and then visit my mom," she said with a big smile on her face. 

"Really? Have fun! Make sure to eat lots of food~" I said. I was genuinely happy for her, because idols usually don't get to visit their parents that often (right?). That must be so hard..

"I will! Do you want to exchange phone numbers? So we can maybe go shopping once? Or hang out at the studio?" She asked.

"Sure! Of course~" I said and took my phone out. We both handed our phones to the other and typed in our phone numbers. After finishing doing that, we gave it back. We left the building together and said our goodbye's, because she was getting picked up by her manager, while I had to go to the bus stop. She offered me a lift, but I declined, because I didn't want to be a bother. Going by bus isn't that bad, it only takes 10 minutes to get to my house. 

By the time I got home, it was already starting to get dark outside. I didn't notice time flying by this fast today, but apparently it did. I wasn't planning on doing anything for the rest of the day. The only things I wanted to do were sleeping and maybe taking a walk. It's been a while since I last took a walk on my own. I also still have to call Alex, but I'll just do that on my walk. Alex never sleeps early, so he wouldn't mind.

I got home, changed into pajamas and went to bed. I put some soft music on and lay down, pulling the covers up to my neck. I wasn't sure what kind of day today was. It was nice but it ended weird. I do have to confess that I'm slightly bothered by it.. I tried to put it aside and eventually fell asleep.

****

I woke up a few hours later and checked the time. It was almost 11pm, so I got out of bed, tied my hair in a bun and changed into warmer, but still comfortable, clothes. I grabbed my phone and my earphones and went downstairs. While putting on my coat, I grabbed an apple to eat on the go. I left the house with my phone, my earphones and my housekeys. The cold air outside hit me the minute I stepped out of my house. I shivered, but because I had my scarf and gloves, I was less cold than I would if I didn't have those. I took my phone out and dialed Alex's number. 

"Spring! Why are you calling this late?" He asked.

"I just woke up from my nap, and I'm taking a walk now," I said, taking a bite of my apple. 

"Oh really? Are you wearing thick clothes? Do you know how cold it is? Why are you taking a walk at this time?" 

"I know I know, but it's nice," I said.

"Hmm.. If you say so," he said, "But when do you want to hang out again? Can I come tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure. Just not too early please," I said. 

"You know that I like sleeping in, so don't worry about that," he said and chuckled, "How was your day?" He asked. He thought for a while before I answered. Do I tell him what really happened, or do I say that it was great and that I met a new friend? I ended up choosing the second option.

"It was great! I met a new friend, who is a singer," I smiled at the thought of Lee Hayi. She's super nice and cute, I can't believe she's older than Junhoe, because she doesn't look like she is. She looks pretty young to me. 

"Really? That's great! What else did you do?" He asked. Meanwhile, I was crossing the road to get to the other side, where my favorite park was. I'm really happy it's this close to my house, or else I would've had to walk super long in the dark (which isn't safe). I crossed the road safely and was about to answer Alex, but I spotted someone on the swings. I don't have great eyesight, and it's even worse when it's dark, so I couldn't make out who it was. I was just surprised that there was someone in that park, because there's never anyone here. Especially not at 11pm.. 

I got closer to the set of swings and finally saw who it was, "Alex, I'll be calling you later, okay? Something came up," I said and hung up. 

Sitting on the left swing, was Hanbin. His back was turned towards me, but I could make out that it was him from his posture and figure. I knew he had music in, so I walked to the swing on the right and sat down. He probably didn't even notice..

"Hey," I said, hoping that he would answer back. He took his earphones off and looked at me. His eyes went wide for a split second, but back to normal as fast as his eyes went wide. 

"Hi," he said and looked back down at his phone. 

"Shouldn't you be resting at the dorm?" I asked. He was still not fully recovered, so he still needed all the rest he can get. He was silent for a moment and then sighed. He stopped swinging and put his phone and earphones away. 

"I should, but I honestly hoped that I would see you here. I've been sitting here for a while.." He said. I got quite shocked at this, because.. why?

"Why? Why did you wait for me in the cold? You could've texted me.." I said, worried that he would get sick again. 

"I wanted to explain myself.. I was being an earlier, and I'm sorry for that," he said. "Can't you believe you even had to leave the room with Junhoe and go to noona's studio to ask for advice.." He mumbled. 

"Yah, that was Junhoe's idea. I didn't even know who she was until Junhoe introduced her to me.." I said. 

"Hmm, I know. Junhoe told me.. and Tablo hyung also nagged me.. and noona even called me to yell at me.." He said, looking guilty.

I chuckled, and also secretly thanked them, "Do you want to take a walk? These things hurt my .." I said and got up. He laughed and also got up. We walked side by side, following the path of the park. 

"I'm really sorry for ignoring you and for giving you short answers or rather not really answering you.. It's just all the stress built up and to be very honest, I got a bit jealous at the picture.. But it's mostly because of the stress, I promise!" He said.

"I already forgave you the moment I talked to Hayi unnie. Just try to maybe tell me, if something's bothering you? I don't want to in, in anything, but if you want to, you can always tell me what's bothering you. I won't ever judge you or hold a grudge against you for anything," I said and smiled at him. 

"I'm glad you won't," he said, "Give me your hand, please." I didn't even have time to react, when he suddenly grabbed my hand. We were now walking hand-in-hand. And again, my heart started to beat and I felt all warm and fuzzy inside. It was slowly getting worse and worse, and I could feel my face heating up, but since it was dark, he probably wouldn't notice. Unless, we pass by a lamppost.. 

"Spring?" 

"Hmm?" I looked up at him, instead of down at the path. It looked like he was thinking about something. 

"After you left, Tablo hyung gave me a speech about grabbing the first chance you get at love. He told me that he got together with Hyejung noona by grabbing the first chance he got. They both knew they liked each other and hyung eventually asked her out. And now they're married. Junhoe nagged me about basically the same thing. He said that you were really upset the moment you guys left the room together and that I should set things straight. And noona just called me to yell at me. She asked me how I could let such a precious and sweet girl slip away. She also said that if I didn't make things right, she would set up another date for you.." He said, "But those aren't the reasons for why I'm here. The moment you left, I already started to feel guilty and the guilt only built up when they started nagging at me.."

I laughed and shook my head, especially at what Hayi unnie said. 

"But that's not what I wanted to say.." He said, "I've honestly never met a girl who I could talk so comfortably with in the first week I got to know her. We didn't even know each other that well, and still you trusted me and I trusted you. We still haven't known each other for that long, but you still went to the hospital for me. Taking time out of your day, just to make sure I was okay, even though I had 9 other people who were there to make sure I was okay, you still came, and I really really appreciate that. I'm not sure if I can wait any longer, though.. I just wish I'd met you sooner.." He said and stopped for a moment, "Do you want to be my girlfriend? Like be together with me?"

"Of course I do~" I said.

"I mean, I understand if you don't want to.. It's probably too fa- Wait.. what?"

"I said yes," I said and smiled at him. "Really?" He asked, "You really want to be my girlfriend?" I nodded and laughed. 

"Of course I do!" I said, still with a big smile on my face. Hanbin's face lit up immediately and he also had a big smile on his face. He hugged me and left a kiss on the top of my head. 

"I'm really glad you said yes," he said and hugged me tighter. I put my arms around him and nuzzled my face in his chest. His hug was very warm and comfortable, not sure if I wanted to let go. 

"I really like you, Spring," Hanbin said. 

"Likewise," I said and stopped for a second, "Oppa." When Hanbin heard me say that word, he pulled away and looked me in the eye, "Did you say oppa?" He asked. I laughed and nodded. He pulled me in for another hug. 

"Thanks," he said.

"For what?" I asked.

"Everything." I smiled and pulled away. I slightly stood on my tippy toes and gave him a kiss on his cheek. He held my face between his hands and looked me in the eye. Well, this made me nervous.. He stayed like that for a while, until our face came closer and closer.. 

We were only a few inches away from each other now.. 

He closed the distance and gave me a peck on my lips, still holding my face afterwards. "You're blushing," he said and laughed. 

"No, I'm not. Oh! Look at the time, I have to go home," I said and took one step sideways, but he did the same, so I couldn't really go anywhere. 

"No, you don't. You're not leaving me after I've kissed you," he said and gently grabbed my hand, "I'll take you home." We walked on the path, in the direction of my house. He's only been here, like maybe once or twice, so I'm not sure if he still knows where it is, but we'll see.

"Don't doubt my memory, I know where your house is," he said and stuck his tongue out at me. I nodded and just followed him. At the end, he did lead us to my house. I was quite surprised, because I would've never been able to do that, because my memory . 

"Want to come in for a bit?" I asked. He nodded and followed me to my front door. I took my keys out and opened the door. After I hung my jacket up and took my shoes off, I waited for him to do the same. We went to my room together and lay down on the bed, doing nothing else but cuddling. 

"Can I tell the boys about it?" He asked.

"Of course you can~" I said, "Then do I have the right to tell Hayi unnie?" I asked. He chuckled and nodded.

"Please do, she's gonna kill me if you don't tell her anything," he said. Now it was my time to laugh. I glanced at the clock on the wall and saw that it was almost 1am.

"Oppa, time for you to go home, don't you think so?" I asked. He looked at the time shrugged.

"Can't I stay over?" He asked.

"Hmm.. aren't the members going to worry?" I asked.

"No, they'll just be happy to know that we're together," he said and laughed. I nodded and got up to get an extra toothbrush for him and clothes from my uncle that he could borrow. I threw them on the bed and lay down on the bed. "You can change in the bathroom," I said and closed my eyes for a second, but I soon noticed that I was going to fall asleep if I kept doing that, so I opened them and got out of bed to change myself. Hanbin stayed in the room and I went to the bathroom instead. I quickly changed and called him in to brush his teeth. What I didn't expect was that he walked the bathroom in without a shirt on.

"Oppa!! Wear the hoodie I gave you, it's freezing," I said and walked out of the bathroom to get the hoodie for him. He laughed at my blushing cheeks and put the hoodie in. We both finished brushing our teeth and went back to the bedroom. I lay on the bed first, and Hanbin turned the lights off before lying down next to me. 

"I'm sleepy," he said and closed his eyes. 

"Me too.. Let's sleep," I said and pulled the blanket up to our heads. I hugged his waist and closed my eyes. 

"Please give me a kiss before you go to sleep," he said and pointed to his lips. I reached up and give him a quick peck and smiled, before closing my eyes again. I secretly peeked up to look at his face, and he was also smiling. He gave me a peck on my forehead and closed his eyes. We soon fell asleep in each other's arms. I don't think I could wish for a better end of the day. The day started off great, went bad midway and turned out to be even better than the start of it. I really really like Hanbin and I'm glad we're together. I first thought we should wait and get to know each other better, but I couldn't just turn my feelings off overnight.. 

At the end, everything ended happily. I was really grateful for Junhoe, Tablo oppa and Hayi unnie and of course all the other members of iKON. I'm sure I'm gonna be great friends with them. They're super humble and kind. I'm also very thankful that I got to meet Hayi unnie because of Junhoe. She seems like a very nice person and I'd like to get to know her better.

And for Hanbin and I, I just hope we're gonna have a happy relationship. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Hello!!

I finsihed it!!! I hope everyone enjoyed this short story, because I definitely enjoyed writing it. My feelings for Hanbin are literally all over the place. 
I hope I somehow made some of you fall for Hanbin more, and if I didn't, I hope you all will continue supporting iKON as a group ;;; they deserve all the love in the world and I really can't wait for their debut! Meanwhile, I hope they're healthy and getting enough sleep while preparing for their debut.

Thanks again for supporting and liking this story! Tell me what you think of it and maybe MAYBE I'm gonna write a sequel. Depends if I have the time for it and if I feel like it! 

♥♥♥♥