Roommates

Country Roads, Take Me Home

As soon as Baekhyun closed the door behind him, he was almost toppled over by his newly found "friend". 

"So?" Chen demanded, "So? So? So?"

"So what?" Baekhyun played dumb.

"So," Chen persisted, "did you do it? did you get in?"

Baekhyun held up the piece of paper, his name was signed at the bottom. 

"Yes," Chen squealed, "I knew you would get it! Here's mine, they stopped me almost right away to say I passed! We are going to have so much fun training together!"

"That is if I don't go deaf from all your shouting," Baekhyun complained.

"Oh, shut up, you wou - " Chen got cut off as the woman with the tight bun started talking to all the people gathered in the same area as the dynamic duo. 

"Welcome to JN entertainment, you’ve all been carfeully selected as trainees whether it is for acting, singing, dancing or other forms of entertainment, you will all be moving into dorms by tomorrow. You will have roommates as JN ent requires you to develop social skills. I will now assign you to your rooms. Number 34, 89, 23 and 78…”

The woman’s voice faded into the background as Baekhyun felt someone watching him. He glanced around the room and found the eyes that were making him uncomfortable. They belonged to the sedan man, who was standing by a black door towards the back of the room.

“Chen,” Baekhyun whispered, turning to his friend, “is that man staring at us?”

“What man?” Chen asked.

“Right over ther…” Baekhyun trailed off, as he realised the Sedan man was no longer by the black door.

“Number’s 134, 135, 200 and 56, you are assigned to room 24 located in the Etoile building, please proceed.”

“That’s us B! Come on,” Chen picked up his backpack, heading for the parling lot.

“B?”

Chen regarded Baekhyun with a meaningful gaze, before sticking his tongue out at the brunette and continuining back to his beloved truck. Baekhyun rolled his eyes, he’s basically a five year old. Picking up his own pack, he hurried to catch up with the idiot.

 

Baekhyun lay in his new bed, in his new room, next to his new best friend, he was exhausted all he wanted to do was sleep and all he was able to do was wonder about Chanyeol. What was Chanyeol doing at this moment?

Baekhyun forced his mind to go over the names of the people he was now rooming with. Luhan was the boy with the doe eyes, despite looking like the youngest one in the male dorm, he was 23 and counting. Luhan had been insisting since his introduction that he was very manly even though no one had said anything about his - alright, obvious – feminine demeanor. Number 200 was called Sehun, he was quite young, himself actually and pretty tall although, not as tall as Chanyeol…erg. Sehun seemed kind of distant and a bit cold. Bakehyun was hoping he would warm up once everyone got to know each other. And then, of course, there was Jongdae, or Chen, rather. Chen had been cracking jokes along with Baekhyun, making fun of the officials and judges for everyone to hear. They had every male in the dorm at ease and comfortable within three hours of having arrived there. Everyone was laguhing, everyone was happy just like how he and Chanyeol…

Baekhyun’s train of thought trailed off. He shook his head. It was going to be a long night.  

 

Baekhyun knew he must have dozed off, though, since he was woken by a loud banging on the bedroom door, “WAKE UP! You have one hour to get up, get dressed and report downstairs!”  He glanced to the window and saw that it wasn’t yet dawn.

Behind him Luhan groaned, “I guess they want us to get started early.”

A guy with nothing but a towel on, came through the door. He had a tooth brush in his mouth and the best abs Baekhyun had ever seen, “better hurry, newbies, if you want to shower before breakfast.”

“uh…thanks,” Chen said.

“Minho, by the way,” abs said, “2 years and counting, now get off your pretty butts, this place is run like the army. See ya around,” he winked at Luhan and left.

“Weird guy,” Chen looked after him. Baekhyun and Luhan nodded, Sehun just glared.

Baekhyun and Chen were rushing down the stairs with about a minute to spare. Baekhyun was on the last step before he tripped and fell face first, in front of everyone. It didn’t hurt him that much physically, but his pride sure was hurt. Way to make a first impression, Baek, he thought. As lay on the floor in shame, keeping his eyes locked on the ground, two pairs of boots entered his line of vision.

“Get up.”

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N ehehe, it's been a while. There is this thing called school...yeah...sort of...gets in the way...y'know :/ Oh well, I hope the spelling and grammar isn't too bad. I'm hoping to bring us some females in the next chapter. Maybe Amber...and some more companies. I was considering having abs be Taeyang but I just couldn't picture Taetae winking at Luhan so Minho it was. Saranghae <3)